IDIOCRACY WATCH: Beachgoers Fail Independence Day Trivia [VIDEO]...

Sorry, but these people gotta be Democrats. It is what it is.

This video is proof that the retards in California know more about Mexico then they do about the USA....

Why should any of these turds have the right to vote when they obviously do not even know where they are?

The dumbing down of the population and nullification of our history has been successful, at least on Santa Monica Beach. But hey, they have great tans and the whitest teeth!

Is it the flouride in the water? :eek:

Ignorance is bliss in Southern Mexifornia...these indoctrinated Liberals take great pride in their stupidity....notice, the fools aren’t at all embarrassed by their ignorance.

The dumbing down of the population and nullification of our history has been successful, at least on Santa Monica Beach. But hey, they have great tans and the whitest teeth!

Ignorance is bliss in Southern Mexifornia...these indoctrinated Liberals take great pride in their stupidity....notice, the fools aren’t at all embarrassed by their ignorance.

I find that odd..

I find that odd..

It is odd...It’s absolutely unexplainable. But it’s real.

God help us. :(

Because there's nothing more scientific than barging in on people just out to enjoy a day at the beach so they can see their own name on YouTube.

Some people need to go find a job.

Edit: Prager "U". No wonder. :eusa_hand:

Because there's nothing more scientific than barging in on people just out to enjoy a day at the beach so they can see their own name on YouTube.

Don't you think that our youth not knowing what year our country became free is problematic?
I bet every Mexican knows what Cinco de Mayo means.

As sad as it sounds it really doesn't matter what they know or don't. it's all about the dollar and if they are making good money then it matters not one iota. Knowing why we celebrate the fourth isn't going to create wealth for anyone.

I wasn't aware that enjoying a day at the beach, or anywhere else, involved checking your brain at the door. The only other option is, these people really have no clue. Whose fault is that, the interviewer's, or the indoctrination system from which these nitwits "graduated"? It's painfully obvious they have no clue about the history of this country, or the significance of the holiday. Sad state of affairs.

I wasn't aware that enjoying a day at the beach, or anywhere else, involved checking your brain at the door. The only other option is, these people really have no clue. Whose fault is that, the interviewer's, or the indoctrination system from which these nitwits "graduated"? It's painfully obvious they have no clue about the history of this country, or the significance of the holiday. Sad state of affairs.

"Prager U" is a clown operation, Bruh. If you're actually suggesting this shit has any credibility I've got several bridges to show you. Make you a package deal.

Forum List

Back