I like to debate...

its really funny to see the people who worship at thealter of Fox news attempt to pretend they know what truth is.

Fox News, the Only news station to fight in court to win the right to lie.

how about you?

and I am not talking about debate in the manner of, " you are an idiot who lives in your mama's basement" kind of debate...but real debating the issues with civil discourse, and in the end, agreeing to respectfully disagree....

I love to debate with people who use facts.

So many on the right use nothing but lies and deversion.

:lol:

How convenient. Do you not think that, given your prevailing debating style, you are a poster boy for Care's OP?

I called it an OPINION because that is what its called you lying sack of shit.

NOW WILL YOU EVER ADMITT THAT FOX FOUGHT IN COURT TO BE ABLE TO LIE??????????

You are fucking insane

Dear fucking idiot, if they had not defended the truth they found against FOX then how would anyone ever know about this ?

Cant you fucking read?

I explained everything in my post you lying sack of shit who claimed not to EVEN KNOW about this case right here in the thread.

This OPINION is labeled an OPINION right in the document.

THATS WHAT ITS CALLED ASSHOLE!

Now the case was overturned BECAUSE there is no LAW preventing a news station from lying and Fox won the case (and this "opinion" was rendered) because they aregued NEWS can LIE!

OK I get who you are now.

You are a complete asshole who is also a racist.

how about you?

and I am not talking about debate in the manner of, " you are an idiot who lives in your mama's basement" kind of debate...but real debating the issues with civil discourse, and in the end, agreeing to respectfully disagree....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DkJUOsxkko]YouTube - April Wine - I Like To Rock[/ame]

how about you?

I love to debate with people who use facts.

So many on the right use nothing but lies and deversion.

How convenient. Do you not think that, given your prevailing debating style, you are a poster boy for Care's OP?

Cant you fucking read?

I explained everything in my post you lying sack of shit who claimed not to EVEN KNOW about this case right here in the thread.

This OPINION is labeled an OPINION right in the document.

THATS WHAT ITS CALLED ASSHOLE!

Now the case was overturned BECAUSE there is no LAW preventing a news station from lying and Fox won the case (and this "opinion" was rendered) because they aregued NEWS can LIE!

Every one of those post is correct and I am proud of every one of them.

I refuse to show respect to lying sacks of shit.

When you lie or defend lies you will have me calling you a fucking idiot every time.

how about you?

Every one of those post is correct and I am proud of every one of them.

I refuse to show respect to lying sacks of shit.

When you lie or defend lies you will have me calling you a fucking idiot every time.

Do you not think that that approach, whether from left of right (and there are plenty on the right whose tactics are equally...let's just say forthright) is one of the major reasons that reaching across the aisle is doomed to failure?

NOPE!

The main problem with our system is bought and sold assholes who will lie for political gain.

Calling out their lies in the loudest manner and NEVER backing down in the protection of truth is this countries best defense.

Believe me I have tried being polite and I was treated EXACTLY the same way.

NOPE!

The main problem with our system is bought and sold assholes who will lie for political gain.

Calling out their lies in the loudest manner and NEVER backing down in the protection of truth is this countries best defense.

Believe me I have tried being polite and I was treated EXACTLY the same way.

We agree.

how about you?

So you aren't a right-wing conservative, christian zealot, muslim bashing red neck ? From what Ive read so far that basically describes the overwelming majority of people on this board.

Now as soon as you can decern a lie from a fact then I will wlecome your help with open arms tiger.

when you learn that fox will lie to you and paid heartily in court to do so you will have a good start.

how about you?

So you aren't a right-wing conservative, christian zealot, muslim bashing red neck ? From what Ive read so far that basically describes the overwelming majority of people on this board.

you must not have read much yet, then.

when you learn that fox will lie to you and paid heartily in court to do so you will have a good start.

I haven't followed the court thing you mentioned and I'm not going to bother looking it up - it doesn't interest me as much as it does you. But in general I would no more trust Fox to be truthful than I would trust someone selling Snake Oil remedies.

Forum List

Back