Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

I said nothing about that. What I did say is that he took credit for something that didn't happen. Airline safety in the U.S. was no safer this last year than it was the year before.

Funny, someone posted about a half dozen articles that say 2017 was the safest on record, are you calling those MSM outlets out for publishing FAKE NEWS???

They posted 2017 was the safest year world-wide. You're not claiming Trump has global authority, are you?

He has jurisdiction only on U.S. air travel and U.S. air travel was no safer in 2017 than it was 2016. He took credit for something he didn't do and you can't swallow enough of him to satisfy yourself. :ack-1: How lucky are you he has small hands?

Does it hurt to be wrong so often, the FAA has jurisdiction over every aircraft that operates in US airspace, they have to meet every requirement of US carriers regardless of the country the airline operates from, so yes he does have global authority. How do you think they can dictate what a passenger can carry on an aircraft coming from other countries.

When does Trump show this “ global authority,”
During the 8-10 hours a day he watches TV?

U.S. Restricts Electronic Device Carry-Ons from 10 International Airports - Flight Safety Foundation

Thanks for confirming Trump has zero effect on the industry.

3BA1D067-2E8E-46CB-B19F-8112CBC6BC7B.jpeg
They posted 2017 was the safest year world-wide. You're not claiming Trump has global authority, are you?

He has jurisdiction only on U.S. air travel and U.S. air travel was no safer in 2017 than it was 2016. He took credit for something he didn't do and you can't swallow enough of him to satisfy yourself. :ack-1: How lucky are you he has small hands?

Does it hurt to be wrong so often, the FAA has jurisdiction over every aircraft that operates in US airspace, they have to meet every requirement of US carriers regardless of the country the airline operates from, so yes he does have global authority. How do you think they can dictate what a passenger can carry on an aircraft coming from other countries.

For these trumponistas, all trump has to do is say it and it's true.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Trump’s going to take credit for the sun coming up tomorrow and his loyal cult will be thanking him for the sunlight on Thursday morning.

Don't you have to say your prayers to Obama and go to sleep?

View attachment 169318

icon_rolleyes.gif
Trump’s going to take credit for the sun coming up tomorrow and his loyal cult will be thanking him for the sunlight on Thursday morning.

View attachment 169318

icon_rolleyes.gif

Another one of your full of shit memes?

images.jpeg

View attachment 169318
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 169318
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 169321

You mean my totally accurate memes which pisses you off.
How can you support the biggest pathological liar in political history?
How can you support a man/ child who creates chaos every single day while prez?

So let him prove a positive, of course that would require transcripts of every cabinet meeting, Dept of Trans meeting and FAA meeting for the last year. He can't use enforcement actions or inspections conducted by the FAA because that would automatically prove the OP a liar and a hack, because those activities contribute to airline safety and hardly constitute doing "nothing". You getting the picture now?

Except Trump is such a narcissistic braggart, he doesn't do anything without telling people about it, often by tweet. We know he didn't enact new regulations, we know it wasn't one of his executive orders, and it certainly wasn't a bill he signed. Trump made no white house speech, or early morning tweet, leaving the conclusion he did nothing. Especially since when you take away the time Trump plays golf, and watches fox news, and gives photo-ops.

So after you strip away all your bullshit you got no proof the Trump administration did "nothing" to contribute to airline safety. If you think the handful of public acts you mentioned are just a small percentage of his and his administrations day. So like most regressives you can't see the picture for the blinders of hate you're wearing.

Dayam, you really are implying Trump controls commercial airline travel globally. :ack-1:

2s0blvo.jpg

Yet you didn't bother to address a single point I made, do you really doubt your abilities that much?

Of course I did. You're defending Trump taking credit for global airline safety. That's how fucked in the head you are.

I don't know where you got that, I've been ragging on the OP and his defenders to prove that the Trump administration had done "nothing" to contribute to airline safety. I just posted a link dated in March 2017 that proved them liars. He has done "something", that ain't "nothing". That's what hacks get when they make such broad ignorant statements.

BTW this is the first line in the link of the OP: My bold.

Nobody died in a crash of a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world in 2016.

You are aware that the US certifies scheduled airlines from all over the world, if they aren't US certified they can't operate in US airspace. So don't give me this crap that the US doesn't influence air safety world wide.

Funny, someone posted about a half dozen articles that say 2017 was the safest on record, are you calling those MSM outlets out for publishing FAKE NEWS???

You fucking retard -- the FAA does not have jurisdiction over ever commercial airline over every country's airspace over the entire planet Earth.

^^^ That ^^^ is what Crazy Donald took credit for since that was what was deemed to be the safest in 2017.

Don't you think you should at least try to prove me wrong about something ... anything ... if you're going to make a vacuous statement like, "does it hurt to be wrong so often?"

I didn't say he did, reading is fundamental. I said he has authority over any airline that operates in US airspace. That means if they are US bound the US can dictate the terms of their entry into our airspace and if they fail to comply they can be denied entry.

Man! Trump does all that from his golf course?

What can I say, he's a great multitasker.

View attachment 169318
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 169318
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 169321

They are wrong lets look at a few, Trump didn't have 6 bankruptcy 6 out of his 120 company's filed for bankruptcy, yad do know the difference right? And what's this tax evasion and money laundering stuff, any proof?

You fucking retard -- the FAA does not have jurisdiction over ever commercial airline over every country's airspace over the entire planet Earth.

^^^ That ^^^ is what Crazy Donald took credit for since that was what was deemed to be the safest in 2017.

Don't you think you should at least try to prove me wrong about something ... anything ... if you're going to make a vacuous statement like, "does it hurt to be wrong so often?"

I didn't say he did, reading is fundamental. I said he has authority over any airline that operates in US airspace. That means if they are US bound the US can dictate the terms of their entry into our airspace and if they fail to comply they can be denied entry.

As I said, but you're too stupid to understand -- you implied it.

Trump does not have jurisdiction over every commercial flight over the entire planet. When folks point out he took credit for something he didn't do, which was take credit for global airline safety, you challenged them to prove he didn't make the entire planet's airline commercial industry safer -- as though he could have.

Yes, you really are as dumb as your posts. But then again, you're a conservative so really, what chance did you have? :dunno:

I'm only responsible for what I say, not what you think you're reading. The OP is limited to US CERTIFIED SCHEDULED AIRLINES OPERATING WORLDWIDE, not every plane that operates in the world.

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:
He is a god damned compulsive and pathological liar. How the fuck was it the safest year ever when no one dies in the last 7 years? Read the damned article posted by the OP. And even if it was the safest year, WHAT EXACTLY did T-Rump have to do with it? He is constantly taking credit for everything and anything that happens that is good, and shirking responsibility for bad things. He is a pathetic, insecure, and unstable dip shit!

The OP's article is from 2016 you blithering idiot when Obama was still president. The headline news today is that 2017 was the safest year in commercial aviation history.

That headline for 2017 refers to international aviation, not just that relegated to US carriers. So, 'safest ever' has nothing to do with Trump and this has been explained to you morons over and over again and you just can't get it through your head.

View attachment 169318
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 169318
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 169321

How can you support a man/ child who creates chaos every single day while prez

That's what a president is supposed to do rock the boat with a corrupt everyone is kissing everyone's ass government...

Why you ok with the same government that gets worse and worse a media that has been in the bag for the Democratics the past 50 years..

I figure if these dicks are gonna blame Trump for everything.... we might as well let him take credit for everything too.

They have yet to prove he has no credit coming. Of course the typical regressive is great at making unsubstantiated claims but when pressed for actual proof, they'll say it's self evident or just disappear and never prove anything.

Liar. Libs back up everything they say to which morons then cry fake news.

Still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" to contribute to airline safety as the OP claims. Would you care to provide it?

The burden of proof is on the OP and any others who claim that he did

The OP made a claim, it's on him to back it up. I have yet to say he's wrong, I just simply asked for proof that he's right. So far no one can show the Trump administration has done "nothing" to contribute to airline safety, as the OP claimed.

It's been backed up, there is no action taken by the White House that improved an already exemplary commercial air safety record. Nothing.

Can ya take trump’s cock out of your mouth long enough to comprehend there were no fewer deaths from commercial flights in the U.S. in 2017 than there were 2016? So who knows why trump was taking credit? :dunno:

Can you take your homosexual fantasies elsewhere, you regressives may swing that way, I don't. The OP claimed Trump did nothing to contribute to those statistics. So far he has been unable to prove that claim. Would you care to try to prove this administration has done nothing relating to airline safety in any way, shape or form.

I don’t swing that way but you’re the one here who’s fluffing trump. I doubt he even appreciates it. And he didn’t contribute as U.S. airline safety other other than to keep it as safe is it was handed to him as there were no fewer related deaths in 2017 than there were in 2016.

Another swing and a miss. I'm still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" that has contributed to the airline safety record.

I said nothing about that. What I did say is that he took credit for something that didn't happen. Airline safety in the U.S. was no safer this last year than it was the year before.

Yes, 2017 was the safest internationally for which one more fucking time, Trump had nothing to do with.

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:
He is a god damned compulsive and pathological liar. How the fuck was it the safest year ever when no one dies in the last 7 years? Read the damned article posted by the OP. And even if it was the safest year, WHAT EXACTLY did T-Rump have to do with it? He is constantly taking credit for everything and anything that happens that is good, and shirking responsibility for bad things. He is a pathetic, insecure, and unstable dip shit!

The OP's article is from 2016 you blithering idiot when Obama was still president. The headline news today is that 2017 was the safest year in commercial aviation history.

That headline for 2017 refers to international aviation, not just that relegated to US carriers. So, 'safest ever' has nothing to do with Trump and this has been explained to you morons over and over again and you just can't get it through your head.

The link you posted in the OP did the exact same thing, they point to US certified carriers, not just US flagged carriers.

The link in the OP is from 2016.

The link you posted in the OP did the exact same thing, they point to US certified carriers, not just US flagged carriers.

They have yet to prove he has no credit coming. Of course the typical regressive is great at making unsubstantiated claims but when pressed for actual proof, they'll say it's self evident or just disappear and never prove anything.

Liar. Libs back up everything they say to which morons then cry fake news.

Still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" to contribute to airline safety as the OP claims. Would you care to provide it?

The burden of proof is on the OP and any others who claim that he did

The OP made a claim, it's on him to back it up. I have yet to say he's wrong, I just simply asked for proof that he's right. So far no one can show the Trump administration has done "nothing" to contribute to airline safety, as the OP claimed.

It's been backed up, there is no action taken by the White House that improved an already exemplary commercial air safety record. Nothing.

So I guess you consider this nothing?

U.S. Restricts Electronic Device Carry-Ons from 10 International Airports - Flight Safety Foundation

The Trump administrations did that. Which ain't "nothing".

Multitasker?
He’s the laziest president in history.
He gets his news from Fox and Friends then tweets their lies instead of actually reading his intelligence briefings.
It’s always funny that his biggest supporters know the least about him.

View attachment 169318

View attachment 169318

View attachment 169321

How can you support a man/ child who creates chaos every single day while prez

That's what a president is supposed to do rock the boat with a corrupt everyone is kissing everyone's ass government...

Why you ok with the same government that gets worse and worse a media that has been in the bag for the Democratics the past 50 years..

In what world do you live in to think a president is supposed to create chaos with his own people, own citizens, world leaders including our allies?
Trump is the most corrupt president we’ve ever had BEFORE we know what crimes Bob Mueller uncovers.
Even Tricky Dicky is rolling over in his grave saying about Trump” I never imagined getting away with the shit he’s getting away with.”
No president has ever personally enriched himself while on the public dime like this scoundrel while you keep making excuses for this deplorable behavior.
His Ethics Czar resigned in disgust with what he’s doing and you praise him?
You’re a horrendous American defending the indefensible.

Multitasker?
He’s the laziest president in history.
He gets his news from Fox and Friends then tweets their lies instead of actually reading his intelligence briefings.
It’s always funny that his biggest supporters know the least about him.

Well that's your version, I'm a results oriented guy, and I like his results. You don't, tough.

Forum List

Back