I won't Vote in 2012

A non vote equates to an endorsement for all of the candidates. Says you think they all equally deserve the position. It also says your opinion is moot.

A non vote equates to an endorsement for all of the candidates. Says you think they all equally deserve the position. It also says your opinion is moot.

That's where we disagree.

It says that NONE, to me, deserve the position, which is why I won't do the retarded thing and endorse them.

I mean, a write in is cool and all but who ever views that statement you made? God?

A non-vote is a vote? Damn you are one stupid fuck!

I'm stupid because you don't get it?

Roll wit that

Really, roll wit that.

Why would anyone assist someone to power that they don't believe in? Answer that question straight up, try without smugness if you can. This is not a test.

Yes you are stupid and you prove it with your grammar.

Sometimes you can't have everything you want in a candidate, so you have to weigh the pros and cons of each and vote for the one you feel will repesent your values the best or the one you feel will do the least amount of harm.

Not voting and then coming to a political forum to discuss politics and problems in our country is..well...stupid.
It's like living in a town that won't pay for a police department and everyone complains about the crime.

Grow the f*ck up and become an adult.

^ too funny/ironic.

The lack of grown-ups in the process is exactly what disenfranchises voters. And you blame them why?

Then vote for some obscure independent or something. NOT voting removes the only chance we as a people have to affect our governance.
If you voted for Obama you have an absolute right to complain that you don't feel you got your "moneys worth"...if you voted for McCain then you have an absolute right to compalin, and even say "I told you so".
But of you didn't vote at all...why come here and complain?

It depends on the state. In a state like mass it wont matter. In texas it wont matter. But if you live in a swing state like Pa then it does and you should vote.

Where is the logic in voting for "lesser of two evils" when they all act the same anyways?>

Then don't vote but then don't bitch!

I will bitch that I don't have anyone worthy of my endorsement, and you can: complain and ridicule me, ignore me, agree with me, disagree with me, call me names, walk away......................and none of the above will change me.

A non-vote is a vote? Damn you are one stupid fuck!

I'm stupid because you don't get it?

Roll wit that

Really, roll wit that.

Why would anyone assist someone to power that they don't believe in? Answer that question straight up, try without smugness if you can. This is not a test.

Yes you are stupid and you prove it with your grammar.

Sometimes you can't have everything you want in a candidate, so you have to weigh the pros and cons of each and vote for the one you feel will repesent your values the best or the one you feel will do the least amount of harm.

Call me stupid.

Is there an adult in the room that wants to have a discussion? I didn't come here to have a poo poo kaa kaa throwing competition, jesus christ.

Not voting and then coming to a political forum to discuss politics and problems in our country is..well...stupid.
It's like living in a town that won't pay for a police department and everyone complains about the crime.

Grow the f*ck up and become an adult.

^ too funny/ironic.

The lack of grown-ups in the process is exactly what disenfranchises voters. And you blame them why?

Then vote for some obscure independent or something. NOT voting removes the only chance we as a people have to affect our governance.
If you voted for Obama you have an absolute right to complain that you don't feel you got your "moneys worth"...if you voted for McCain then you have an absolute right to compalin, and even say "I told you so".
But of you didn't vote at all...why come here and complain?

I've already explained that.

There's no point. I'm not going to plug my nose and Vote for Obama and I'm not going to plug my nose for a GOP Hannity/Rush dick licker, either.

Instead of voting that day, I'm going get road-head on the Coast, eat a Lobster dinner in Maine, and possibly play checkers with a Moose. Moose will probably win, so I won't bet money.
Good yours would have been a wasted vote anyways. Now if you can convince your 40 million illegal alien friends not to vote America will have a fair election.

There's no point. I'm not going to plug my nose and Vote for Obama and I'm not going to plug my nose for a GOP Hannity/Rush dick licker, either.

Instead of voting that day, I'm going get road-head on the Coast, eat a Lobster dinner in Maine, and possibly play checkers with a Moose. Moose will probably win, so I won't bet money.
Good yours would have been a wasted vote anyways. Now if you can convince your 40 million illegal alien friends not to vote America will have a fair election.

I have illegal alien friends?

It blows to not be able to have a conversation without dickishness around here.

Well from one who always votes, good riddance.

Thanks. I've never not voted, this is something new.

You can thank the 59% of Americans who don't Vote for not helping you put the corrupt scumbags bankrupting our Country into power, and then in heindsight wonder how things will ever change....................a.k.a. most of the 20th & 21st Centuries:eek:

Where is the logic in voting for "lesser of two evils" when they all act the same anyways?>

I will bitch that I don't have anyone worthy of my endorsement, and you can: complain and ridicule me, ignore me, agree with me, disagree with me, call me names, walk away......................and none of the above will change me.

That's right nothing will change you, once a punk, always a punk.

Do you really think these things through before you post them? Like, you think calling me names incessantly all thread while everyone else around you remains cordial in conversation somehow makes you superior or look good?

I can see if it makes you *FEEL* good.

But how you think that makes you look, bro?

Great! "A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry

Do you really think these things through before you post them? Like, you think calling me names incessantly all thread while everyone else around you remains cordial in conversation somehow makes you superior or look good?

Tissue?

Tissue?

I'm just sayin,' what's it really do for you to come in a thread and be all smug and prissy if you don't even plan to have a discussion / hear where another person's coming from? You're fucking hard headed bro, see yourself outta here if you hate me that much. I don't aspire to ever be anything like your dickhead self, so there's nothing for me to learn/or really gain there. You waste your time.

Tissue?

I'm just sayin,' what's it really do for you to come in a thread and be all smug and prissy if you don't even plan to have a discussion / hear where another person's coming from? You're fucking hard headed bro, see yourself outta here if you hate me that much. I don't aspire to ever be anything like your dickhead self, so there's nothing for me to learn/or really gain there. You waste your time.

There is no discussion to be had. You claimed you are not voting. I stated that if you choose not to vote then you have no right to bitch about the state of affairs of which you wanted no part of.

End of discussion.

There is no discussion to be had. You claimed you are not voting. I stated that if you choose not to vote then you have no right to bitch about the state of affairs of which you wanted no part of.

End of discussion.

Then you should have seen yourself out of here if myour part was over, dickhead. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back