I need help

That Raggedy Ass ginger shit clown is turning states red..... bless its heart. It's exactly where I want it.

Even the marxist politburo is losing their patience with the condescension and sanctimony from that little rodent.
Do the ones he lost when VP count?? Libya, Syria................that's three so far ...and Vietnam when he was a Senator. He voted for the War powers Act.

Greg

also mandating vaccinations may cause millions of new dem voters to not cross the US border .

You know, they're saying 30% of the illegals are refusing the vaccine. It just occurred to me, I'm surprised they aren't deporting those people since they might represent free thinkers who are inclined to vote non-democrat. Devout Catholics who aren't sheep, can't have that. The Biden admin probably just hasn't thought of that yet.

:rolleyes:

READ LINK, and links in the link...

70% of illegal immigrants are getting vaccinated, 30% have rejected vaccination...with same fears as the unvaccinated here in the USA. That is likely to change and they will be mandated...IMO.

Especially now that we have enough vaccines, covid 19 vaccines should be added to the required vaccines for all immigrants seeking to live here....that only makes sense.
70% of illegals are getting vaxed, and 30% aren't out of how many are they in all total ??? 700,000, 800,000, 900,000, so how many are crossing ? Ok so let's say 30% out of 900,000 are unvaxed, that means that 270,00 people are moving about trough the nation's cities and towns during a pandemic of so called epic proportions ??? Now if they are unvaxed so be it because they might already have natural immunity from earlier contact, but shouldn't we at least know that about them ? Oh and what part of the word illegal don't you understand ??

Like Trump I'm not against immigration at all, but there is a proper way to do it. We don't need unvetted illegals flooding our border's, but we know why this is happening. It's because the Democrat's have to play the numbers in body counts for future voter's because their policies and character sucks. Having an uneducated population of mixed up individuals who think that the Democrat's are their Greek god's and saviour's is very telling about these Democrat's today.

They've defide all logic during a global pandemic, but whose counting the bodies right ?

Your side is NOT gaining any new voters.
In fact, thousands are dying daily to protect their decision of ..........
"my body, my choice." and
"Freedom"

Enjoy your Freedom.
You say that with confidence after the 2020 election where massive fraud may have taken place, otherwise insulating the Democrat's through the process eh ?? Democrat's preparing for the next event maybe ?

That's nice, Dale. Put down the Pringles and get some exercise for a change.

Why don't you explain to the class how 3rd World Country keep track of their "vaxxed"? You probably also think Obambi vetted all of those Syrians and Joe has vetted all of those Afghans.

Forum List

Back