I keep telling you ... the BIASED MSM is the major problem in America..and 94% of this

The dramatic shift among college professors that’s hurting students’ education
Screen Shot 2016-04-17 at 3.38.48 PM.png

But the folks that first put these numbers together, a group of academic faculty calling themselves Heterodox Academy, argue that homogeneity in higher education is a bigger problem than it is in other areas. "With relatively few right-leaning voices in the professoriate, particularly in the humanities and the social sciences where ideas matter most, many college students receive less than the intellectually rigorous education than [sic] they deserve," some of the group's members recently wrote.

This explains the millennials for Sanders phenomenon.

Uninformed & uneducated voters are the problem not the media. If you are smart enough to exercise due diligence when it comes to issues that matter it's irrelevant how the media portrays it.
I understand the desire to have a scapegoat but it's nothing more than that, a scapegoat.

So contrary to ALL the material that I've presented your "INFORMED" opinion is there IS NO biased MSM that influences less informed people like you and that
when polled regarding political personalities these UNINFORMED people just happen to without ANY sources have an opinion that for example
Donald Trump like millions like me are "ANTI-IMMIGRANT". WE HATE immigrants. Is that true? Those uninformed and uneducated voters you so pompously
decry versus YOUR informed opinion based on NOTHING don't watch/read the news. They are for the most part just plain ignorant.

Uninformed & uneducated voters are the problem not the media. If you are smart enough to exercise due diligence when it comes to issues that matter it's irrelevant how the media portrays it.
I understand the desire to have a scapegoat but it's nothing more than that, a scapegoat.

Bingo. If the unwashed masses didn't enable Infotainment News and Donald Rump and all the diarrhea that goes with it by obediently buying it ..... commercial media could not be selling it. If those same Unwashed demanded objective news --- we would get it.

So contrary to ALL the material that I've presented your "INFORMED" opinion is there IS NO biased MSM that influences less informed people like you and that
when polled regarding political personalities these UNINFORMED people just happen to without ANY sources have an opinion that for example
Donald Trump like millions like me are "ANTI-IMMIGRANT". WE HATE immigrants. Is that true? Those uninformed and uneducated voters you so pompously
decry versus YOUR informed opinion based on NOTHING don't watch/read the news. They are for the most part just plain ignorant.
Did I say any of that? Lol

If you're too stupid to realize I just sold you a bridge to nowhere who's fault is it you willingly bought it?
Don't blame the media for personal ignorance among voters. You know, personal responsibility and all that jazz....

This thread continues to confirm my premise that ONLY those people that are truly ignorant of how their opinions are formed ARE truly ignorant.
Almost all the information I've shared comes from simple questions answered by people that have taken the time to do research.

85% of MSM gave to Democrats in 2008 for Obama.
2012 with over 130,000 stories written showing Obama in a positive light and Romney in a negative light doesn't seem to convince those ignorant of the MSM bias.
Given 10 college educators are liberal to 1 non-liberal doesn't mean anything to those that ignore the MSM bias.
How many of the people that read this thread still think people like me and Trump hate immigrants?

If you're too stupid to realize I just sold you a bridge to nowhere who's fault is it you willingly bought it?
Don't blame the media for personal ignorance among voters. You know, personal responsibility and all that jazz....

So the personal ignorance of the voters with NO information but what... they stick their finger in the air to select Hillary/Bernie/Trump,etc.?
Is that your opinion of the majority of Americans? MY you are a pompous person.

Bingo. If the unwashed masses didn't enable Infotainment News and Donald Rump and all the diarrhea that goes with it by obediently buying it ..... commercial media could not be selling it. If those same Unwashed demanded objective news --- we would get it.

So Pogo you don't believe in any of the FACTS I've shared?
85% donations by MSM to Obama or 213,000 stories favoring Obama in 2012, or college professors teaching these MSM people that Dems are good GOP dumb!
NONE of the studies and links mean anything to you.
Again... you are reinforcing the thread... ignorance is what got us here as Obama's hired help called you "Stupidity of the American Voter"... seems you both
have the same dire opinion!

Msm are PRIVATE corporations and let's look at all the good corporations do for america...LOL

So the personal ignorance of the voters with NO information but what... they stick their finger in the air to select Hillary/Bernie/Trump,etc.?
Is that your opinion of the majority of Americans? MY you are a pompous person.
When you goto a car lot to buy a car do you research the reliability or safety of said car? Do you ask for a carfax? Or do you just take the dealers word for it & buy it while "hoping" it's not a Lemmon?

If you or I can put that much effort into something that is inconsequential as compared to electing a President then why can't everyone else?
YOU sir are the one implying that apparently only YOU can draw rational conclusions without the media. That would make YOU the pompous ass.
You are not unique snowflake. ANYONE can do the same research you do and came to the same conclusion without blaming someone else for their previous ignorance.

People make no effort to learn the truth. That is a personal flaw not a media issue.

For the record I am not saying your facts are wrong. I make no judgment on them. I'm saying your conclusion is wrong. If I'm stupid enough to buy the shit the door to door salesman is selling I have no one to blame but myself.

The msm has zero to do with any problems. Americans ain't that bright. Perhaps that is the problem.

85% donations by MSM to Obama or 213,000 stories favoring Obama in 2012, or college professors teaching these MSM people that Dems are good GOP dumb!
Again... you are reinforcing the thread... ignorance is what got us here as Obama's hired help called you "Stupidity of the American Voter"... seems you both

No. The links mean nothing and I've never seen or heard of any college professor anywhere teaching "Dems are good GOP dumb". And if anyone did it would have at most the opposite effect.
Grow up.

poll of 2,014 adults agree!
The poll was conducted Feb. 18-March 21 with funding from the American Press Institute. It used a sample drawn from NORC's probability-based AmeriSpeak panel, which is designed to be representative of the U.S. population Just 6 percent of people say they have a lot of confidence in the media, putting the news industry about equal to Congress and well below the public's view of other institutions.

The news media have been hit by a series of blunders on high-profile stories ranging from the Supreme Court's 2012 ruling on President Barack Obama's health care law to the Boston Marathon bombing that have helped feed negative perceptions of the media.

In 2014, Rolling Stone had to retract a vivid report about an alleged gang rape at a fraternity party at the University of Virginia. The Columbia Graduate School of Journalism, asked by Rolling Stone to investigate after questions were raised about the veracity of the story, called it an avoidable journalistic failure and "another shock to journalism's credibility amid head-swiveling change in the media industry."
Poll: Vast majority of Americans don't trust the news media

So I keep trying to get you people on the fence, thinking you are objective to understand ... the information sources for many of you are tainted!

Tainted as THESE studies show that helped get Obama elected and re-elected!
This study of 130,213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election BY PAUL BEDARD MARCH 16, 2015
shows this biased MSM wrote these stories that show that the Democrat Bias is very evident!
A sweeping study of some 130,213 news articles on the 2012 presidential match between President Obama and Mitt Romney has proven anew that there was a strong pro-Democratic bias in the U.S. and international press. The study, published in the authoritative journal Big Data Society, also tested the campaign themes the media focused on and determined that Obama succeeded in stealing the economic issue from Republican Romney.
"Overall, media reporting contained more frequently positive statements about the Democrats than the Republicans.
Overall, the Republicans were more frequently the object of negative statements,
" wrote the study authors,
Their conclusion:
"The Republican Party is the most divisive subject in the campaign, and is portrayed in a more negative fashion than the Democrats."
Smooch: Study of 130,213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election

This is the same MSM that over 85% of media donated money to Democrats in 2008!
1,160 (85%) of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters

This is the same MSM that LOVES Obama so much that here in the words of a MSM publication they show it!

The Editor of NewsWeek, Evan Thomas.
Thomas was once asked about George Bush and this is his response.
"our job is to bash the president[Bush], that's what we do." Evan Thomas
responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.He-Could-Go-All-The-Way: 'Today' Cheers Obama's Football Play

RIGHT HIS job was to BASH Bush.
He is a journalist. Unbiased. Objective. Professional. RIGHT??

But when it came to Obama?

This same hard-nosed "bashing journalist"- Editor of NewsWeek gushed about Obama.....
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’
A professional NEWS editor calling a mortal man "sort of God"???
That's not reporting, that's gushing!

As a result this biased reporting with headlines/30 second sound bites designed to maximize negatives
regarding Trump, GOP et.al. and minimize the disasters that Obama/Democrats have wrought is what
any honest American should consider when forming any opinions especially when it comes to presidential approval polls!

This is for you on the fence people. Those of you that still after nearly 8 years of destructive efforts to tear down the values of America still can't come to the realization that Obama/Democrats have come to
blame America for all the world's woes!

I did a Google search on "Obama blames America" and this is the result :About 620,000 results!

And who puts these stories out? The biased MSM that also blames America!

They are all biased, MSN, FOX, CNN, et al. Maybe one should consider all points of view and draw your on conclusion.

I never said Fox was not BIASED! They in fact are more conservatively biased then the OTHER network/cable news. YOU ARE RIGHT!!!
But again... look at the facts not attack the messenger!
Tell me if a hack newsperson donates money to a political party as 85% of the MSM did to democrats they certainly want to protect their donation by writing/showing positive stories about GOP and negative about Dems! Are you that naive?

The problem you have Healthmyths is that you think that some how the Media handpicks only liberals from college to enter their industry..

When there is no proof to anyway believe that...

But what is proven is, the people asked to investigate both parties on a daily basis give 88%(your figure) to one party...

To me that shows that they think one is running the country better than the other...

That should be an indicator to you as why you should vote Dem too
One only has to pay attention to the manner, wording used and yes even facial expressions of the on camera talent to see there is an overwhelming liberal bias in news reporting.Anyone who denies that is either a left wing ideologue or simply is not paying attention.
Plus. it is well documented that our institutions of higher learning are bastions of liberalism.

Great, I agree with you that institutions such as Liberty University and George Mason U. are cesspools of rightwing bias.
Why are most colleges "bastions" while those where conservative views are permitted, you refer to as "cesspools"?.
Now who's stereotyping?

No. The links mean nothing and I've never seen or heard of any college professor anywhere teaching "Dems are good GOP dumb". And if anyone did it would have at most the opposite effect.
Grow up.

Of course to people like you FACTS are non-essential. In stating "Dems are good GOP dumb" I was putting it on a level I thought you might comprehend.
I was wrong. I underestimated your ability to comprehend.

Grow up.

Of course to people like you FACTS are non-essential. In stating "Dems are good GOP dumb" I was putting it on a level I thought you might comprehend.
Speaks about intelligence but doesn't proof read an asinine post.

Irony

Grow up.

Irony

Please show me mistakes that I made in this post:
"Of course to people like you FACTS are non-essential. In stating "Dems are good GOP dumb" I was putting it on a level I thought you might comprehend."
I was wrong. I underestimated your ability to comprehend"

Seriously... I always encourage people to help me improve on my posts and my research. I'm not too proud to admit I make mistakes. So please help me so I can improve. Some one criticized me for using "ain't" and that's why I passed it on to you hoping to help you. So again please point out my errors.

Grow up.

Irony

"Of course to people like you FACTS are non-essential. In stating "Dems are good GOP dumb" I was putting it on a level I thought you might comprehend."
I never questioned your "facts" idiot. I only commented on your conclusion.

Post some more inane drivel, please.

Grow up.

Irony

I never questioned your "facts" idiot. I only commented on your conclusion.

Post some more inane drivel, please.

Weren't my conclusions though!
Explain please the below.

A sweeping study of some 130,213 news articles on the 2012 presidential match between President Obama and Mitt Romney has proven anew that there was a strong pro-Democratic bias in the U.S. and international press. The study, published in the authoritative journal Big Data Society, also tested the campaign themes the media focused on and determined that Obama succeeded in stealing the economic issue from Republican Romney.
"Overall, media reporting contained more frequently positive statements about the Democrats than the Republicans.
Overall, the Republicans were more frequently the object of negative statements," wrote the study authors,
Their conclusion:
"The Republican Party is the most divisive subject in the campaign, and is portrayed in a more negative fashion than the Democrats."
Smooch: Study of 130,213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election
Conclusion seems clear. there was a bias by the MSM. That is NOT my conclusion but the study.

Or this study:
85% of Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters

Or this statement by the same guy who called Obama "sort of a god"!
Editor Newsweek Evan Thomas ..quote:
"There is a liberal bias. It's demonstrable. You look at some statistics. About 85 percent of the reporters who cover the White House vote Democratic,
they have for a long time.There is a, particularly at the networks, at the lower levels, among the editors and the so-called infrastructure, there is a liberal bias.
There is a liberal bias at Newsweek, the magazine I work for -most of the people who work at Newsweek live on the upper West Side in New York and they ha
ve a liberal bias....[ABC White House reporter] Brit Hume's bosses are liberal and they're always quietly denouncing him as being a right-wing nut."
- Newsweek Washington Bureau Chief Evan Thomas.

Forum List

Back