ICE Investigation Leads to 19 Illegal Aliens Charged With Voter Fraud

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
No voter fraud says the liberals

On Thursday, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) put out a news release stating that nineteen illegal aliens in North Carolina have been charged for illegally voting in the 2016 elections.

The press release states that the charges are just the latest indictments coming from an ongoing years-long federal investigation by ICE’s Raleigh office.

A federal grand jury in Wilmington charged seven foreign nationals on August 31 on federal felony charges including falsely claiming U.S. citizenship or making false statements on voter registration application, and with misdemeanor charges of unlawfully casting ballots in the 2016 presidential election. Non-citizens are not eligible to register to vote or to vote in federal elections under U.S. law.

In their defense, Harvard "lawyer" Born in Kenya Barack said that when they vote, they become a citizen

On Thursday, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) put out a news release stating that nineteen illegal aliens in North Carolina have been charged for illegally voting in the 2016 elections.

The press release states that the charges are just the latest indictments coming from an ongoing years-long federal investigation by ICE’s Raleigh office.

A federal grand jury in Wilmington charged seven foreign nationals on August 31 on federal felony charges including falsely claiming U.S. citizenship or making false statements on voter registration application, and with misdemeanor charges of unlawfully casting ballots in the 2016 presidential election. Non-citizens are not eligible to register to vote or to vote in federal elections under U.S. law.

Wait just a minute. NC doesn't have mail-in voting. they have absentee voting where you have to register to get the ballot sent to you or you have to apply to be registered to vote in person. Does that mean that we need to shut down all absentee and in person voting because it's just been proven that it's open to fraud? Imagine that. Mail-in may be more secure since it has fewer fraud numbers.

Wait just a minute. NC doesn't have mail-in voting. they have absentee voting where you have to register to get the ballot sent to you or you have to apply to be registered to vote in person. Does that mean that we need to shut down all absentee and in person voting because it's just been proven that it's open to fraud? Imagine that. Mail-in may be more secure since it has fewer fraud numbers.
Putin must love the loosey goosey democrat voting standards

WHY IS YOUR TITLE a BIG FAT LIE, and you didn't even know it? You linked to an intentional liar, Bongino outright lied in his title and article.

The 19 immigrants being charged WERE NOT ILLEGAL ALIENS OR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.....

They were LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, on visas. Foreign Nationals.

19 aliens were charged....NOT 19 ILLEGAL Aliens

19 aliens charged with voter fraud in North Carolina following ICE investigation
GREENSBORO, N.C. – Nineteen foreign nationals face federal charges in U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina for illegally voting in the 2016 federal elections, according to federal charges publicly announced on Wednesday. These charges are the latest indictments to result from an ongoing years-long federal criminal investigation being conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Raleigh office.

Last edited:

WHY IS YOUR TITLE a BIG FAT LIE, and you didn't even know it? You linked to an intentional liar, Bongino outright lied in his title and article.

The 19 immigrants being charged WERE NOT ILLEGAL ALIENS OR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.....

19 aliens charged with voter fraud in North Carolina following ICE investigation
GREENSBORO, N.C. – Nineteen foreign nationals face federal charges in U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina for illegally voting in the 2016 federal elections, according to federal charges publicly announced on Wednesday. These charges are the latest indictments to result from an ongoing years-long federal criminal investigation being conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Raleigh office.

Before you call me a liar you need to know what youre talking about....READ the article, I quoted the title of the article exactly, I did not create my own title.

Ill accept your apology

Before you call me a liar you need to know what youre talking about....READ the article, I quoted the title of the article exactly, I did not create my own title.

Ill accept your apology
Yes, I do know that you copied BONGINO' s article title.... without you knowing it was a lie!

But the title Bongino used ADDED the word ILLEGAL Alien to the article he used as a source.... Why would he do that.....? What was his purpose in adding the word ILLEGAL in to the title, when it was simply NOT TRUE?

Did it make a better headline, to attract his right wing audience?

I didn't say you were a liar, but you posted an article from an author, who LIED in his header.... without you knowing he lied. I'm sorry if you thought I was calling you a liar! I was not!

I know he lied, because I checked out his linked source.... now a days, that's what is necessary, to get to the truth...check out their source and even Google it, yourself...imho!

Last edited:
I'm confuse, are these the same illegals

09/03/2020

08/27/2018
19 foreign nationals indicted for illegally voting in 2016 elections

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I think ICE is pulling a fast one on us.
The charges and allegations contained in the indictments are merely accusations. All defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

It says this in the 2018 and 2020 statements.

Seems funny its 19 foreign nationals or aliens are charged with the same thing,

I rate the article false unless someone can convince me its the truth, remember ICE wants tramp to win the election.

Last edited:

Ill accept your apology
She never reads shit. Just shoves shit on people calling you a liar.

Ill accept your apology
She never reads shit. Just shoves shit on people calling you a liar.

How about post #8, can you possibly shed some light on the post and the links?

The indictments were announced as the state’s Republican-dominated Legislature is raising claims of voter fraud in an attempt to win approval of a constitutional amendment on the November ballot that would require all voters to produce approved IDs before casting ballots. The state’s previous voter ID requirement was struck down by a federal court in 2016 as an attempt to depress turnout by African-American voters.

Snip

In most cases, the indictments announced on Friday gave few details of the circumstances under which the foreign citizens registered and cast ballots, and lawyers for the defendants were neither identified nor quickly reachable. In most though not all similar situations reported elsewhere, noncitizens have said that they were confused about their eligibility to vote.

Of the nine legal permanent residents named in the charges, five had gained that status in 1990 or earlier, and one of them — Dieudonne Soifils, 71, originally from Haiti — had been a legal resident since May 1976. His indictment said that he had cast ballots in elections in 2012 and 2016.

19 Noncitizens Voted Illegally in 2016 in North Carolina, U.S. Charges

09/03/2020

08/27/2018

The charges and allegations contained in the indictments are merely accusations. All defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.

I rate the article false unless someone can convince me its the truth, remember ICE wants tramp to win the election.

Easy they were bused/driven to the voting booth together. Organized voting fraud again.

09/03/2020

08/27/2018

Easy they were bused/driven to the voting booth together. Organized voting fraud again.

The exact same ones, read the post #8 and explain.

Ill accept your apology
Yes, I do know that you copied BONGINO' s article title.... without you knowing it was a lie!

But the title Bongino used ADDED the word ILLEGAL Alien to the article he used as a source.... Why would he do that.....? What was his purpose in adding the word ILLEGAL in to the title, when it was simply NOT TRUE?

Did it make a better headline, to attract his right wing audience?

I didn't say you were a liar, but you posted an article from an author, who LIED in his header.... without you knowing he lied. I'm sorry if you thought I was calling you a liar! I was not!

I know he lied, because I checked out his linked source.... now a days, that's what is necessary, to get to the truth...check out their source and even Google it, yourself...imho!

I dont k now if he lied or not, but i can tell you with full sincerity NOTHING lies like all of CNN and MSNBC and NYtimes. if you can explain why they lie, then you can apply that to bongino :)

On August 17, 2018, the Department of Justice announced federal prosecutions of nineteen individuals in the Eastern District alleged to have voted while ineligible.
snip
This is part of a pattern in North Carolina. On August 17, 2018, the Department of Justice announced federal prosecutions of nineteen individuals in the Eastern District alleged to have voted while ineligible. Both the prosecutions and the new federal subpoenas come after a number of counties in the state decided not to prosecute ineligible voters who voted in the 2016 election. Most of those instances included voters who were ineligible due to the fact that they were still technically serving an active felony sentence by being on probation or parole, and these voters did not realize they were still ineligible to vote. Despite most counties declining to prosecute cases because of the lack of nefarious intent on the part of the voters, the State Board of Elections & Ethics enforcement is still referring cases of ineligible voters in the 2016 election to district attorneys for prosecution.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Subpoenas Local Election Boards for Troves of Information in Apparent Fishing Expedition, Undermining 2018 Election Administration - Southern Coalition for Social Justice

Last edited:
So if they were not illegals... does that mean voter fraud did not occur?

Ongoing, Years long investigation and only nineteen suspects?

The indictments were announced as the state’s Republican-dominated Legislature is raising claims of voter fraud in an attempt to win approval of a constitutional amendment on the November ballot that would require all voters to produce approved IDs before casting ballots. The state’s previous voter ID requirement was struck down by a federal court in 2016 as an attempt to depress turnout by African-American voters.

Snip

In most cases, the indictments announced on Friday gave few details of the circumstances under which the foreign citizens registered and cast ballots, and lawyers for the defendants were neither identified nor quickly reachable. In most though not all similar situations reported elsewhere, noncitizens have said that they were confused about their eligibility to vote.

Of the nine legal permanent residents named in the charges, five had gained that status in 1990 or earlier, and one of them — Dieudonne Soifils, 71, originally from Haiti — had been a legal resident since May 1976. His indictment said that he had cast ballots in elections in 2012 and 2016.

19 Noncitizens Voted Illegally in 2016 in North Carolina, U.S. Charges
Free ID to vote! Don't be "girly men" right wingers. Be brave and identify persons with the franchise for free to vote.

I'll bet they voted in person.

Forum List

Back