I Fear For Justice Thomas’ Life

The idea that you can declare a social network a common carrier is idiotic.

Let’s pass over the problematic part of how you can define a monopoly in an infinite space such as the internet or whether any social media network has anywhere near monopoly market share.

Common carriers are those who move information or items from point a to point b at direction of their customers.

That’s not what social media does. On the surface, someone may think that, but they’re wrong. Social media publishes, stores and propagates speech to a broad audience. That’s not carrying, that’s disseminating widely. It’s also maintaining, storing and perpetuating for basically eternity. What’s more, is that they promote content. Algorithms on these platforms are made to enable content discovery, to send speech from those who write it to those who would be likely to be interested in it.

There’s simply no way you can stretch the concept of common carriers all the way to cover social media networks.

we don't need any stupid polling to prove anything.
You don’t because you just like to believe whatever you want, whatever is easiest, whatever makes you feel safe.
not at all. I know polls are rigged and set up to provide a necessary response. I wasn't born yesterday like all of you. i was born the day before.

Last edited:
who denied them that right? looks like they did it.
Yes. Then Kapernick got cancelled.
no he didn't. that's a false statement. the population never did anything to him. He wanted more money and the nfl owners told him no. he negotiated himself out of a job. do some fking research before coming in here whining about shit you know nothing about. here I'll help you out

Source: Kap not willing to take Broncos' current pay-cut offer | RSN (nbcsports.com)

facts mf, I use facts. you should try it once in awhile, it would make you look smart.

not at all. I know polls are rigged and set up to provide a necessary response. I wasn't born yesterday like all of you. i was born the day before.
I remember this from the election.

Poll shows Trump losing, it was rigged to discourage Trump voters. Poll shows Trump winning, it was rigged to give Trump voters too much confidence and feel like they don’t even need to vote.

No matter what happens, it’s rigged. Perfect logic.

Poll shows Trump losing, it was rigged to discourage Trump voters. Poll shows Trump winning, it was rigged to give Trump voters too much confidence and feel like they don’t even need to vote.

again, like I said, the polls are for shit. ANY of them. I don't agree with Polls that show in my favor. I'm consistent that no poll is good. None, nadda , K?

again, like I said, the polls are for shit. ANY of them. I don't agree with Polls that show in my favor. I'm consistent that no poll is good. None, nadda , K?
Consistency isn’t a virtue if it’s paranoia.

consistent is consistent. look it up, what's that definition say? here for your eyes.

acting or done in the same way over time, especially so as to be fair or accurate.

consistent is consistent. look it up, what's that definition say? here for your eyes.

acting or done in the same way over time, especially so as to be fair or accurate.

Thomas addressed and denied that solution.

10. Understand….Justice Thomas is not a Liberal….so his plan is not about using government to solve the problem.

Conservatives like Justice Thomas do not want to regulate or break up the Tech companies in order to increase government power. No, the argument is the inalienable rights argument, the invaluable importance of freedom of all sorts, particularly speech.

We've all heard 'These are private companies.....let the other side create their own.'

Thomas rejects the free-market competition as what will limit the tyranny of Big Tech. He states that the very size and power of Big Tech limits ‘substantial barriers to entry’ by would-be competitors:

“Nor did Thomas buy free-market absolutists’ argument about competition limiting Big Tech tyranny. He pointed to the “substantial barriers to entry” facing newcomers. The fate of Parler proves the justice’s point. When the Twitter alternative offered a censorship-free platform, Big Tech colluded to crush it.”
Justice Thomas shows how we can end Big Tech censorship for good

No….Thomas argues that it is the natural rights of citizens that demands an end to the tyranny.

14. The supporters of the internet tyrants and other Fascists, might say that those being blocked ….including the President of the formerly free United States,…find another place to post your message.

Thomas anticipated that argument:

“It changes nothing that these platforms are not the sole means for distributing speech or information. A person always could choose to avoid the toll bridge or train and instead swim the Charles River or hike the Oregon Trail. But in assessing whether a company exercises substantial market power, what matters is whether the alternatives are comparable. For many of today’s digital platforms, nothing is.”
Read Clarence Thomas's Roadmap To Reining In Social Media Giants

6. Justice Thomas a Judge…but even more so, a scholar.

We can only hope that every law professional of good intent takes the message of Justice Thomas to heart. We have several ‘lawyers’ here on the board who are nothing more than apologists for the Democrat powers, neither knowledgeable, nor honorable. The understand nothing of our American heritage.

If all lawyers, judges, are of this sort, nothing will change, and American will continue, and increase in velocity, circling the drain.

7. Even the drones who simply parrot the Bolsheviks in power, speak of caselaw. And from the start of this nation, that was based on natural God-given rights. ‘That means that the most important function of government is to maintain pre-existing rights, not to create them, nor to dispense them. They are known and self-evident prior to the founding of our nation, are inalienable, whether one chooses to use them or not. They are that men are created equal, and enjoy the rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. They come from our Creator by virtue of our simply being human beings.’ George Will

The prime mission of Militant Secularism is to reverse, to 'undo,' this foundational view of America.

It is not beyond them to try to use ‘capitalism’ to disguise their evil intents.

lol

QAnon

Wait....you're the dunce who embarrassed yourself claiming that policies don't matter....

Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

You: “This isn't about policies.
Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”
Why We Lost America…. post #21

Let’s check. Wanna defend these policies you voted for?

.....this is what you are responsible for:

• 1. Reversed Trump move of disengaging with the World Health Org, based on their covering up China’s culpability in spreading the Wuhan Red Death, the numerous mistaken orders about the virus, the fact that their leadership is by a Communist who is paid by Red China

2. Rejoin Paris climate agreement- even as the United State is far more efficient in reducing
Greenhouse gases than the nations who are major pollutants, and the accord is nothing more
than a re-distribution of our wealth plan.
"ClimateDepot Fndr: Paris Accord Is About Wealth Redistribution, Not Climate"

ClimateDepot Fndr: Paris Accord Is About Wealth Redistribution, Not Climate
The Paris Climate accord's premise is wealth distribution and it would not even have much of an impact on Earth's climate, ClimateDepot.com founder Marc Morano said.During an interview with Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg, Morano discussed the climate change agreement that...
www.newsmax.com
  • 3. Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trump’s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

And....

4.Biden EO: Launch an initiative to advance racial equity, end "1776 Commission" The 1776 Commission was an advisory committee established in September 2020 by then–U.S. President Donald Trump to support what he called "patriotic education". Wikipedia

• 5.Preserve/fortify DACA, which helps "Dreamers" Part of the plan to get millions of illegal alien votes for the Democrat Party

• “Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…” Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

• 6. Reverse travel ban targeting primarily Muslim countries
  • What a swell idea!!!
  • It must be aimed at keeping Americans safe!

• When President George W. Bush left office, the U.S. had faced 28 Islamist plots after 9/11, only one of which was successful. During the Obama regime there have been 93 Islamist plots since 9/11, and 14 successful attacks.
Wanna see where Muslim Americans stand?

And these:

.Biden EO: Stop construction of border wall that was designed to support American sovereignty.

The Declaration of Independence refers to sovereignty in its first sentence: “…necessary for one people to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station…” thus assuming that nations, like individuals, have rights. Having an inviolate border, and determining who may cross it, is the reason for said wall.

8.Combat discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity………make sure fake girls completely destroy women’s sports.

"Whether to allow biological men into women's sports may be the silliest debate of our time. Fairness falls so completely to one side; outcomes are obvious and predetermined.
Allyson Felix, a contender for the title of fastest female sprinter in the world, who holds more Olympic medals than even Usain Bolt. Her lifetime best for the 400-meter is 49.26 seconds. Based on 2018 data, nearly 300 high school boys in the U.S. alone could beat it. "

The transgender threat to women's sports | Opinion

The only other option comes with too steep a price. To force young women to compete with male-bodied athletes will bring about the collapse of women's sports.

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

9.Revoke certain executive orders concerning federal regulation

This is the target, Trump’s removing of regulatory ‘red tape.’ "Trump kills 16 regulations for every new one, crushing 2-for-1 goal"
Trump kills 16 regulations for every new one, crushing 2-for-1 goal

Most regulations are, in terms of what they are alleged to do, are actually there to be bribed away by the industries that they inhibit.
The pols write them, the corporations pay lobbyists to bribe the pols to insert loopholes....
....hence poor men come to Washington to do good, and leave as millionaires, having made good.
Trump is a threat to the sort of bribery that make Biden rich.

It is the major reason Trump’s economy was so successful but restricted the opportunity for politicians to demand bribes for writing ‘helpful’ regulations. So Biden, the textbook example for bribery, must eliminate the Trump policy.

And these:

. Another Biden Executive Order: Repeal ban on transgender people serving openly in U.S. military

This makes America responsible for life-long treatment of these individuals….and all they have to do is sign up for the armed forces.
Do you know you don’t have to be an American citizen to sign up?

11. Reopen Obamacare marketplaces, lower recent barriers to joining Medicaid

Wanna defend this failure?

"The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo"
The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo -- The Motley Fool

"...the exchanges are on the brink of collapse. Major insurers are quitting, premiums are skyrocketing, enrollment is below expectations, and the administration is taking increasingly desperate measures to paper over the problems. By this time next year, the exchanges could be out of business."
Read more at: More Duct Tape Won’t Save Obamacare’s Collapsing Exchanges

"Health-care exchange sign-ups fall far short of forecasts"
Enrollment in the insurance exchanges for President Obama’s signature health-care law is at less than half the initial forecast, pushing several major insurance companies to stop offering health plans in certain markets because of significant financial losses."
Health-care exchange sign-ups fall far short of forecasts

12. Lift certain restrictions on abortion funding

“Biden will be fulfilling a campaign promise in the memorandum, rescinding the so-called Mexico City Policy, a ban on US government funding for foreign nonprofits that perform or promote abortions.” Biden to sign memorandum reversing Trump abortion access restrictions | NewsChannel 3-12

“…Biden’s payback to abortion providers for campaign donations. “It is also a slap in the face to the majority of Americans who do not want their tax dollars sent to abortion businesses, and especially not to abortion promoters overseas,” she added.” Biden to Lift Some Curbs on Abortion Funding, Reopen ACA Enrollment

And that's just a dozen of the dumbest more indefensible polices.

You did this to the country.

Nice wall of irrelevant tax.

You believe lies and conspiracy theories.

It's sad that you've allowed your brain to turn to mush from mainlining alt-right media 24/7

Let’s pass over the problematic part of how you can define a monopoly in an infinite space such as the internet or whether any social media network has anywhere near monopoly market share.

Common carriers are those who move information or items from point a to point b at direction of their customers.

That’s not what social media does. On the surface, someone may think that, but they’re wrong. Social media publishes, stores and propagates speech to a broad audience. That’s not carrying, that’s disseminating widely. It’s also maintaining, storing and perpetuating for basically eternity. What’s more, is that they promote content. Algorithms on these platforms are made to enable content discovery, to send speech from those who write it to those who would be likely to be interested in it.

There’s simply no way you can stretch the concept of common carriers all the way to cover social media networks.

Wrong for 2 reasons.
First of all, the success and size of any one service open to the public like FaceBook or Twitter DOES make them a common carrier. Meaning one arbitrarily denied service would be at a distinct disadvantage over one who was not illegally discriminated against.
Second is that when these companies were allowed to post their company software on the internet, it was under their agreement to follow common carrier internet regulations as established by the FCC, which prevent political discrimination.

6. Justice Thomas a Judge…but even more so, a scholar.

We can only hope that every law professional of good intent takes the message of Justice Thomas to heart. We have several ‘lawyers’ here on the board who are nothing more than apologists for the Democrat powers, neither knowledgeable, nor honorable. The understand nothing of our American heritage.

If all lawyers, judges, are of this sort, nothing will change, and American will continue, and increase in velocity, circling the drain.

7. Even the drones who simply parrot the Bolsheviks in power, speak of caselaw. And from the start of this nation, that was based on natural God-given rights. ‘That means that the most important function of government is to maintain pre-existing rights, not to create them, nor to dispense them. They are known and self-evident prior to the founding of our nation, are inalienable, whether one chooses to use them or not. They are that men are created equal, and enjoy the rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. They come from our Creator by virtue of our simply being human beings.’ George Will

The prime mission of Militant Secularism is to reverse, to 'undo,' this foundational view of America.

It is not beyond them to try to use ‘capitalism’ to disguise their evil intents.

lol

QAnon

Wait....you're the dunce who embarrassed yourself claiming that policies don't matter....

Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”

• 1. Reversed Trump move of disengaging with the World Health Org, based on their covering up China’s culpability in spreading the Wuhan Red Death, the numerous mistaken orders about the virus, the fact that their leadership is by a Communist who is paid by Red China

2. Rejoin Paris climate agreement- even as the United State is far more efficient in reducing
Greenhouse gases than the nations who are major pollutants, and the accord is nothing more

The Paris Climate accord's premise is wealth distribution and it would not even have much of an impact on Earth's climate, ClimateDepot.com founder Marc Morano said.During an interview with Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg, Morano discussed the climate change agreement that...
www.newsmax.com
  • 3. Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trump’s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

And....

4.Biden EO: Launch an initiative to advance racial equity, end "1776 Commission" The 1776 Commission was an advisory committee established in September 2020 by then–U.S. President Donald Trump to support what he called "patriotic education". Wikipedia

• 5.Preserve/fortify DACA, which helps "Dreamers" Part of the plan to get millions of illegal alien votes for the Democrat Party

• “Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…” Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

• What a swell idea!!!

• When President George W. Bush left office, the U.S. had faced 28 Islamist plots after 9/11, only one of which was successful. During the Obama regime there have been 93 Islamist plots since 9/11, and 14 successful attacks.

And these:

.Biden EO: Stop construction of border wall that was designed to support American sovereignty.

The Declaration of Independence refers to sovereignty in its first sentence: “…necessary for one people to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station…” thus assuming that nations, like individuals, have rights. Having an inviolate border, and determining who may cross it, is the reason for said wall.

8.Combat discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity………make sure fake girls completely destroy women’s sports.

"Whether to allow biological men into women's sports may be the silliest debate of our time. Fairness falls so completely to one side; outcomes are obvious and predetermined.
Allyson Felix, a contender for the title of fastest female sprinter in the world, who holds more Olympic medals than even Usain Bolt. Her lifetime best for the 400-meter is 49.26 seconds. Based on 2018 data, nearly 300 high school boys in the U.S. alone could beat it. "

The only other option comes with too steep a price. To force young women to compete with male-bodied athletes will bring about the collapse of women's sports.

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

This is the target, Trump’s removing of regulatory ‘red tape.’ "Trump kills 16 regulations for every new one, crushing 2-for-1 goal"

Most regulations are, in terms of what they are alleged to do, are actually there to be bribed away by the industries that they inhibit.
The pols write them, the corporations pay lobbyists to bribe the pols to insert loopholes....
....hence poor men come to Washington to do good, and leave as millionaires, having made good.

It is the major reason Trump’s economy was so successful but restricted the opportunity for politicians to demand bribes for writing ‘helpful’ regulations. So Biden, the textbook example for bribery, must eliminate the Trump policy.

And these:

. Another Biden Executive Order: Repeal ban on transgender people serving openly in U.S. military

This makes America responsible for life-long treatment of these individuals….and all they have to do is sign up for the armed forces.

"...the exchanges are on the brink of collapse. Major insurers are quitting, premiums are skyrocketing, enrollment is below expectations, and the administration is taking increasingly desperate measures to paper over the problems. By this time next year, the exchanges could be out of business."

Enrollment in the insurance exchanges for President Obama’s signature health-care law is at less than half the initial forecast, pushing several major insurance companies to stop offering health plans in certain markets because of significant financial losses."

“Biden will be fulfilling a campaign promise in the memorandum, rescinding the so-called Mexico City Policy, a ban on US government funding for foreign nonprofits that perform or promote abortions.” Biden to sign memorandum reversing Trump abortion access restrictions | NewsChannel 3-12

“…Biden’s payback to abortion providers for campaign donations. “It is also a slap in the face to the majority of Americans who do not want their tax dollars sent to abortion businesses, and especially not to abortion promoters overseas,” she added.” Biden to Lift Some Curbs on Abortion Funding, Reopen ACA Enrollment

Nice wall of irrelevant tax.

You believe lies and conspiracy theories.

It's sad that you've allowed your brain to turn to mush from mainlining alt-right media 24/7

www.newsmax.com

And....

• What a swell idea!!!

And these:

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

And these:

Wrong for 2 reasons.
First of all, the success and size of any one service open to the public like FaceBook or Twitter DOES make them a common carrier. Meaning one arbitrarily denied service would be at a distinct disadvantage over one who was not illegally discriminated against.
Second is that when these companies were allowed to post their company software on the internet, it was under their agreement to follow common carrier internet regulations as established by the FCC, which prevent political discrimination.
Common carrier status is irrespective of size, having far more to do with the type of service they supply and whether they’re a “natural monopoly” as is the case for most large scale infrastructure such as telephone and electricity supply, where competitors would be extremely hard pressed to have multiple parallel means of delivery of their service.

There is absolutely zero analogue to the internet where websites exist in complete parallel to each other and any website has equal access to everyone on the internet.

Second point is absolute gibberish. There is no “allowing” people to post “software on the internet”. There is no agreement. There is no permission needed. There are no common carrier internet regulations for websites. There were for ISPs which are totally different, but even that was stopped by the Trump administration.

Nor did Thomas buy free-market absolutists’ argument about competition limiting Big Tech tyranny
There’s thousands of places where people can speak on the internet, this place among them.

I dare you to find a sector where there’s more competition.

Nor did Thomas buy free-market absolutists’ argument about competition limiting Big Tech tyranny
There’s thousands of places where people can speak on the internet, this place among them.

I dare you to find a sector where there’s more competition.

It has been established that you are a liar...now you claim the title of moron.

You’re the lying low-life who tried to lie about what I wrote!!!!

You lied and claimed I said it.....when I proved that you did.

Let's do it again.

I never said what you keep claiming I said....you said it....and I don't mind continuing to prove it with your own words.

Did I say 'therefore...blah blah blah...' or did you?

Let's check:

Here's your own post, proving you are lying scum:
You did and I quoted you saying it.

You: "Since you are so fond of copying and pasting your responses, I’m guessing you don’t really read them. I’ll quote it again in case you decide to look at this again.
PoliticalChic said:
The 'rich' are Democrats.

The rich are Democrats therefore they aren’t Republicans. "

But you didn't quote me. You simply posted an interpretation of what I said, and lied about me saying it.
"therefore" was your word, as is everything after that words.

Every word after 'therefore' is yours.......not mine, liar.

Every reader recognizes you a lying scum.

If you hurry, I bet you can scoop up a new avi..."LyingLow-LifeScum.'

I want this series of posts to be what readers recall whenever you post.

It has been established that you are a liar...now you claim the title of moron.
Did you happen to notice how you failed to actually address my post?

I did.

Not exactly a sign of intellectual honesty.

Did you actually mention 'honesty'????

You.....after being revealed a lying low-life scum????

Simply amazing.

Forum List

Back