i discovered that im a bit jewish

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
with my genetic test, but im still uncertain how much and if im a little bit ashkenazi or if im sephardi then i could be a bit more etc. i didnt suspected any jewish ancestry at all, it is big surprise. i hope it is true though because jews are cool. my parents claim it is wrong though. they dont know it, it must be more distant or hidden.

countriesofancestryashkenazijewish30_06_2014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only part Jewish? Which part of the Torah do you believe then?

If his father is Jewish then he is Jewish. If not he isn't. Which is why the Bloodline comes from the father and not the mother. I realize this is a very contraversial subject to some but the science proves that the bloodline comes from the Father and Scripture confirms that. If it were through the women it would mean the 12 Tribes of Israel were not Jewish. Of course we know the 12 Tribes of israel were Jewish which again confirms the bloodline comes through the Father. This is why Jews are called the sons of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob instead of Sarah, Rebecca and Rachel. Both Rebecca and Rachel were Gentiles. So was the mother of Boaz and Obed. Note* the Halacha was written by sages and is not found in the Torah.

I have a friend whose father is a Jew and his father was a Jew but the mother of my friend is a Gentile. It was quite a discovery to him to learn he was a full blooded Jew as he has been told his entire life he was only "part Jewish".

It is important because it proves the Messiah had His Fathers Blood and not his mothers. I'll do a thread on the Bloodlines on the religion forum. It might prove interesting to you Blackdog.

If his father is Jewish then he is Jewish. If not he isn't. Which is why the Bloodline comes from the father and not the mother. I realize this is a very contraversial subject to some but the science proves that the bloodline comes from the Father and Scripture confirms that. If it were through the women it would mean the 12 Tribes of Israel were not Jewish. Of course we know the 12 Tribes of israel were Jewish which again confirms the bloodline comes through the Father. This is why Jews are called the sons of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob instead of Sarah, Rebecca and Rachel. Both Rebecca and Rachel were Gentiles. So was the mother of Boaz and Obed. Note* the Halacha was written by sages and is not found in the Torah.

I have a friend whose father is a Jew and his father was a Jew but the mother of my friend is a Gentile. It was quite a discovery to him to learn he was a full blooded Jew as he has been told his entire life he was only "part Jewish".
I think you've got things reversed:

Why Is Jewishness Passed Down Through the Mother? - Celebrating Jewish Womanhood

I think you've got things reversed:

Why Is Jewishness Passed Down Through the Mother? - Celebrating Jewish Womanhood

I just had this discussion privately with a doctor and several Jewish friends. They thought the same thing until they were presented with the evidence and now they know the scientific evidence verifies the Torah completely and they were wrong. The doctor could not dispute it. Neither could any of the Jews present. The only thing they attempted to fall back on was the Halacha which was written by Sages and is not found in the Torah. Once it was confirmed the Halacha was not in the Torah it finally dawned on them they had been mistaken all these years. It was quite a moment. I wish you could have been there. It is the bloodline of the Father. The mothers blood has no part in it. I will post a thread on the Bloodline so you can examine the evidence for yourself. You are in for a suprise to say the least.

My understanding bloodline is that is passed down from the mother to ensure Jewishness. There is no doubt of the connection of baby to mother, while the reverse is clearly not as self-evident. Anyway, that has been the case for millenia, and a people so steeped in tradition are not likely to change it.

What the fuck is a bloodline, Kids?

More insane NAZI thinking pretending to be science.

You people are fucking nuts.

Seriously ... seek help

What the fuck is a bloodline, Kids?

More insane NAZI thinking pretending to be science.

You people are fucking nuts.

Seriously ... seek help
Stop being an ass. This is a tradition that goes back thousands of years. We should be able to discuss these matter without the input of some self-righteous hack.

Give it a rest.

My understanding bloodline is that is passed down from the mother to ensure Jewishness. There is no doubt of the connection of baby to mother, while the reverse is clearly not as self-evident. Anyway, that has been the case for millenia, and a people so steeped in tradition are not likely to change it.

We get our our soul from G-d through the mother that's the the way it is. Some people feel they haft to push something else and in doing so attempt to push their religion generally. Most religions want to recruit others to join them. Jews don't do that. they are not supposed to anyway

I thought that according to Jewish law one's mother had to be Jewish in Order to be considered a Jew.

with my genetic test, but im still uncertain how much and if im a little bit ashkenazi or if im sephardi then i could be a bit more etc. i didnt suspected any jewish ancestry at all, it is big surprise. i hope it is true though because jews are cool. my parents claim it is wrong though. they dont know it, it must be more distant or hidden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AozAlLETb94

We all have 'some DNA' in common with frogs, doesn't mean any of us are part frog. I dunno how reliable that site is consequently. If you think we Jews are cool though and wanna wave the flag go ahead. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AozAlLETb94

We all have 'some DNA' in common with frogs, doesn't mean any of us are part frog. I dunno how reliable that site is consequently. If you think we Jews are cool though and wanna wave the flag go ahead. :)

i dont know how reliable that is, but it is a wrong comparison with frogs, my test means i have some jewish ancestry, probably just a little bit though. if it is true at all. im a bit joking i dont see myself as jew - there are laws who is a jew and being a few % jewish doesnt make you jewish if at all, but jews are cool.

Forum List

Back