I ordered my first gun today

Make sure you get a bayonet for it....Nothings say fuck around and find out like a 12ga with a pointy-stabby attached. ;)

d1e94d81fef7af81bae4cd0019d78767_jpg-908852.JPG

Teabaggers are a hoot.
Why are they buying all these weapons when a democrat gets in office?

Teabaggers are a hoot.
Why are they buying all these weapons when a democrat gets in office?

Because it's a sales technique.
I did sales, for two weeks, and in that time they told me "don't sell the product, sell yourself"

Exactly what they're doing.

Because it's a sales technique.
I did sales, for two weeks, and in that time they told me "don't sell the product, sell yourself"

Exactly what they're doing.
Agreed.
The gun lobby......NRA.........Has them convinced, they will be banned.
Since 1993.............When I canceled.

Especially if you get a 2nd (or 3rd? bbl). And these guns are tanks. They hold up.

And a 870 just doesn't wear out EVER. and has done the same tactical job that your new found toy can do. Plus, it's a great pheasant or goose gun. Now, tell me again why you need a tactical shotgun when the venerable 870 shotgun does a better job in the blinds.

And a 870 just doesn't wear out EVER. and has done the same tactical job that your new found toy can do. Plus, it's a great pheasant or goose gun. Now, tell me again why you need a tactical shotgun when the venerable 870 shotgun does a better job in the blinds.
I have an 870 and it's one of those top of the line shotguns

And the term tactical can mean anything these days, if the shotgun is black polymer they call it "tactical"

The Mossberg and the Remington are both quality guns. And both can be customized with aftermarket goodies.
Yeah it was a tossup when I bought my 870. And it came down to the fact that I had more experience with the Remington.

I do like the idea of a detachable magazine fed pump shotgun though. Maybe it's time to buy another

Forum List

Back