I love California

Nevada sucks ass and you guys agree which is why you wanted to do yucca mountain

Oh dont even get me started on Yucca Mt....

Its b/c of you stupid "shy is falling dumbasses" that we cant store our nuclear waste!

Nuclear is the way to go and ya'll wont get out of the way for a great source of energy that could be our answer to the Middle East issue.

You truly are a wackjob TM! :cuckoo:

I think she may be too stupid to reach the level of whackjob. That bitch couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it.

my god, this thread made my day... hats off ladies.
i would love to have lunch with t.m. c.g. and bodey, are you guys ever in d.c. ?? the offer is good anytime, the three of you pick any place. it's on me,....has to be outside though.

That's the way it goes when you have a few million illegals voting in the election. Nobody hates the state more than I do and I have lived here for 64yrs. This state SUCKS.[/QUOTE]

then fucking move !

Then who's gonna pay your debts off? It's our state as much as yours, bitch. You fucking move.

Nevada sucks ass and you guys agree which is why you wanted to do yucca mountain

Its b/c of you stupid "shy is falling dumbasses" that we cant store our nuclear waste!

Nuclear is the way to go and ya'll wont get out of the way for a great source of energy that could be our answer to the Middle East issue.

How close is Vegas to Yucca?

What do you know about the underground water at yucca?

Why would you put this material in the second most earthquake prone state in the nation?

I rarely travel to DC; but would love to share a meal with WA and CG. Being in the company of TM, however, would sour my stomach. I doubt she is clever enough to be doing a bit of online performance art with her hate spewing posts here on USMB. So, voluntarily putting myself in real life contact with her would violate one of my personal policies; I shun hateful people.

I'll tell you what they can't afford... they can't afford for people like my Dad to abandon the state.... but he did.... forced into it by obscene taxes. That's more people out of work in CA, and a business gone.... simply because he refuses to pay for other people's fuck ups.... and the liberals have surely fucked up that once great state.

hahahahahaha, then you are no longer a Californian huh?

Im glad he left the state if he hated his fellow caliifornians so much.

I hope he is very happy in his new state.

Oh, and for the record.... you're a total fucking asshole for claiming my dad 'hates' his fellow Californians. You have no right to claim people 'hate' others just because you do. We are not all such moronic little retards that we 'hate' people for their politics. Bitch.

Cali you give me NOTHING but hate every time you speak to me.

He left Cali because he loved his fellow californians?

my god, this thread made my day... hats off ladies.
i would love to have lunch with t.m. c.g. and bodey, are you guys ever in d.c. ?? the offer is good anytime, the three of you pick any place. it's on me,....has to be outside though.

That's the way it goes when you have a few million illegals voting in the election. Nobody hates the state more than I do and I have lived here for 64yrs. This state SUCKS.

I would happily have lunch with pretty much anyone on this board.... even Dainty or AGaySailor.... But hell will freeze over before I would sit at a table with that fucking bitch, truthmatters. She accused my Dad of hating his fellow Californians. As far as I am concerned, she is beneath contempt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Its going broke because your team crashed the world economy yet again for the second time in one lifetime.

No, it's going broke because of fucking liberals and fucking RINOs. Idiot. My dad pulled his business out of California.... they've moved to AZ. He'd rather support a decent state, not some bunch of fools who ran a great state into bankruptcy.

So full of love

California's Ailing Republicans: A Dying Breed? - CBS News

California counted more registered Republicans in 1988 than it does today, even though the state population has since grown by about 10 million. Setting aside the politically ambidextrous Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, whose celebrity eclipsed his Republican registration, the California GOP counts only a single victory in 21 statewide contests since 2002 - that of insurance commissioner in 2006.

You'd have to go back more than two decades to find a Republican, George H.W. Bush, who carried the state in a presidential election.

Yep! tis true. Republicans don't run Californication. That's why the state is so fucked up with entitlements, and illegals and is boing bankrupt. Thanks for the info Truthdon'tmattermuch.

Republicans don't run California, actually they have been instrumental in keeping its engines inoperatable.

People who know the problems we face, and that does not include Willow Tree, understand that the minority in the Assembly and State Senate, have created a perfect storm for the economic troubles facing our state.

The R's can hold the state hostage, and have, by their absolute refusal to raise taxes. Every year this is a budget battle, each year the state robs the cities, counties and special districts of revenue.

'Tough' on crime, the R's increase penalties every session, taking sentencing discretion from judges and mandating longer and longer prison sentences. Such 'toughness' created a huge prison system where even non-violent offenders spend years in custody at an enormouis taxpayer expense.

Taking revenue from local jurisdictions to pay for long sentences, build more prisons and reducing the revenue at police and sheriff agencies, probation and social service agencies guarantees failure.

More kids enter the juvenile justice system and graduate to the Dept. of Corrections because of the lack of services at the local level. A better way is to combine the parole and probation agencies in California under County or regional jurisdiction. Doing so would reduce administrative costs, increase communication - in particular gang mitigation, drug trafficking and fugitive apprehension.

Oh, and for the record.... you're a total fucking asshole for claiming my dad 'hates' his fellow Californians. You have no right to claim people 'hate' others just because you do. We are not all such moronic little retards that we 'hate' people for their politics. Bitch.

Cali you give me NOTHING but hate every time you speak to me.

He left Cali because he loved his fellow californians?

Fuck off, bitch.

You know nothing about my dad. Nothing. Yet you glibly accuse him of 'hate'. You are so pathetic, so stupid, so totally moronic that you won't even understand what I'm talking about. To you it is black or white. You have absolutely no concept of business... none. You're jack shit ignorant and see no issue with accusing everyone of 'hate'. You're a spiteful, vicious, stupid, little person.... and yet, I do not hate you... nor does my dad. I pity you.

Why would you put this material in the second most earthquake prone state in the nation?

:eusa_hand:

You like us using coal and fossil fuel... admit it!

It gives you all a devil to yell at.

Otherwise you'd be wondering the streets of our cities talking to yourselves.

I only know what you tell me.

you told me he thought that californians were fucking fools who were not decent.

your words not mine.

Those are words of hate for people who are californians.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Its going broke because your team crashed the world economy yet again for the second time in one lifetime.

No, it's going broke because of fucking liberals and fucking RINOs. Idiot. My dad pulled his business out of California.... they've moved to AZ. He'd rather support a decent state, not some bunch of fools who ran a great state into bankruptcy.

So full of love

Only a fucking moron would see that post in terms of 'love' and 'hate'. He's a business man. He makes business decisions. Of course, you are too fucking stupid to understand that. To you, it's 'hate'.... to him it was doing what was best... for his family, and his employees.

Stupid, fucking ignorant little bitch.

You dont know any of the answers do you?

How old are you?

Like, 14 or something? Like.... you really should like totally get a clue ya know....

Like really.....

I doubt her IQ is above her shoe size, that's for sure.

Not only does she claim - with absolutely no rational thought - that someone she has never met 'hates' other people..... she also claims that one ceases to be 'from' somewhere if one no longer lives there.

The only thing that truthmatters ever 'proves' is that her stupidity knows no depth.

Cali Girl, you gotta look at it from the view of a far left liberal. See, they assume others have the same tendencies they do.

For example, Affirmative Action. This is the darling of the left. Why do they feel it is necessary? Because those on the left assume a CEO or manager MUST hire with racial discrimination (not on merit). Why do they assume that? Because they themselves would. If an AA supporting liberal were given a position of power in a company, they would 100% make diversity, race, ethnicity a major factor in hiring selections. They KNOW in their heart they would do this, and they thus assume a white male CEO will only want other white males hired. The liberal simply cannot fathom a person living WITHOUT race and ethnicity being a driving force in their decisions.

So, the case with your father, the liberal in question hates the rich. It's a sad fact for 99% of liberals, but they have been overcome with zeal in this latest class warfare assault the Obama admin and the left wing media has undertaken. So......seeing it from their viewpoint, they hate the rich for.....well, being rich. Thats a given. With that given assumed, now remember the AA example, the liberal cannot fathom a rich man NOT hating the poor or middle class. Why? Because the liberal cannot fathom a mindset that is not involved in class warfare. They assume that as a condition of being human, one must hate the opposite economic class. They assume this because their malfunctioning liberal brain is so obsessed with hating the anonymous rich, that they cannot fathom how a person so evil (a rich guy) could exist without hating his fellow less-wealthy peers.

So there you have it. View it through liberal lens, and you see where that idea is coming from.

I assume your dad is a great man who has paid his share in his life, but the state was simply taking more and more and more until he could not logically continue to let his earnings be taken at greater rates than necessary to provide a basic public safety net.

Liberals suck.

So full of love

Only a fucking moron would see that post in terms of 'love' and 'hate'. He's a business man. He makes business decisions. Of course, you are too fucking stupid to understand that. To you, it's 'hate'.... to him it was doing what was best... for his family, and his employees.

Stupid, fucking ignorant little bitch.

love right back at you cali.

It was your words that made me think he hated the people of cali.

go back and read YOUR words.

No no no. If the liberal didn't have that to yell about.......he'd be walking the streets bitching about why the government isn't doing his walking for him.

Would you allow a nuclear depository 100 miles from your home?

To repeat my post covered up by CG whinning:

Republicans don't run California, actually they have been instrumental in keeping its engines inoperatable.

People who know the problems we face, and that does not include Willow Tree, understand that the minority in the Assembly and State Senate, have created a perfect storm for the economic troubles facing our state.

The R's can hold the state hostage, and have, by their absolute refusal to raise taxes. Every year this is a budget battle, each year the state robs the cities, counties and special districts of revenue.

'Tough' on crime, the R's increase penalties every session, taking sentencing discretion from judges and mandating longer and longer prison sentences. Such 'toughness' created a huge prison system where even non-violent offenders spend years in custody at an enormouis taxpayer expense.

Taking revenue from local jurisdictions to pay for long sentences, build more prisons and reducing the revenue at police and sheriff agencies, probation and social service agencies guarantees failure.

More kids enter the juvenile justice system and graduate to the Dept. of Corrections because of the lack of services at the local level. A better way is to combine the parole and probation agencies in California under County or regional jurisdiction. Doing so would reduce administrative costs, increase communication - in particular gang mitigation, drug trafficking and fugitive apprehension.

Forum List

Back