I Just Flew In :D

Umm,.. oookkkkayyyy. -___-
. . given all the rules, of . . . the game? I think I am best suited to be. . . er, a ghost?

:heehee:

5doyj8.jpg
Holy Ghost, Batman!
What in Jesus Name,
BOO!

. . given all the rules, of . . . the game? I think I am best suited to be. . . er, a ghost?

5doyj8.jpg

Well if you want you can audition for the part of Moaning Myrtle. :p
I will play a ghost of myself. Now, if you want me to play a ghost from the books? Then it would only be fitting that you be Mad-Eyed Moody.
iu

He was taken over by the evil Barty Crouch.

Wouldn’t you like to be able to do stuff like that?

Inhabit other people?

You'll fit in well here son. They're all Jesus junkies and godbotherers. They're all racist maggots and all think they are going to heaven for it.

Hook in son. You'll love it. So will I.

Inhabit other people?

No, not really no.

I’d like the invisibility cloak.

Inhabit other people?

No, not really no.

I’d like the invisibility cloak.
Ask the moderation team to ban you. . . . BOOM, you will get your wish!

:auiqs.jpg:

Hello everybody, this is currently my silver lining to an upsetting day. For the last forum I was on people weren't being treated fairly and I wasn't allowed to be myself. Cause I was a part of a Christian forum and they didn't like the fact that I love Harry Potter and Halloween and all kinds of spooky things. However, it looks like I'm really going to like it here because there's a variety of things on here for me to do and there's even a category for religion. :)

Not to mention the fact that I am a Conservative and I'm not sure what the main political views are on here but I really like what the top of the page says that this is a place where our voices count and that's an important part of being an American to me. So although it didn't work out for me on my other forum, it looks like I will be free to be myself on here. I am very friendly, love animals, and love to write. My first name is April but I also like to be called my nickname of Rilly. I can't wait to meet you all and hopefully there will be some other Potterheads on here that I can find that love Jesus as well. :)

View attachment 502120
You'll be cool here.Not sure on the Potterhead but there are plenty of gamers and Trekkies around.
Potheads are common and we even have a few spooks...and then we are blessed with The One, The Only,oft imitated, but never duplicated. Mortimer the Super Gypsie who is a shape shifter as mentioned by David Iche. Amazing place ! It's like a Super Walmart without the gunshots and parking lot rage.

Forum List

Back