ID for gun purchases required- is it Racist?

I elect representatives. We have no leaders in politics. Never have.
Whatever one may think of Trump, he was a Leader. He told his followers what they wanted and then promised to deliver it.
Trump was the head of a branch of government. He was never anything other than that. Biden is n nothing other than the head of a branch of government.

Leaders require followers. Followers are sheep.

What I really find alarming is that people still think that rights like the First or the Second are by permission from the government.

I don't need government's permission to exercise any of My rights. To stop Me from doing so is what the Constitution was designed to prevent.
So where did the Constitution come from, God? Sorry to be the one to break it to you but it was written by men, men elected to government office.
I hate to break this to you, but men were simply reiterating the freedoms endowed upon us all from the Creator. If you had read our founding documents, you'd know that.

The Constitution expressly prohibits the government from infringing on these rights and that they [rights] do not flow from any government.

Glad I could educate you.
Interesting the Creator only gave these rights Americans.
The Creator - not a he, not a she- not even a human -- did not give it to JUST Americans. The Creator did, however, give us free will.

I'll let you think on that and wait until you come to the wrong conclusion.
Well my conclusion isn't that the Constitution is divinely inspired. It is the work of men, American men. Men who needed to justify their crimes against their government by appealing to a higher authority. God told me that.
You are entitled to your conclusion. The problem is, nature is all around us and gives us examples of how you are wrong.
So you're saying our Constitution is divinely inspired? Are there divinely inspired Constitutions in other countries? Even England recognizes different rights than we do and they are probably the closest culture to ours.

I'd really love to learn what in nature gives us examples of how I am wrong. I honestly would.
you are attempting to change the subject.

The Founders believed in a Creator. They believed that we have inalienable rights. This means we have rights not given to us by the government. These rights exist before governments and will continue to exist as long as we continue to remain vigilant and ready to fight back.

Rights cannot be given, but they can be taken or given away. Taken by evil, and given by the tools of evil. Those who think and believe that freedom and liberty is passed on from a rujler or legislated. These are the ignorant or wilfully stupid.
I don't disagree but I would only note that to be actualized, rights need to be recognized by the government. The Chinese have the same inalienable rights as we do, unfortunately they are not recognized by their government so they are not protected from that government.

Whatever one may think of Trump, he was a Leader. He told his followers what they wanted and then promised to deliver it.
Trump was the head of a branch of government. He was never anything other than that. Biden is n nothing other than the head of a branch of government.

Trump told his followers to come to DC and make their voices heard and they did. Trump is more than just a government official to many. Biden, not so much. If Biden called for a march only a few would heed his call.

What I really find alarming is that people still think that rights like the First or the Second are by permission from the government.

I don't need government's permission to exercise any of My rights. To stop Me from doing so is what the Constitution was designed to prevent.
So where did the Constitution come from, God? Sorry to be the one to break it to you but it was written by men, men elected to government office.
I hate to break this to you, but men were simply reiterating the freedoms endowed upon us all from the Creator. If you had read our founding documents, you'd know that.

The Constitution expressly prohibits the government from infringing on these rights and that they [rights] do not flow from any government.

Interesting the Creator only gave these rights Americans.
The Creator - not a he, not a she- not even a human -- did not give it to JUST Americans. The Creator did, however, give us free will.

I'll let you think on that and wait until you come to the wrong conclusion.
Well my conclusion isn't that the Constitution is divinely inspired. It is the work of men, American men. Men who needed to justify their crimes against their government by appealing to a higher authority. God told me that.
You are entitled to your conclusion. The problem is, nature is all around us and gives us examples of how you are wrong.
So you're saying our Constitution is divinely inspired? Are there divinely inspired Constitutions in other countries? Even England recognizes different rights than we do and they are probably the closest culture to ours.

I'd really love to learn what in nature gives us examples of how I am wrong. I honestly would.
you are attempting to change the subject.

The Founders believed in a Creator. They believed that we have inalienable rights. This means we have rights not given to us by the government. These rights exist before governments and will continue to exist as long as we continue to remain vigilant and ready to fight back.

Rights cannot be given, but they can be taken or given away. Taken by evil, and given by the tools of evil. Those who think and believe that freedom and liberty is passed on from a rujler or legislated. These are the ignorant or wilfully stupid.
I don't disagree but I would only note that to be actualized, rights need to be recognized by the government. The Chinese have the same inalienable rights as we do, unfortunately they are not recognized by their government so they are not protected from that government.
The government is actually tasked with protecting them. That is why language such as "Shall not be infringed" are in the Bill of Rights.

The role of government is to ensure nothing, including itself, interfere or remove our natural rights.

Trump told his followers to come to DC and make their voices heard and they did. Trump is more than just a government official to many. Biden, not so much. If Biden called for a march only a few would heed his call.
That is just a lie I no longer even bother responding to.

The President is elected to follow a set of actions and principles that the people agreed to when he or she was a candiate. That is not leadership. It is administration.

Which is why we call a Presidents term, 'An administration'.

Interesting the Creator only gave these rights [to] Americans.
Or Maybe the founding fathers were the only ones to realize it.

Don't forget that a government such as ours had never existed before our Constitution was penned.
Kind of sad that the Creator would give us rights but not tell anyone about them. :(

If you believe in that stuff.

Why do you not agree that rights belong to the person not the government?

Don't forget that a government such as ours had never existed before our Constitution was penned.
Kind of sad that the Creator would give us rights but not tell anyone about them. :(

Reality vs Ideology.

Reality vs Ideology.

The reality is our government is based on the premise that rights are inherent in the person and not privileges granted by the government

The reality is our government is based on the premise that rights are inherent in the person and not privileges granted by the government
Premise sounds synonymous with ideology.

All governments are based on ideology.
They may so claim but in the real world they tend to be more pragmatic. We have the right of free speech but we can't slander anyone we wish. We have the right to assemble unless it creates a dangerous mob situation. We have the right to bear 'arms' but the arms are defined by the government.

Premise sounds synonymous with ideology.

All governments are based on ideology.
They may so claim but in the real world they tend to be more pragmatic. We have the right of free speech but we can't slander anyone we wish. We have the right to assemble unless it creates a dangerous mob situation. We have the right to bear 'arms' but the arms are defined by the government.

None of that equates to our rights being a privilege granted by the government.

It's okay for Black people to have guns. However, it should be illegal for nyggaz to own a gun. They usually end up shooting another nygga.

Forum List

Back