Happy Cinco de Mayo to all of those of Mexican heritage who post on this site!

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
It's not a big deal where I live now, here in Valparaiso, Indiana. But I lived in Phoenix, Arizona from 1977-2010, and it was a VERY big deal there, of course. I lived close to a Mexican restaurant for about 14 years, and they put on a big shindig every fifth of May. I lived about two blocks from the restaurant and you could hear the celebration at my home. It WAS pretty cool!

It's not a big deal where I live now, here in Valparaiso, Indiana. But I lived in Phoenix, Arizona from 1977-2010, and it was a VERY big deal there, of course. I lived close to a Mexican restaurant for about 14 years, and they put on a big shindig every fifth of May. I lived about two blocks from the restaurant and you could hear the celebration at my home. It WAS pretty cool!
And of course, the system is NOT letting me change "Cinquo" to "Cinco" in my thread title! It should of course be Cinco.

And of course, the system is NOT letting me change "Cinquo" to "Cinco" in my thread title! It should of course be Cinco.
Yippy, I got it changed!

May the 4th into May the 5th

May the force be with you on you adventure to more drinking on Cinco de Mayo.

I had tacos tonight, the 4th, just to be a rebel, and I may have tacos again tomorrow.

1588672650659.png

I'm gonna go to the range today. No Mexicans will be hurt in the execution of that activity. But my wife won't go with me and she's American/Mexican.

Forum List

Back