I hope they impeach Trump

But you forget he leads the country you live in, and if he fails our country fails, and we all suffer for it.

Did you say that about Obama?

I imagine not. Almost every conservative loudly proclaimed their goal was to make Obama fail.

Hence, you're a hypocrite.

You would be dead wrong. Unlike you and your liberal friends, I put country over party. I've not belonged to a political party for almost five years now. I got tired of swearing empty, blind fealty to a party or set ideology. I want any president who sits in that office to succeed. Wishing failure on someone out of spite is childish.

You on the other hand are a hypocrite for calling me a hypocrite (trust me not a typo), since you are now the one wanting Trump to fail whilst lecturing me under the false assumption that I wanted Obama to fail. You can't help yourself, doing the same things you're after conservatives for doing.

I didn't like Obama, I'll admit... but I didn't go out of my way to wish him failure at every turn, nor did I call him a traitor. That word in particular carries with it a bold accusation that is almost always untrue.

You'll be wise to stop making assumptions about me before I really embarrass you in this thread.

You voted for Trump. You're a republican, no matter what you want to call yourself.

LOL, this is hilarious....

Bush II Presidency, the Democrats constantly foamed at the mouth and gnashed their teeth about impeachment, result, notta
Obama Presidency, The Republicans constantly foamed at the mouth and gnashed their teeth about impeachment, result, notta
Trump Presidency, rinse, wash, repeat Democrats it's your turn to make asses out of yourselves.

Don't you hyper-partisan munchkins ever get tired of making yourselves look like complete fools? Trump isn't going to be impeached based on anything that's gone on so far, heck given the stupidity and ineptness of the Democrats he'll probably get re-elected.

But you forget he leads the country you live in, and if he fails our country fails, and we all suffer for it.

Did you say that about Obama?

I imagine not. Almost every conservative loudly proclaimed their goal was to make Obama fail.

Hence, you're a hypocrite.

You would be dead wrong. Unlike you and your liberal friends, I put country over party. I've not belonged to a political party for almost five years now. I got tired of swearing empty, blind fealty to a party or set ideology. I want any president who sits in that office to succeed. Wishing failure on someone out of spite is childish.

You on the other hand are a hypocrite for calling me a hypocrite (trust me not a typo), since you are now the one wanting Trump to fail whilst lecturing me under the false assumption that I wanted Obama to fail. You can't help yourself, doing the same things you're after conservatives for doing.

I didn't like Obama, I'll admit... but I didn't go out of my way to wish him failure at every turn, nor did I call him a traitor. That word in particular carries with it a bold accusation that is almost always untrue.

You'll be wise to stop making assumptions about me before I really embarrass you in this thread.

You voted for Trump. You're a republican, no matter what you want to call yourself.
I beg your pardon?

Who I vote for does not dictate what party I belong to. If any.

It's not as cut and dry as you'd like it to be. But that's the only argument liberals like you have, or assuming what ideals and philosophies I espouse to based off of who I voted for.

Damn dude, what about any Democrat who voted for Trump? The liberal penchant for labeling others never ceases to amaze me. How many furry animals did you have to kill to make such a broad brush?

Nothing infuriates me more than having someone presume my beliefs.

Piss off.

The Media and the Dems are working together to bring this President down.
We have been inundated with Trump did this and Trump did that since day 1.
Who is the clown that said Pence would make a good President?
What the hell are you smoking? Pence is a typical NeoCon that will bring no change.

The Media and the Dems are working together to bring this President down.
We have been inundated with Trump did this and Trump did that since day 1.
Who is the clown that said Pence would make a good President?
What the hell are you smoking? Pence is a typical NeoCon that will bring no change.
You're about to find out.

Trump is doing a terrific job judging by the massive amount of crazed frenzy he is creating among the loony liberals and the leftist media. ... :thup: .. :cool:

Enough of this bullshit. You aren't fooling anyone. Your stupid spin only went so far, now you just sound like a moron. He's an abject failure as president in every way, is a fucking traitor and he's GOING to be impeached whether you like it or not.

In your dreams, this has been the dems plan since Trump beat the hildabeast. Working in conjunction with the liberal media to bring him down on some "trumped" up charges. The libs have been throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks, so far nothing has and neither will the latest bs.

This guy can't stop stepping in it. He is beyond incompetent.

Pence would make a fine President.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You sure are a dumbass. An impeachment would just show the lack of evidence Democrats have. Not to mention prevent Congress from fixing the mess Obama left them.
Just curious, what mess did Obama leave behind?

You probably are saying that seriously right?

You sure are a dumbass. An impeachment would just show the lack of evidence Democrats have. Not to mention prevent Congress from fixing the mess Obama left them.
facepalm-demotivational.jpg

You can't answer.

You can't answer.

To much for me to waste my time, search all my posts theirs your answer.

You can't answer.

^^ Bullshitter

You can't answer.

^^ Bullshitter

25,000 posts packed with information on how the Messiah left a fucking disaster area ..

Forum List

Back