"I went to an Ivy League school...I got very good marks"

You've been lying to much to be taken seriously. Sorry.

If you wanted your words to have any weight, you should have been less dishonest.

Your point that Trump did not have good grades because he was not on the Dean's list has been debunked.

You lose.
My people are getting close to the Trump GPA issue. They cannot believe what they are finding, Believe me

I'm sorry you'be become such a lame liar.

What happened to you? Was it Trump?

Prove I am lying or STFU

My word is good enough.....Trump got a 2.1 GPA

Come on rw, seriously, why the decline?

The demographic trends your people set up to transform American into an ONe Party State is moving along nicely, despite Trump reducing illegal entries.

What does politics or policy matter to that?

SO, why so crazy?
You Fail

No proof that Trump got better than a 2.1

Never claimed there was.

Have you lost faith in your One Party Utopia? The answer is not to become a troll, if that is it.

Trumps speaking and writing skills show little chance of having been able to pass a Freshman English class let alone graduate from an Ivy League University

I have seen students who failed Remedial English with better language skills than Trump

Trumps speaking and writing skills show little chance of having been able to pass a Freshman English class let alone graduate from an Ivy League University

I have seen students who failed Remedial English with better language skills than Trump

Trump has purposefully set his speaking level to appeal to the the Working Class.

THis type of tactic is very common with politicians.

Your pretense of surprise is you being dishonest.

Trump has purposefully set his speaking level to appeal to the the Working Class.

Interesting theory

But when Trump speaks to leaders in business, foreign leaders and academians....he still speaks at a third grade level

Third Grade is as good as it gets....Believe me

Interesting theory

But when Trump speaks to leaders in business, foreign leaders and academians....he still speaks at a third grade level

I hope the academians are able to keep up.

Maybe some of the business leaders can dumb it down for them.

Interesting theory

LOL

NATO had to "dumb it down" because they knew they were briefing Trump

Keep it SHORT....lots of pictures

NATO Goes To Extreme Lengths To Dumb-Down Conversations For Trump (DETAILS)

Interesting theory

LOL

European leaders had to "dumb it down" because they knew they were briefing Trump

Keep it SHORT....lots of pictures

What they knew, is that they are pretentious assholes.

Are you familiar with the rape rings scandals in the UK?

They really demonstrate that the lefties over there are, if anything, even more bat shit crazy and evil than the lefties over here.

THe European leaders have no credibility to judge ANYONE.

A majority of Americans and the rest of the world looks at Trump as a .......Retard

What does that make those who voted for him?

Last edited:
Trump got into Wharton through a back door admission and paid someone to take his exams and write his papers
When I was in college, it only cost a couple hundred bucks to buy a term paper. Sure he could afford it and sure he did.

When I went to college....The biggest cheats were Business majors

They literally made a business out of it
The first year I was in graduate school, I was in the work-study program where you worked on campus for something similar to minimum wage. I did a stint as receptionist in the business school, where MBA candidates described their courses as an education in how to manipulate people.

Trump got into Wharton through a back door admission and paid someone to take his exams and write his papers
When I was in college, it only cost a couple hundred bucks to buy a term paper. Sure he could afford it and sure he did.

When I went to college....The biggest cheats were Business majors

They literally made a business out of it
The first year I was in graduate school, I was in the work-study program where you worked on campus for something similar to minimum wage. I did a stint as receptionist in the business school, where MBA candidates described their courses as an education in how to manipulate people.

When I went to college, Business majors literally made a business out of going to college. Buying and selling term papers and exams. They had an elaborate network to steal exams

Forum List

Back