Idiot Gunowners Shoot Themselves in the Foot (pun intended)

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
Well, it’s that time again, idiot gunowners – the consequence of stupidity and an irrational fear of Covid 19 – have managed to create an ammo shortage.

As of this posting SG Ammo isn’t taking new orders.

Other online ammo sites are warning of shortages and shipping delays.

This nonsense is completely unnecessary and causes an undue hardship on gunowners.

Well, it’s that time again, idiot gunowners – the consequence of stupidity and an irrational fear of Covid 19 – have managed to create an ammo shortage.

This nonsense is completely unnecessary and causes an undue hardship on gunowners.

Like you give a crap about gun owners.

I care about the crazy gun nuts. I care that they are arming up for battle when we have a virus running rampant across our country. There is no telling what those crazy bastards might do, or the people that might be harmed or killed because of their hysterics. Sane gun owners don't have any part in causing the ammo shortage.

I care about the crazy gun nuts. I care that they are arming up for battle when we have a virus running rampant across our country. There is no telling what those crazy bastards might do, or the people that might be harmed or killed because of their hysterics. Sane gun owners don't have any part in causing the ammo shortage.

I had to read your post about 3 times just to make sure I wasn't seeing things...……..not one mention of Trump or Republicans. I'll be darned, that's a first :disbelief:

Welp, I'm confused. :cuckoo: Exactly who the fuck are you mad at here?

I had to read your post about 3 times just to make sure I wasn't seeing things...……..not one mention of Trump or Republicans. I'll be darned, that's a first :disbelief:

No need. I don't know a single gun nut who isn't a Trump supporter. You'll note I said gun nut, and not gun owner. Lots of gun owners that aren't gun nuts. I'm pretty sure most gun owners aren't gun nuts.

The gun control nuts are more dangerous than your so called gun nuts.

Forum List

Back