I told you all this shit would start. Warren promises to "investigate" Trump administration

Why fix immigration, fight terrorism, build bridges and roads, when you can spend 4 years wasting taxpayer dollars investigating myths, hoaxes, big foot, and UFOs, all because you lost an election in 2016 that you tried to rig, and tried to buy your way to The White House by spending $1.5 Billion Dollars?

The siege of The White House, and all the associated Fake Investigations launched by Obama, and The Impeachment has cost over $100 Million Dollars, and has tied up all three branches of Government for 4 years.

It's a wonder how anything at all has gotten done in these past 4 years.

Start? Trump didn't promise to investigate Hillary?

Now that is some serious delusion. You have to come to grips with reality and accept the fact that Hellary lost, twice. So since she was never president, she never had an administration.

Now that is some serious delusion. You have to come to grips with reality and accept the fact that Hellary lost, twice. So since she was never president, she never had an administration.

I never voted for nor supported Hillary.

To investigate Hillary is to investigate Obama (who I also never voted for). I want the investigations.

That stupid commie twat can have intercourse with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake and choke on a bag of rotten dicks. She will not be starting a task force to investigate the Trump administration because like Hillary Clinton, she will never ever be the President of the United States of America.

That stupid commie twat can have intercourse with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake and choke on a bag of rotten dicks. She will not be starting a task force to investigate the Trump administration because like Hillary Clinton, she will never ever be the President of the United States of America.

What the hell did garden rakes ever do to you?

So tramp is the only person allowed to investigate their pollical opponents?

What the hell did garden rakes ever do to you?

Saved em from a forest fire if he is Swedish. They sure know how to manage their forests. A stable genius told me so

And he was just as wrong for doing that.

Why?
Because this isn't Cuba and Warren shouldn't aspire to be Castro.

If something in the government is corrupt it should be fully investigated no matter who it is.

We investigate but never follow through.

Like the Bidens and Burisma?

Absolutely. I want them to have to testify.

Forum List

Back