I Have To Go Christmas Shopping..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I hate that...:(

Why do women like browsing and shopping so much?

Why? You have five and a half days left. :lol:

You know there are huge crowds out there now and you have no other option because you waited so long, you can't even buy online. It'll never get here on time.

Men ...

:eusa_eh:

Go extremely early and know what you're shopping for. It's your only way out of this.

You know there are huge crowds out there now and you have no other option because you waited so long, you can't even buy online. It'll never get here on time.

Men ...

Go extremely early and know what you're shopping for. It's your only way out of this.

It's like we're married or something..:lol:

Why do women like to plan their shopping expeditions well ahead of time?

I'll make it real easy for you. Just send me a gift card from Gander Mountain. You won't even need to leave the house.

Men ...

It's like we're married or something..:lol:

Why do women like to plan their shopping expeditions well ahead of time?

I don't know about other women but I hate Christmas crowds, they are like anti-Christmas. I look in the paper to see what time the stores open and get wherever I'm going by that time. I get through it and get out.

Of course there is always something you still need on Christmas Eve but same strategy, go out early then come home and drink egg nog.

Shop online and schedule a pick-up time and day.
You should not be hung up about the browsing in stores, it should be about the right gift for each person.
Or go to the local grocery store and get gift cards.
I look for things all year long for the important people in my life.

Well, I did go shopping, spent far too much and saved the receipts. What could go wrong?

..and dang, I was quick..

Just a little more to go and I'm home free..

I shop all year. Pick things up when I see them at a bargain price. This way I don't have to go anywhere near a big box store or a mall between Thanksgiving and Christmas, except to buy stuff for an angel tree my charitable organization has put up. But I consider that kind of shopping to be the best fun in the world. I get to be a real life Santa!

I hate that...:(

Why do women like browsing and shopping so much?

This woman doesn't. I find browsing the shops to be the most boring thing anyone could do.

:thup:

And nerve-wracking....:D I quit doing that and got online. Much more fun. Put on my Christmas carols/music and get in the mood with scented candles and the fresh scent of Douglas fir....:thup:

Forum List

Back