I was in Alabama recently

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
which was thick with Pentecostals. In case you don't know Pentecostal women are expected to hide their sexuality, much like Islamic women. So there really is no difference. Why are so many men afraid of women's sexuality?

which was thick with Pentecostals. In case you don't know Pentecostal women are expected to hide their sexuality, much like Islamic women. So there really is no difference. Why are so many men afraid of women's sexuality?
It's that patriarchal religion thing.....fundie christians are very similar to fundie muslims.

So you went to Alabama and not only polled their religious preference but investigated the sexuality of the women. Why?

The pentecostals and Church of Christ are thick as ticks in my area...

Why in the world would you go to Alabama? I lived there about 50 years ago and have never had any reason to return.

It's that patriarchal religion thing.....fundie christians are very similar to fundie muslims.
With religious extremism comes arrogance and intolerance.

In the United States the arrogance and intolerance manifests in fundamentalist Christian sects.

Religious arrogance and intolerance soon become political authoritarianism – seeking to violate a woman’s right to privacy and discriminating against gay and transgender Americans are examples of that.

does anyone give Johnson a snow balls chance in hell of being reelected to the senate - brave to be pro abortion in the hate state of alabama ...

I was in Chicago recently. It was full of Neggras. They tried to hide their ghetto Hos but they were everywhere. Why are the Neggras in Chicago afraid of their Hos?

Little dick syndrome?

Get back to me when Pentacostal women can't drive, can't hold jobs, must cover all their hair etc.

And no I'm not Pentacostal, thrilled as heck I get to wear jeans to work the next two weeks. :)

With religious extremism comes arrogance and intolerance.

In the United States the arrogance and intolerance manifests in fundamentalist Christian sects.

Religious arrogance and intolerance soon become political authoritarianism – seeking to violate a woman’s right to privacy and discriminating against gay and transgender Americans are examples of that.

ALL the religious arrogance and intolerance is in the Religion of Identity Politics now. On the Left, with the Outrage Mobs and Virtue Signaling.

That's a lie and I suspect you know it.

A hammer gots to hammer.

The question they should be asking is why are they a hammer.

It’s the bane of religious extremism – regardless the religion.

So you think that because men and women treat sex as a sacred act they consider it their bane? Why?

So you think that because men and women treat sex as a sacred act they consider it their bane? Why?
And no I'm not Pentacostal, thrilled as heck I get to wear jeans to work the next two weeks. :)

did you receive permission ...

no, because they impose their ill will on others is a glee. their restriction of religious freedom.

did you receive permission ...

no, because they impose their ill will on others is a glee. their restriction of religious freedom.

No one has restricted religious freedom from the right

There is a deep strain of misogyny in these radical cults that arise from the world's major religions. It remains unexplained why some men are so deeply frightened by women's sexuality. At the same time, the societies these men live in, de facto, allow men to have alternative partners to their wives and to allow single men sexual freedom, as long as they are not gay.

It seems that these men have some belief that women's sexuality has some sort of evil magical quality, unlike their own physiology and sexuality. Even a reference to the process wherebyy a woman's uterus empties out and renews its lining every month sends a lot of these guys screaming from the room, even though they do not fear their own discharge of bodily fluids.

The restrictions on women's activities and dress result from extremely radical forms of Islam, most notably Wahhabism. They are not universal by any means. I know very little about Pentacostals. I do know that some of them prohibit women to wear slacks. One of the crazy Duggar girls even said that her husband "allows" her to do so. I don't know what else they do.

Forum List

Back