I just got back from Washington DC and I am very alarmed by what I saw/heard

It's a screenshot that could have come from anywhere.

Yes, like from the desktop of a Dominion developer who forgot to update his anti-virus definitions and turned off his firewall for testing purposes.

Or from someone who has DreamWeaver or other code editing software. This would literally take 2 minutes to put together. It's not proof of anything.

WHat a tool.

Yeah, it sucks that evidence provable evidence is important. If a case used a simple unsourced screenshot as evidence in a court of law it would be thrown out.
Evidence? What do you know about evidence? Tell me about the great witch hunt .

I'll tell you what I know about evidence. An unsourced screenshot ain't it. That was easy.

I'll tell you what I know about evidence. An unsourced screenshot ain't it. That was easy.

Are you suggesting I took that screenshot on my own computer after adding fake source code in the middle of some other unrelated code? Why would I do that? Also, there is proof it wasn't me, because the user on that is hchavez. I can only assume that means hugo chavez. I'm not hugo chavez. I will sign a document that says that if I am lying I can go to jail. Will you?

How were they eating with masks on? BTW that BDU is an outdated uniform.

Not BDUs. That is ACU with OCP print. The chinese do not make mistakes like that.

Also, they were using chopsticks, so they could slide them under the mask with ease.

Not that's funny. You've obviously have never seen Orientals eating rice with chopsticks.

Are you suggesting I took that screenshot on my own computer after adding fake source code in the middle of some other unrelated code? Why would I do that? Also, there is proof it wasn't me, because the user on that is hchavez. I can only assume that means hugo chavez. I'm not hugo chavez. I will sign a document that says that if I am lying I can go to jail. Will you?

I see, so you're trolling the wingnuts then. Carry on.

Not that's funny. You've obviously have never seen Orientals eating rice with chopsticks.

Not true. My youtube history is full of ASMR mukbang videos. Watching orientals eat is the only way I can fall asleep at night.

Have you ever try counting sheep instead of watching how many times someone chopsticks hit their lips?

For those of you who doubt that this is actual code that could have changed the election. I had my russi......son who is a computer science degree holder and a security analyst at one of the top fast food establishments in world prove this was real life code that would in fact change the election results when run. I think this settles it and there should be no more doubts.

1610786784360.png

Yes, like from the desktop of a Dominion developer who forgot to update his anti-virus definitions and turned off his firewall for testing purposes.

Or from someone who has DreamWeaver or other code editing software. This would literally take 2 minutes to put together. It's not proof of anything.

WHat a tool.

Yeah, it sucks that evidence provable evidence is important. If a case used a simple unsourced screenshot as evidence in a court of law it would be thrown out.

Tell me what you know of the Russian collusion evidence.

WHat a tool.

The evidence that Trump wasn't impeached with or used to overturn an election? Why?

WHat a tool.

The evidence that Trump wasn't impeached with or used to overturn an election? Why?
Tell me something, tell me how Trump is Putin's puppet?

WHat a tool.

Yeah, I don't like presidents who overlook bounties on our soldiers. But that's not what this thread is about.

WHat a tool.

Yeah, I don't like presidents who overlook bounties on our soldiers. But that's not what this thread is about.
Nothing!

WHat a tool.

Nothing!

Great, thanks for bringing up something that has nothing to do with the topic. Back to you guys being trolled about election theft.

WHat a tool.

Nothing!

Great, thanks for bringing up something that has nothing to do with the topic. Back to you guys being trolled about election theft.
Bringing up the fact you are your typical full of shit Democrat . Lie to someone else.

WHat a tool.

Nothing!

Bringing up the fact you are your typical full of shit Democrat . Lie to someone else.

I didn't lie. Pay attention to the OP, he's trolling you and you're too stupid to notice.

Many of these so-called American national guard soldiers were speaking mandarin and eating rice with chop sticks. These soldiers do not look right. Something is off with them. General Flynn was right about what's going on here. Given the fact they were all wearing masks, it's difficult to tell if they are American or Chinese.

I did catch one without his mask on. If anyone is in contact with L. Linn Wood or General Flynn, please let them know what's going on. I would do it, but I have some vaccines to destroy

View attachment 443523

One communists help their brothers.

Forum List

Back