I miss Bill Clinton

spam....posting the same lame shit that someone else wrote in multiple threads.

god, you're pathetic

take them to the joke forum....

are you really incapable of contributing any original thought?

tasteless jokes from a tasteless moron.... and you didn't even write them yourself. now THAT'S a surprise!

and your legacy is the lasting reputation as someone incapable of original thought who can only cut and paste the words of others.

pretty sad legacy.

and your legacy is the lasting reputation as someone incapable of original thought who can only cut and paste the words of others.

pretty sad legacy.

and yours is a loyal Dem who carries their water despite the truth and facts to the contrary

that is certainly not the case...but it is pretty clear that you are drowning in Bush semen...your love for him is unnatural.

that is certainly not the case...but it is pretty clear that you are drowning in Bush semen...your love for him is unnatural.

Because I stand with the President in time of war? While you side with the defeatests is your problem - as well as being a defeatest liberal

no...because you fail to see his mistakes....because you fail to think for yourself.... because you fail to take the time to study the problem and the area and the groups involved.... because you take EVERYTHING the administration says at face value and marginalize to ZERO ANYTHING said by any democrat.

no...because you fail to see his mistakes....because you fail to think for yourself.... because you fail to take the time to study the problem and the area and the groups involved.... because you take EVERYTHING the administration says at face value and marginalize to ZERO ANYTHING said by any democrat.

I have said mistakes have been made

Dems do not want to win - they want to lose by surrendering

I have said mistakes have been made

Dems do not want to win - they want to lose by surrendering

you have never criticized a republican...and you continue to mischaracterize the position of my party...We do not want America to surrender. You really need to quit using that ridiculous word....and I don't CARE if all your sources do...you should stop it.

you have never criticized a republican...and you continue to mischaracterize the position of my party...We do not want America to surrender. You really need to quit using that ridiculous word....and I don't CARE if all your sources do...you should stop it.

You are so full of it MM

I have criticized Pres Bush and the entire Reublican Congress

The Dems plan is a surrender plan - plain and simple

how does turning over encampments and assets to the armed forces of the legitimate government of Iraq suddenly become a surrender? Please explain who and what we are surrendering to when we do that? We are not giving any encampments or military hardware to our enemies. How can this be a surrender? YOu clearly chose to willfully misuse that word. shame on you.

and again....please post a thread and post number where you have been critical of this administration. I'll wait

how does turning over encampments and assets to the armed forces of the legitimate government of Iraq suddenly become a surrender? Please explain who and what we are surrendering to when we do that? We are not giving any encampments or military hardware to our enemies. How can this be a surrender? YOu clearly chose to willfully misuse that word. shame on you.

Keep staying in spin mode

It is surrender and you know it

and again....please post a thread and post number where you have been critical of this administration. I'll wait

I have posted my disagreements with my party many times - do your own research

You tried the same thing when you lied how your party did not vote to raise taxes

Forum List

Back