'I was a hit-man for Bill Clinton'

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Apparantly I am touching a nerve in attempting to air some truths regarding just how dirty the Clintons actually are.

One does not have to do much research to see just how much the media has protected and continues to protect the Clintons...almost unbelievable yet we see the same thing has happened with Obama....so to me the real villain in this whole sorry mess of drugs, rapes and murder aka the real legacy of the Clintons is the media.

Hopefully some day Congress will conduct an investigation into the media's bias...which is more evident and pronounced now than ever before in our history.

If the truth is to ever come out regarding the clintons it will have to be from people on the internet putting pressure on their congressmen and other powers that be to really do a thourough investigation of the Clintons....and just how dirty and corrupt they actually are....all of this has never been more relevant than it is today as Hillary schemes to gain control of this nation. People need to wake up...read as much as possible that is available to read on the Clintons....most will be shocked...especially the younger voters.

Another Clinton Associate Found DEAD, Bill & Hillary's Body Count Increases! - The Political Insider

Arkansas' Murderous Ways

Larry Nichols: I Was A Hitman For Bill And Hillary Clinton - Truth And Action

Arkansas' Murderous Ways

Last edited:
Apparantly I am touching a nerve in attempting to air some truths regarding just how dirty the Clintons actually are.

One does not have to do much research to see just how much the media has protected and continues to protect the Clintons...almost unbelievable yet we see the same thing has happened with Obama....so to me the real villain in this whole sorry mess of drugs, rapes and murder aka the real legacy of the Clintons is the media.

Hopefully some day Congress will conduct an investigation into the media's bias...which is more evident and pronounced now than ever before in our history.

If the truth is to ever come out regarding the clintons it will have to be from people on the internet putting pressure on their congressmen and other powers that be to really do a thourough investigation of the Clintons....and just how dirty and corrupt they actually are....all of this has never been more relevant than it is today as Hillary schemes to gain control of this nation. People need to wake up...read as much as possible that is available to read on the Clintons....most will be shocked...especially the younger voters.

Another Clinton Associate Found DEAD, Bill & Hillary's Body Count Increases! - The Political Insider

Arkansas' Murderous Ways

Arkansas' Murderous Ways
Hillary's unspoken campaign motto.

upload_2016-6-23_15-36-11.png

You're just making everyone think you're crazy.

They laughed at Galileo, but they also laughed at Bozo. You're in the Bozo category.

The fact they are trying to hide this thread speaks volumes......I ask others to take up this effort to expose all of the clintons dirty and dark secrets....some want to claim it is ancient history etc.etc. hillary is running for president....anything she or bill has done is relevant....someone has complained, someone got this thread moved.....this is outrageous!

Arkansas' Murderous Ways

Arkansas' Murderous Ways

Some folk celebrated Zimmerman, whadya gonna do, heh?

Man she sure gets into your head don't she. Thats' just sad, giving her that much power over you.

Slick had no need for a hit man.

He was demonstrably capable of hitting on interns with absolutely no assistance.

Only encouragement from a wife relieved to be out from under him.

So usmb is also a part of the conspiracy? :ack-1:

I'm sorry, Sundance, but that is just over the top.

They laughed at Galileo, but they also laughed at Bozo. You're in the Bozo category.

The fact they are trying to hide this thread speaks volumes......I ask others to take up this effort to expose all of the clintons dirty and dark secrets....some want to claim it is ancient history etc.etc. hillary is running for president....anything she or bill has done is relevant....someone has complained, someone got this thread moved.....this is outrageous!

Arkansas' Murderous Ways

Arkansas' Murderous Ways

I hadn't heard of this until now. I'm not sure if it's true or not, but I'll keep my mind open on the subject. Thanks for passing along the info.

Arkansas' Murderous Ways

Arkansas' Murderous Ways

Holy shit Nichols was murdered as well? did not read through link,will do so later.was his death as mysterious as vince fosters with the same contradictions and joke of an investigation? if so,then this proves Nichols was telling the truth and it wasnt disinformation.If it was disinformation and he was just trying to make money off the book,he would still be alive but as i said back then,if he is all on the level here,he will get killed off later on. for any=one to deny this reality mrs clinton had him killed off with the elections so close,is being an idiot.

yeah the mods around here somehow find pesky facts to be conspiracy theories.If the facts dont fit the governments version of events and point towards government corruption and coverup,they are somehow considered conspiracy theories.:cuckoo:

since they do indeed try to hide this putting it in the conspiracy section,I am surprised they dont ban posters like me and you all the time for making threads like this.Its very surprising and amazing actually.

Forum List

Back