“I Think his Hair Gel is Interfering with His Brain Function” – Gov. DeSantis Responds to Newsom

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Gavin wants to investigate DeSantis for RICO violations for giving all the illegal alien border jumpers a ride to prog infested "sanctuary cities".
DeSantis thinks Newsomes hair gel is making his brain malfunction.
I disagree- I think Gavin never had normal brain function to begin with & now his delusions & ignorance are reacting to his clot shots.
Maybe the hair gel is making it even worse?

I like Kari Lakes idea of just dumping them back across the border.
I'd leave them with instructions on how to immigrate legally & a sack lunch.

Of course, the virtue signalers on the left are reacting like they always do- they screech "you're killing me!" from a fetal position as their MSM lapdogs try to gaslight the sheeple to not see through the hypocrisy.

Leftist commie scum will go after anybody that is in their way, including Desantis.

Gavin wants to investigate DeSantis for RICO violations for giving all the illegal alien border jumpers a ride to prog infested "sanctuary cities".
DeSantis thinks Newsomes hair gel is making his brain malfunction.
I disagree- I think Gavin never had normal brain function to begin with & now his delusions & ignorance are reacting to his clot shots.
Maybe the hair gel is making it even worse?

I like Kari Lakes idea of just dumping them back across the border.
I'd leave them with instructions on how to immigrate legally & a sack lunch.

Of course, the virtue signalers on the left are reacting like they always do- they screech "you're killing me!" from a fetal position as their MSM lapdogs try to gaslight the sheeple to not see through the hypocrisy.

send them all to Haiti...bill clinton will save them

If Newsome wants to meet Desantis, instead of hair gel, he should come more prepared with some Vaseline or KY Jelly, for a less painful experience.

Forum List

Back