Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

I said nothing about that. What I did say is that he took credit for something that didn't happen.
Sorta like Barry winning the Nobel PEACE Prize ... or his bragging from France how he had 'isolated' ISIS in the ME ... just hours before ISIS perpetrated the largest attack on France since WWII ... in PARIS?!

:p
Poor, loser, the Obama Deflection Thread is over there -->
Deflection? I was adding to your great point with an excellent example....

Another swing and a miss. I'm still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" that has contributed to the airline safety record.

I said nothing about that. What I did say is that he took credit for something that didn't happen. Airline safety in the U.S. was no safer this last year than it was the year before.

Funny, someone posted about a half dozen articles that say 2017 was the safest on record, are you calling those MSM outlets out for publishing FAKE NEWS???

They posted 2017 was the safest year world-wide. You're not claiming Trump has global authority, are you?

He has jurisdiction only on U.S. air travel and U.S. air travel was no safer in 2017 than it was 2016. He took credit for something he didn't do and you can't swallow enough of him to satisfy yourself. :ack-1: How lucky are you he has small hands?

Does it hurt to be wrong so often, the FAA has jurisdiction over every aircraft that operates in US airspace, they have to meet every requirement of US carriers regardless of the country the airline operates from, so yes he does have global authority. How do you think they can dictate what a passenger can carry on an aircraft coming from other countries.

You fucking retard -- the FAA does not have jurisdiction over ever commercial airline over every country's airspace over the entire planet Earth.

^^^ That ^^^ is what Crazy Donald took credit for since that was what was deemed to be the safest in 2017.

Don't you think you should at least try to prove me wrong about something ... anything ... if you're going to make a vacuous statement like, "does it hurt to be wrong so often?"
If Trump's Tweets TRIGGER you so much every time, why do you even bother to gollow / read them?

He's messing with you snowflakes ...

... and it's funny.

I don’t swing that way but you’re the one here who’s fluffing trump. I doubt he even appreciates it. And he didn’t contribute as U.S. airline safety other other than to keep it as safe is it was handed to him as there were no fewer related deaths in 2017 than there were in 2016.

Another swing and a miss. I'm still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" that has contributed to the airline safety record.

What has trump personally done to make 2017 as safe as 2009- present?
Now run away, like those cowards Bripat and Miketx always do.

Once again, it's not my job to disprove the OPs claim, it's on him to prove it. Evidently you aren't up to the task either. BTW I'm not going anywhere, I want proof. Well except out to dinner for a bit. But I'll be back.

Ok, here is your proof. Below is a list of every regulation enacted by Trump that makes aviation safer:

Thanks for playing, hope you enjoyed your dinner.

Oh boy, another ignorant regressive that thinks the only way government can do anything is through new regulations. Hate to burst your balloon child, that's not the case, sometimes all it takes is properly enforcing existing provisions. But even doing that is not doing "nothing", as the OP claimed, is it?

Well my little Trump zealot, feel free to lay out the details of how the existing provisions were enforced differently in 2017 than the previous 6 years.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I figure if these dicks are gonna blame Trump for everything.... we might as well let him take credit for everything too.

They have yet to prove he has no credit coming. Of course the typical regressive is great at making unsubstantiated claims but when pressed for actual proof, they'll say it's self evident or just disappear and never prove anything.

You should send an email to Obama congratulating him for the streak.

You should stop deflecting and get on with providing proof this administration has done "nothing" to contribute to the airline safety record.

What the FUCK did he do??

It's not my job to prove what he did, the OP claimed he did "nothing", it's on him to prove it.

And that has been done repeatedly. We have listed everything that he has done to make aviation safer.

That list is empty.

You lose

Can you take your homosexual fantasies elsewhere, you regressives may swing that way, I don't. The OP claimed Trump did nothing to contribute to those statistics. So far he has been unable to prove that claim. Would you care to try to prove this administration has done nothing relating to airline safety in any way, shape or form.

I don’t swing that way but you’re the one here who’s fluffing trump. I doubt he even appreciates it. And he didn’t contribute as U.S. airline safety other other than to keep it as safe is it was handed to him as there were no fewer related deaths in 2017 than there were in 2016.

I said nothing about that. What I did say is that he took credit for something that didn't happen. Airline safety in the U.S. was no safer this last year than it was the year before.

Funny, someone posted about a half dozen articles that say 2017 was the safest on record, are you calling those MSM outlets out for publishing FAKE NEWS???

They posted 2017 was the safest year world-wide. You're not claiming Trump has global authority, are you?

He has jurisdiction only on U.S. air travel and U.S. air travel was no safer in 2017 than it was 2016. He took credit for something he didn't do and you can't swallow enough of him to satisfy yourself. :ack-1: How lucky are you he has small hands?
Actually you bastards are doing it again....listening to CNN and believing their silly horseshit.

They have yet to prove he has no credit coming. Of course the typical regressive is great at making unsubstantiated claims but when pressed for actual proof, they'll say it's self evident or just disappear and never prove anything.

Liar. Libs back up everything they say to which morons then cry fake news.

Still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" to contribute to airline safety as the OP claims. Would you care to provide it?

The burden of proof is on the OP and any others who claim that he did

The OP made a claim, it's on him to back it up. I have yet to say he's wrong, I just simply asked for proof that he's right. So far no one can show the Trump administration has done "nothing" to contribute to airline safety, as the OP claimed.

It's been backed up, there is no action taken by the White House that improved an already exemplary commercial air safety record. Nothing.
Yep....almost a year into the Trump administration and I guess he neglected to blast all over the news that he was doing his job. The media sure as heck won't.

You should stop deflecting and get on with providing proof this administration has done "nothing" to contribute to the airline safety record.

It's not my job to prove what he did, the OP claimed he did "nothing", it's on him to prove it.

And that has been done repeatedly. We have listed everything that he has done to make aviation safer.

That list is empty.

You lose

Yep.....and your sources are highly suspect.
The fact is, this is yet again a lame attempt to trash Trump over nothing.
I see it for what it is.
The left is running on impeachment.
All they have is racism and impeachment.
Imagine all of the problem-solving involved in a platform built on that happy horseshit.

That list is empty.

You lose

Feel free to prove my list is wrong.

That list is empty.

You lose

What list???

That list is empty.

You lose

What list???

I gave a list of everything Trump has done to make air travel the safest ever.

Here, I will post it again for you.

End of list.

That list is empty.

You lose

What list???

End of list.

You post nothing, so you proved nothing.

That list is empty.

You lose

What list???

End of list.

I posted everything Trump did to make aviation safer last year. I cannot help the fact that he did nothing to make aviation safer last year.

What list???

End of list.

I posted everything Trump did to make aviation safer last year. I cannot help the fact that he did nothing to make aviation safer last year.

Well obviously you're lying, so there's that.

Anything else???

I said nothing about that. What I did say is that he took credit for something that didn't happen.
Sorta like Barry winning the Nobel PEACE Prize ... or his bragging from France how he had 'isolated' ISIS in the ME ... just hours before ISIS perpetrated the largest attack on France since WWII ... in PARIS?!

:p
Poor, loser, the Obama Deflection Thread is over there -->
Deflection? I was adding to your great point with an excellent example....
This thread has nothing to do with Obama. Any mention of him is for no reason other than to deflect.

Actually you bastards are doing it again....listening to CNN and believing their silly horseshit.
Who knows what that means? Trump doesn’t have jurisdiction globally, yet 2017 was the safest year globally. Trump idiotically took credit for that despite the reality he is not at the head of global air travel. The funny part is watching you sycophants try to defend his idiocy.

Last edited:

What list???

End of list.

Well obviously you're lying, so there's that.

Anything else???

If I am lying it would be an easy thing to prove. Just offer your list of all the things Trump did to make aviation safer last year.

Otherwise you are just another Trump zealot that talks shit and can not back it up

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:
He is a god damned compulsive and pathological liar. How the fuck was it the safest year ever when no one dies in the last 7 years? Read the damned article posted by the OP. And even if it was the safest year, WHAT EXACTLY did T-Rump have to do with it? He is constantly taking credit for everything and anything that happens that is good, and shirking responsibility for bad things. He is a pathetic, insecure, and unstable dip shit!

The OP's article is from 2016 you blithering idiot when Obama was still president. The headline news today is that 2017 was the safest year in commercial aviation history.

That headline for 2017 refers to international aviation, not just that relegated to US carriers. So, 'safest ever' has nothing to do with Trump and this has been explained to you morons over and over again and you just can't get it through your head.
:crybaby:

Please provide evidence for your argument that None of His Policies or Actions, or Leadership. or Rhetoric encouraged, aided, or facilitated this milestone for the lowest US Aviation Fatalities.

And then provide your ideas on how you can surpass and lower US Aviation Fatalities above and beyond the levels of 2017.

Thank you.

There has not been a fatality on a US carrier since 2009.

[
It’s not the safest year on record liar..
From 2009-2017 had the same safe aviation record.
You trumpanzees are so desperate to find something, anything that he does is positive, you’ll resort to lying about it, just like he does.

Actually, it was. BUT the report is about international air travel. So worldwide, it was the safest year ever. That has nothing to do with Trump or US regulations.

He is taking credit for something he has no control over, while the part of the industry he has "control" over, has been fatality free since 2009.

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:
So you claimed this was due to Trump leadership / policy? Is Trump also responsible for more than 130% increase in US military aviation accident deaths for 2017? We killed more than our enemies did.

Trump also responsible for more than 130% increase in US military aviation accident deaths for 2017? We killed more than our enemies did.

Trump now flies in some of those military aircraft. So he can only blame himself when he falls from the sky someday. LOL

Forum List

Back