'I want to burn the White House down': NSA leaker Reality Winner, 25, is DENIED bail

RWNJs said they wanted to "burn it down" and that they were voting for incompetent orange clown for that reason.

RWNJs have worshiped Pooting for quite some time now. they consistently side with Russia and against their own country.

And of course, they adore Julian Assange because he handed the country over to the enemy and got the incompetent orange clown elected.

So, you can see why I'm less than impressed by this phony patriotism you assholes are suddenly spouting.

:anj_stfu:

:lmao:

10 years seems like the LEAST she should get for being a spy. How about 2 behind the ear?

NSA leaker Reality Winner 'wants to burn White House down' | Daily Mail Online

'I want to burn the White House down': NSA leaker Reality Winner, 25, is DENIED bail as prosecutors claim she may have stolen more top secret information, was fascinated with Islamic terrorism and planned to play the 'pretty, white girl' card in court.

• She is charged with 'willful retention and transmission of defense information'
  • The 25-year-old was indicted by a federal grand jury and a judge ordered her to be detained until her trial
  • Winner faces up to 10 years in prison and $250,000 in fines if she's found guilty
  • Indictment states she worked with top-secret clearance at government agency
  • Government claims they found handwritten notes at Winner's home which appeared to sympathize with Osama bin Laden and other terrorists
  • In one note, Winner allegedly wrote: 'I want to burn the White House down and go live in Kurdistan'

She really comes across as clueless and cocky in the fact that she was smarter than everybody else.

Live and learn.

She should have at least 10 years to think about it. When she gets out of prison at the age of 45, I'm sure she'll be a new person.

The article mentions other charges, so who knows how long she will be in the klink. She will leave with a sensitivity and understanding of the lesbian lifestyle.

And unemployable as a traitor.

It is likely the loopy cvnt has done this with other documents. She is absolutely screwed.

She'll hope to plea...I hope the FED doesn't play ball.

The stupid bitch was one of only 5 or 6 people who printed the document. She was COLD BUSTED very quickly.

If it's 10 years per count...who knows how long her sentence could be?

RWNJs said they wanted to "burn it down" and that they were voting for incompetent orange clown for that reason.

RWNJs have worshiped Pooting for quite some time now. they consistently side with Russia and against their own country.

And of course, they adore Julian Assange because he handed the country over to the enemy and got the incompetent orange clown elected.

So, you can see why I'm less than impressed by this phony patriotism you assholes are suddenly spouting.

Brain dead loser....

It's PUTIN'S FAULT!
It's COMEY'S FAULT!
It's SEXISM TO BLAME!
It's the "RIGHT WING MEDIA" to BLAME!
It's CITIZENS UNITED'S FAULT!
It's Bernie Sander's fault!
It's because fo NETFLIX!
It's MACEDONIA'S FAULT!
Reality Winer is being punished for being "TOO HONEST".

Snowden leaks blew the lid off of domestic spying. This bitch isn't Snowden by a long shot.

They're just continuing their agenda of killing all their opposition. But if those things she said are in the prosecutors' record, she's trouble, alright.
thats not a one sided tactic.
I was referring specifically to those posters and friends who go from thread to thread spouting their wish to kill or at least imprison anyone who disagrees with them (or Trump, mostly). If there are left wingers spouting the same nonsense about conservatives, feel free to comment when you see it.
I don't see any reason to turn the topic to yet another "life isn't fair" argument.

Well, we'll have one less vote for the Dem candidate in 2020. This bitch won't be voting in the election.

Forum List

Back