I predict that 2024 will be the worst year of Trump's life - both criminally and politically!

He already ranks as the worst U.S. President in history. He is facing several serious indictments and criminal charges. He literally seems to be losing his mind according to various rally videos. Apparently money has become a problem. Various polls don't look good for his election chances. He has pissed off the majority of women for various reasons.

I predict he will lose the 2024 presidential election in a landslide!

What do you think?

MODS! MODS!!! MODS!!!

WTF does it take to get an Orange Man Bad TDS Emoji????

Last edited:
MODS! MODS!!! MODS!!!

WFT does it take to get an Orange Man Bad TDS Emoji????
Here ya go:

tds.jpg

He already ranks as the worst U.S. President in history. He is facing several serious indictments and criminal charges. He literally seems to be losing his mind according to various rally videos. Apparently money has become a problem. Various polls don't look good for his election chances. He has pissed off the majority of women for various reasons.

What do you think?

Nostradamus you ain't.

So stop predicting the future.:icon_rolleyes:

I predict a massive Trump victory followed by the mother of all illegals DEPORTATIONS! Then so much MAGA the wins may break the internet!

What do you think?
That's what all sane people are hoping for.

Then we have the MAGA rabble.........

I predict he will lose the 2024 presidential election in a landslide!e- those drugs will wear off eventually and you can

What do you think?

There there- those drugs will wear off soon and you'll feel better.

Forum List

Back