I hate being sexually harassed by gays and boys on the streets and everywhere!

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Germany is such a mess. It is the 69 swine generation that raised this filth and they did breed again and shat their own filth on the streets. Flooding the streets with their boy whores is their favorite hobby. Whenever historians discover the fist gas chamber, reactivate it and put that filth in there.

Germany is such a mess. It is the 69 swine generation that raised this filth and they did breed again and shat their own filth on the streets. Flooding the streets with their boy whores is their favorite hobby. Whenever historians discover the fist gas chamber, reactivate it and put that filth in there.

Do you want to murder 90% of males in Merkel's Madhouse?

Go on, Blei! You're secretly chuffed to think someone actually thinks you're sexy, aren't you?
Hasn't happened in so long you can't remember the last time you got the glad eye from anyone, I'll bet.

Go on, Blei! You're secretly chuffed to think someone actually thinks you're sexy, aren't you?
Hasn't happened in so long you can't remember the last time you got the glad eye from anyone, I'll bet.
No dog can stroll there without being offered services at each corner he wants to mark.

"Try a boy - Granny" Berta told me that my girl friend was too young and murdered her. Berta is now serving as compost.

Forum List

Back