I detest that foursome in the Goon Squad ....BUT

Sounds as if you white only people are getting very scared that Donald is looking like the racist asshole he is. You are definitely showing every bit of hatred you possibly can. But then racist are mentally ill. Prove to me that what you did before you were born makes a difference who you were born to. Simple fact is that racists are just a bunch of chikenshit people who don't think they can compete with people of other races. I really feel sorry for you and your sick and fearful. mind
Sounds like you libs are starting to realize your insults are far less effective so your only option left is to double down.

Sounds as if you white only people are getting very scared that Donald is looking like the racist asshole he is. You are definitely showing every bit of hatred you possibly can. But then racist are mentally ill. Prove to me that what you did before you were born makes a difference who you were born to. Simple fact is that racists are just a bunch of chikenshit people who don't think they can compete with people of other races. I really feel sorry for you and your sick and fearful. mind
Uh huh...

Not only the Squad - or I should say "squat" because they're shitting on America - but the entire Democratic party has already handed Trump a 2020 victory. Because their entire platform is publicly spewing hatred against Americans and giving illegals the most massive free ride they can. And that's it! These humanoid brine-flies have nothing positive to offer the average American.

Forum List

Back