I received a job offer on Linkedin or rather cooperation offer

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Poštovani gdine Plemic,

Pišem Vam u ime ICMPD organizacije iz Beča.
Razvijamo saradnju sa srpskom dijasporom u DACH regionu, tražimo investitore, i mentore i brokere za firme iz Srbije.
Da li biste bili zainteresovani?

Boško Knežević
Projekat Link Up! Serbia II

Zainteresovan sam ali neznam sta ja tu trebam ili mogu da uradim. Zato sto ja nemam novac da investiram i nisam broker. Molim vas za daljne informacije. Sa postovanjem Svetozar Plemic

Dear Mr. Plemic,

I am writing to you on behalf of the ICMPD organization in Vienna.
We are developing cooperation with the Serbian diaspora in the DACH region, we are looking for investors, mentors and brokers for companies from Serbia.
Would you be interested?

Bosko Knezevic
Link Up! Serbia II

I'm interested but I don't know what I need or can do there. Because I don't have the money to invest and I'm not a broker. Please for further information. Sincerely, Svetozar Plemic

iu

Poštovani gdine Plemic,

Razvijamo saradnju sa srpskom dijasporom u DACH regionu, tražimo investitore, i mentore i brokere za firme iz Srbije.

Boško Knežević

Zainteresovan sam ali neznam sta ja tu trebam ili mogu da uradim. Zato sto ja nemam novac da investiram i nisam broker. Molim vas za daljne informacije. Sa postovanjem Svetozar Plemic

Dear Mr. Plemic,

We are developing cooperation with the Serbian diaspora in the DACH region, we are looking for investors, mentors and brokers for companies from Serbia.
Would you be interested?

Bosko Knezevic
Link Up! Serbia II

I'm interested but I don't know what I need or can do there. Because I don't have the money to invest and I'm not a broker. Please for further information. Sincerely, Svetozar Plemic
It is a scam Mort and even though I truly hate Serbians, well sell everything you have and invest and ignore that I said it is a scam…

Poštovani gdine Plemic,

Boško Knežević

Dear Mr. Plemic,

Would you be interested?

Bosko Knezevic
Link Up! Serbia II

Surely you're not serious.
You remind me of a dude I worked with that got an email saying he won the British lottery.
I asked him,did you enter the british lottery?
He got this stupid look on his face....

Forum List

Back