I will never understand why so many people are dumb enough to tell the media..........

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
"I lost my job in March and filed for UC and still haven't received my 1st check" Why would you tell all your business to someone who dont give a fuck and just trying to get a story? Amazing that people are that dumb. And after filming the story, the reporter goes home to her nice house while the person who cried to the media goes back to struggling.

"I lost my job in March and filed for UC and still haven't received my 1st check" Why would you tell all your business to someone who dont give a fuck and just trying to get a story? Amazing that people are that dumb. And after filming the story, the reporter goes home to her nice house while the person who cried to the media goes back to struggling.
Yep, it IS a bit strange, fbj.

So you would rather hear trump lie to reporters telling them how everything is great and we are not having any problems, that everybody has a job and the economy is setting records to that same reporter .

I rather people who are broke not give someone who has a job and not affected by the pandemic a story

So you would rather hear trump lie to reporters telling them how everything is great and we are not having any problems, that everybody has a job and the economy is setting records to that same reporter .

I rather people who are broke not give someone who has a job and not affected by the pandemic a story
Seems legit. :dunno:

Everybody is affected by the pandemic and it is the reporters job to tell the story of just how much.

Everybody is affected by the pandemic and it is the reporters job to tell the story of just how much.

If I am broke and waiting on UC why the fuck would I talk to a goofy ass reporter who is employed and not struggling? its not like they are going to share their check with me

Why would you tell all your business to someone who dont give a fuck and just trying to get a story? Amazing that people are that dumb.

I don't see it as dumb. I believe these folks being interviewed aren't doing it as any favor for the news reporter but rather on slim hope that their message gets through to somebody able to help the situation.

To me, if a big enough problem is out there, say something so that hopefully something is done to resolve it. Keeping it to yourself only keeps the issue to stay alive and eventually will impact other people and not in a better way, but maybe even worse.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You still get your EBT and check, though. :itsok:
So... how did you spend your $1200 Trumpcheck?

In my opinion some people love to speak out in front of a camera because they want to be listened (maybe for the first time in their life!) :eusa_think:
Other maybe just want to have their 15 minutes of fame :)

Forum List

Back