I love this season, Democrats love it too..it's great for the economy

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

It's the MOST wonderful Tiiiiiiime of the year.... and the price is right!! 100% off.

Don't forget those charitable donations this year guys. Let's not forget those worthwhile organizations who do SUCH great work...B. L. M. Right Louis Vuitton!!!

how does one say Karma in French?

oh yeah...Karma. LOLOLOL say it in yer best french accent.

It's the MOST wonderful Tiiiiiiime of the year.... and the price is right!! 100% off.

Don't forget those charitable donations this year guys. Let's not forget those worthwhile organizations who do SUCH great work...B. L. M. Right Louis Vuitton!!!

Dindu nuffin . . . Planet of the Apes part XI.

I thought that was a video of the 2020 election

thanks democrats for making usa a sad sad place

Going shopping honey.....

1637295437441.png

1637295531872.png

don't go there.

Normally I wouldn't, however, THEY have gone there, tens of thousands of them and it is high time responsible black leaders put the fear of God in their rampaging youth. A simple observation, no racism attached, swarms of youth of other "tribes" tend not to smash and grab like this. One must call it as one sees it. Sometimes, the truth hurts.

Forum List

Back