I predict that 2024 will be the worst year of Trump's life - both criminally and politically!

He already ranks as the worst U.S. President in history. He is facing several serious indictments and criminal charges. He literally seems to be losing his mind according to various rally videos. Apparently money has become a problem. Various polls don't look good for his election chances. He has pissed off the majority of women for various reasons.

I predict he will lose the 2024 presidential election in a landslide!

What do you think?
You have 10M new illegal immigrants who can't speak English and have little skills while the best and brightest from the same countries can't get into America. You have a guy flown into your country who raped a disabled teen. Actually flown in so he could rape a U.S citizen.

I'd say it is AMERICA that is going to be the worst year, perhaps in their long history. You are falling apart while the uniparty watches the carnage, oblivious to Americas future.

Your patriotism is gone, replaced by oligarchs.

He already ranks as the worst U.S. President in history. He is facing several serious indictments and criminal charges. He literally seems to be losing his mind according to various rally videos. Apparently money has become a problem. Various polls don't look good for his election chances. He has pissed off the majority of women for various reasons.

What do you think?
You think people are going to vote for the guy that cost them an average of a thousand dollars a month out of pocket, Lakhota? In the words of James Carville..."It's the economy, Stupid!" Joe Biden is going to lose this election because he's been an awful President.

What do you think?
I predict another tear-filled night of wailing for you, election night 2024.

Forum List

Back