I used to live in Portland

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
For 11 yrs : I saw weekly protests in the downtown . I saw many street kids on drugs with zero future and I saw many left wing anarchist covered in tats and disease
However , there was no violence

I saw a video of downtown on ytube
It’s all covered in garbage , graffiti and most businesses are closed or bordered up
. The city is full of thousands of tents where the vermin just sleep on the filthy streets
In just a few yrs it went from filthy bums to violent thugs
Very scary

I lived there in the seventies, myself. There was a terrific pub just around the corner from me called Horsebrass tavern.

Back then, Portland had not yet been hipsterized and, if anything, had a lack of culture instead of an overpowering one like it does now. There was literally no there there back then.

For 11 yrs : I saw weekly protests in the downtown . I saw many street kids on drugs with zero future and I saw many left wing anarchist covered in tats and disease
However , there was no violence

I saw a video of downtown on ytube
It’s all covered in garbage , graffiti and most businesses are closed or bordered up
. The city is full of thousands of tents where the vermin just sleep on the filthy streets
In just a few yrs it went from filthy bums to violent thugs
Very scary
It is now just another democrat created shithole among an ever growing long list of democrat created shitholes.

Forum List

Back