Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
3 001 (2).JPG

3 002 (2).JPG

1961 Ruger Old Model Single Six .22.

1966 EIG 4-Barrel .22.

1968 Colt Trooper .357

I also picked-up 175 rounds of Stiller & Bellot 00 Buckshot in a .50 cal can and a sack of around 200 rounds of Win. .22 LR.

The little EIG (made in Italy) is just as cool as hell and this one works just fine....They were designed for just .22 LR Standard Velocity.

Aren't you wonderful.

A guy who likes guns is sharing his guns with other people who like guns. Nobody here gives a flying fuck what you think. Is that also what you think of people who like classic cars, rare baseball cards, antique paperweights, and 1950's vinyl records? It's all the same to us. We may also like these other things but THIS thread is about guns. Fuck off if you don't like them. Nobody here will give you a second thought.

A guy who likes guns is sharing his guns with other people who like guns. Nobody here gives a flying fuck what you think. Is that also what you think of people who like classic cars, rare baseball cards, antique paperweights, and 1950's vinyl records? It's all the same to us. We may also like these other things but THIS thread is about guns. Fuck off if you don't like them. Nobody here will give you a second thought.
Done whining? He is advertising for sale, you twit.

You are out of luck, I can't sell to felons. ;)
Leave them in your vehicle overnight so they can just take them.

Leave them in your vehicle overnight so they can just take them.
Hell, as stupid as folks are about leaving their vehicles running while going into their local Stop-N-Rob they can steal the whole mess. ;)

Forum List

Back