I just realized why the post office is on the endangered species list

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
too much freedom.

you can buy a stamp and send a letter anonymously.
Big Brother doesn't like that.

it's unlikely they will change the system to collect everyone's info who sends a letter, so with the goal of collecting the sender's information, the obvious solution is to privatize the entire mail system where you have to pay (and give your info) for delivery.

Man! ...i'm looking forward to hearing about the big unsolvable budget crisis that be goin' on.

OH CRAP! ...AND THAT'S WHY THEY'RE SELLING EVERYONE "FOREVER" STAMPS.
the post office will be gone and you're holding forever stamps!

too much freedom.

you can buy a stamp and send a letter anonymously.
Big Brother doesn't like that.

it's unlikely they will change the system to collect everyone's info who sends a letter, so with the goal of collecting the sender's information, the obvious solution is to privatize the entire mail system where you have to pay (and give your info) for delivery.

Man! ...i'm looking forward to hearing about the big unsolvable budget crisis that be goin' on.

The future is going to cloud technology. Forget privatizing the mail system because they want it in email form - they can print it off later. ( it isn't about money ) Our banking will be based on Cloud as well which will remove the need for bank buildings, all those employees, etc.

The post office is a federal job. They won't lose their jobs and the post offices will all be there when and if martial law is called. I'm told by military people that they will be ordering citizens to go to their local post office to register. If your name is on a list you will be taken away and if it isn't you can go home. Take where? According to them they are FEMA camps. the govt feels the christians, former military and patriots who believe in the constitution are what is holding this country back. Guess they are working on that one now. Have a nice morning. - Jeri

Any wonder that Republicans have been trying to kill the post office?

These days there are more non republican leaders within the republican party than there are republican leaders.

To give you an idea of the level of deception going on.

As I watch these Republican leaders throwing this young hero, Snowden, under the bus? I say to myself? Ah!! There are the cowards! These are the ones we don't need in our camp. They are full of fear and utterly useless.

The truth is when your party is infiltrated with traitors such as John Boehner, John McCain, Lyndsey Graham ( who is a closet homosexual speaking out against homosexuality at republican meetings - figure that one out ) Karl Rove, Newt Gingrich, Rubio, the list is endless - It's time to show these people the door and say good bye!

If Lyndsey Graham enjoys his life as a homosexual that is his personal business but to enjoy his lifestyle while speaking against it to his Republican supporters is the height of hypocrisy. If he thinks this isn't well known within the party he is mistaken. - Jeri

Forum List

Back