I have said this from DAY ONE

And everything is Goatboy's fault. Chimpy and the GOP have had, essentially, one party rule since 2002. Everything that has transpired since then and is happening now is a result of the policies promulgated by Chimpy and Co and the GOP controlled Congress. This is a world of their making, and you willingly went along for the ride. But you still aren't happy. You see that the wheels are falling of the cart with regards to the occupation of Iraq. This Administration has failed, by almost every conceivable measure, to actually secure our borders and infrastructure against further attack. And you blame Clinton. Is the cognitive dissonance created by the failures of this Administration, which you so fiercely support, more than you can bear?...Thus forcing you to place the blame elsewhere? This seems to be the case, and if it is, I truly do pity you.

I have never blamed the goatboy for everything, so don't you come jumping down my throat as you do other's.....
I believe he had eight yrs, to do something and he did nothing...
I am damn pissed at President Bush for not securing our borders and I have let him know it in a lot of messages, emails..And some not so nice... I'm surprised I didn't get my email account cut off with Yahoo, as I did once with hotmail, when I sent Peta a scathing email...Evidently Peta sent a message to hotmail, that I supposedly humiliated them, and hotmail cut off my account......
So If you want to talk bullshit.......I can.....
Now you can rant and rave about your lame excuses about the goatboy(your idiot name for BJ)......I don't care......Because listening to you sometimes is impossible, because you go off on these rant's that are impossible to believe or really care about.......But whatever blows your skirt up.....

I will admit I didn't care for Clinton, but could we have prevented the 9/11 attacks. with Clinton or Bush....Probably not.....
So you can take your fucking attacks and attach them to someone else who really might give a damn..If you need a quarter, I give ya one...

And everything is Goatboy's fault. Chimpy and the GOP have had, essentially, one party rule since 2002. Everything that has transpired since then and is happening now is a result of the policies promulgated by Chimpy and Co and the GOP controlled Congress. This is a world of their making, and you willingly went along for the ride. But you still aren't happy. You see that the wheells are falling of the cart with regards to the occupation of Iraq. This Administration has failed, by almost every concievable measure, to actually secure our borders and infrastructure against further attack. And you blame Clinton. Is the cognitive dissonance created by the failures of this Administration, which you so fiercely support, more than you can bear?...Thus forcing you to place the blame elsewhere? This seems to be the case, and if it is, I truly do pity you.

Bullshit----everything that has transpired since 2002 had been a result of conservatives trying to pull one way and liberals doing everything possible to sabotage it. The results are what you see now. I know you're part of the "blame Bush for everything" crowd but to deny the role that liberals have played in dividing America is pure ignorance.

And everything is Goatboy's fault. Chimpy and the GOP have had, essentially, one party rule since 2002. Everything that has transpired since then and is happening now is a result of the policies promulgated by Chimpy and Co and the GOP controlled Congress. This is a world of their making, and you willingly went along for the ride. But you still aren't happy. You see that the wheells are falling of the cart with regards to the occupation of Iraq. This Administration has failed, by almost every concievable measure, to actually secure our borders and infrastructure against further attack. And you blame Clinton. Is the cognitive dissonance created by the failures of this Administration, which you so fiercely support, more than you can bear?...Thus forcing you to place the blame elsewhere? This seems to be the case, and if it is, I truly do pity you.

WHO is blaming Clinton? Pointing out the fact that the world our current President inherited is result of his predecessor's piss-poor, head-in-the-sand foreign policy amounts to nothing more than placing blame where it belongs. You act as if Clinton didn't have the EXACT SAME "one party rule" that he blew out his ass so bad the voters corrected the situation for his second term in office.

YOU are THE poster boy of what is wrong with this Nation. No matter how many times your lies and misinformation are shot down, you just repackage the product and post it again in your neverending quest to revise history by perputuating your lies.

First, let us figure out Islam. I believe Islam to be an extremely poor and generally exploited population. Poorer than China. Poorer than Mexico. And extremely prone to promises of mythology and extremely reactive to anything that proposes to better themselves in their human form with additional promises of betterment in afterlife according to present sacrifice and willingness to simply believe.

The radicals, however, are a different story. They are generally well-healed, of considerable wealth (by Islamic standards), have tremendous media coverage and use their religion to propagate their own efforts towards greater power, wealth and domination. They would have no qualms about using the peans and otherwise true believers to exercise their intent towards self enrichment whether political power, personal finance or both. Any intervention by opposing religious thought or political thus economic theory is completely unwelcome to them and they will use whatever means available to them to stop or stifle the intervention.

To answer your first question directly, I am promoting the teachings of Jesus Christ, Moses and Mohammed. War is not the answer to anything. In the second question I can only defer to the teaching of the Prophets. "War is not the answer to anything."

This said, do you see any similarities between radical Islamists, radical Jews and radical Christians?

Psychoblues

And your doing what to stop Radical Islam? And your solution is?

First, let us figure out Islam. I believe Islam to be an extremely poor and generally exploited population. Poorer than China. Poorer than Mexico. And extremely prone to promises of mythology and extremely reactive to anything that proposes to better themselves in their human form with additional promises of betterment in afterlife according to present sacrifice and willingness to simply believe.

The radicals, however, are a different story. They are generally well-healed, of considerable wealth (by Islamic standards), have tremendous media coverage and use their religion to propagate their own efforts towards greater power, wealth and domination. They would have no qualms about using the peans and otherwise true believers to exercise their intent towards self enrichment whether political power, personal finance or both. Any intervention by opposing religious thought or political thus economic theory is completely unwelcome to them and they will use whatever means available to them to stop or stifle the intervention.

To answer your first question directly, I am promoting the teachings of Jesus Christ, Moses and Mohammed. War is not the answer to anything. In the second question I can only defer to the teaching of the Prophets. "War is not the answer to anything."

This said, do you see any similarities between radical Islamists, radical Jews and radical Christians?

Psychoblues

nope

Psychoblues

First, Islam is not a population its a religion. And muslims traverse all economic classes. Most of the poverty they suffer from is because extremists are waging a war on them as well as us.

Second, war does solve some problems. For example, War solved the problem of the tyranical rule of the British over us. War ended slavery in this nation forever. War ended genocide of millions of people in WW2. War against evil men and evil powers does solve problems. No prophet says otherwise. heck even Christ said that He was there to bring divisions and the sword. The peace the Lord leaves is not the peace of the world. Its the peace that comes from righteous livings and reception of the Holy Ghost.

As for any similiarties between radical christians, Radical jews, and radical muslims, yes i do see a difference. Radical Jews and Radical Christians dont chop off peoples heads with dull swords.

Forum List

Back