‘I Was Screaming: “Please, Stop, Stop!”‘ Woman Describes Pain And Horror As She Was Brutally Beaten By Group Of Teens Downtown This Past Weekend

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Time and time again we see these extremely outrageous incidents going on and even worse the media will not tell the true story which is one of widespread hate crimes by a particular group and at least on here we all know who they are.

Time and time again we see these extremely outrageous incidents going on and even worse the media will not tell the true story which is one of widespread hate crimes by a particular group and at least on here we all know who they are.

According to CRT it's just revenge for her being an oppressor.

In another news item in this same paper is a report about a man (no need to mention the obvious) going around attacking random people with a hammer. Nothing we can do about it. It's reparative crime.

None of you have ever talked with these types of kids, you all want to blame it on race or politics.

This shit has always went on in history with youth in big cities when there is no law enforcement. It is clearly gang related initiatian type stuff. Did you listen to the news broadcast?

It even stated that;

"Video from an Uber driver passing by picks up in the middle of the attack. The woman said teenage girls were throwing punches too.

“The girl, she take me from my hair, pulled me down,” the woman said. “I couldn’t see anything, or how many was hitting me. They just kept punching me in my face harder.”

Don't let the media divide you folks from your fellow Americans, don't let them have you believe this is about race, or youth, or anything like that.

This is about the poor and the powerless, uniting b/c they have no family power of their own.

IT is about gang territory and belonging to an organization for POWER and control. It is showing you are up to snuff to belong in their club.

The sad part? More and more, police departments DO NOT want to acknowledge gang problems.

None of you have ever talked with these types of kids, you all want to blame it on race or politics.

This shit has always went on in history with youth in big cities when there is no law enforcement. It is clearly gang related initiatian type stuff. Did you listen to the news broadcast?

It even stated that;

"Video from an Uber driver passing by picks up in the middle of the attack. The woman said teenage girls were throwing punches too.

“The girl, she take me from my hair, pulled me down,” the woman said. “I couldn’t see anything, or how many was hitting me. They just kept punching me in my face harder.”

Don't let the media divide you folks from your fellow Americans, don't let them have you believe this is about race, or youth, or anything like that.

This is about the poor and the powerless, uniting b/c they have no family power of their own.

IT is about gang territory and belonging to an organization for POWER and control. It is showing you are up to snuff to belong in their club.
Attempting to make excuses for these thugs is to make yourself an accomplice along with the media, and liberal judges whose actions enable these satanic thugs.

I wouldn’t want to be a cop in today’s hyper charged political environment, especially with Democrat nut jobs in charge and constantly trashing the police. So many other professions that don’t require that you risk your life every day, just to be called a racist by a bunch of commies at the end.

Yep those racist white supremacist teen groups in Chicago are dangerous... I guess the good Mayor of Chicago will have the police crack down and put a stop to these white gangs....(sarc) :flameth:

Attempting to make excuses for these thugs is to make yourself an accomplice along with the media, and liberal judges whose actions enable these satanic thugs.

The police cannot be expected to intervene now in these cases of blacks attacking asians, jews and whites.

To do so jeopardizes their job and they might get prison time if they harm one of the black thugs.

I am not making excuses, what I am doing is making a correct diagnosis of the system.

YOU, OTH, are purposely balkanizing the population.

When our society begins it's final and ultimate disintegration, and decides to dissolve, the only thing that will save it? Will be if we can remember our common heritage and unity, what we all stand for.

These are the lost children, and figuring out WHY they are joining gangs and acting this way is something we all should attend to. . the state has no interest in saving us now. Don't you get that?

It seems to me, you have forgotten.

E pluribus unum

Is it an apocalypse and an end to this nation you want?

Because if that is what you want, your divisive rhetoric is how we get there. . .

:rolleyes:

I am not making excuses, what I am doing is making a correct diagnosis of the system.

When our society begins it's final and ultimate disintegration, and decides to dissolve, the only thing that will save it? Will be if we can remember our common heritage and unity, what we all stand for.

These are the lost children, and figuring out WHY they are joining gangs and acting this way is something we all should attend to. . the state has no interest in saving us now. Don't you get that?

E pluribus unum

Because if that is what you want, your divisive rhetoric is how we get there. . .

Liberal's define everything and every issue based on race.

Yep those racist white supremacist teen groups in Chicago are dangerous... I guess the good Mayor of Chicago will have the police crack down and put a stop to these white gangs....(sarc) :flameth:
Last century it was the Irish and the Italian gangs.

The difference now? The global elites just don't give a shit about saving the nation.

But the gang problem among the youth has always, and will always be here as long as there are poor. Let us not play into the oligarchy's divide and conquer games, we need all Americans for the storm that is about to come.

E pluribus unum

Simply they have no fathers to whale on their arses when they do something wrong. We can certainly thank LBJ and his Great Society and War on Poverty programs that created the Welfare State and millions of unwed mothers.... Just how many of those teens have their baby mommas...

Forum List

Back