I will Likely Vote 3rd Party in 2024 If It Becomes an Option.

I will Likely Vote 3rd party in 2024 if it becomes an option

Voting third party has been an option your entire life. You're just one of the lemmings.
We know it's an option. BUT NEVER BEFORE would a third party grab more than the established party

It would be foolish to vote 3rd Party before now.
only because the brain dead refuse to vote for any other than the 2 parties,,,
Ridicule them if you like, but we have to deal with the real world.

If you FINALLY get a 3rd party you agree with OVER the Republican Party, then NOW is the chance of a lifetime to force change in the Republican Party or leave them behind in your dust.

Mitch, Mitt, Liz, and any of those who voted with the Democrats to impeach the president need to pay.

Which assures a Democrat win.
Welcome to California everywhere in the US.
True. But I don't care. Given a choice between, say, Biden-Harris and Mitt Romney again, or one of his ilkies, and I'll do what I did before about that ------- sit out the election.

Oh, I go in and vote on judges and what-not, for any normal Republicans going, but if they want me to play voting for prez, they better put up a good candidate, because I have figured out that I don't HAVE to vote. And several hundreds of posters singing, "It'll be yur fault if the progs win!!" isn't going to move me.

I bet (okay, we know: the stats are clear) that a lot of people think like I do. I got fooled with Incompetent Bush, not going to be fooled again, at least I'm going to try not to.

Voting third party has been an option your entire life. You're just one of the lemmings.
We know it's an option. BUT NEVER BEFORE would a third party grab more than the established party

It would be foolish to vote 3rd Party before now.
only because the brain dead refuse to vote for any other than the 2 parties,,,
Ridicule them if you like, but we have to deal with the real world.

If you FINALLY get a 3rd party you agree with OVER the Republican Party, then NOW is the chance of a lifetime to force change in the Republican Party or leave them behind in your dust.

Mitch, Mitt, Liz, and any of those who voted with the Democrats to impeach the president need to pay.
cant leave them behind when I have never voted for them,,, their record wont allow me too,,,

lately the constitution party is my go to for POTUS,,,

How much you want to bet Trump will try to make it a paid membership thing. He knows his supporters are dumb enough to send money in. He got them to do it before with his 'help me fight the steal with a donation' scam..
You have no place in this discussion moron. Do you not know the Vegetable and the Whore was soliciting money from you idiots?

Voting third party when they average 6% of the vote is a COMPLETE WASTE
This is the whole point. Mark Steyn cited a poll that says a 3rd Party being considered by PRESIDENT Trump would put the Republican Party in a distant THIRD PLACE among the 2 current parties.

According to Mark Steyn, the Patriot Party would place the Republican Party in a distant third.

I despise most of the "leadership" of the Republican Party. Democrat lite doesnt work for me

Here's How Donald Trump's 'Patriot Party' Could Become a Political Force
Why would you waste your time voting at all? Just disarm and bow down saving your self some time.

I would like to see several parties form and become successful, it would make America a stronger country. This beholding to two large parties for the sole purpose of doing the rich's bidding is pretty moronic and look at those who have ran for president the last several elections, just terrible choices.

I would like to see several parties form and become successful, it would make America a stronger country. This beholding to two large parties for the sole purpose of doing the rich's bidding is pretty moronic and look at those who have ran for president the last several elections, just terrible choices.
Especially true of the Democrat Party. What a queer bunch.

Both parties always said "what the country needs is a successful businessman in the White House and not a politician."

When they finally got one, they all turned on him like rabid dogs.

We get the government we deserve (most of us anyway)

How much you want to bet Trump will try to make it a paid membership thing. He knows his supporters are dumb enough to send money in. He got them to do it before with his 'help me fight the steal with a donation' scam..
You have no place in this discussion moron. Do you not know the Vegetable and the Whore was soliciting money from you idiots?
Still trying to defend the ex-Grifter in Chief I see...(chuckle)

Forum List

Back