I can't believe there isn't a thread about Halo 2 yet!!!

Alright, I may or may not be on, depending on what I'm doing tonight. If you see me on, you might want to send me a message or something, since it's my friend's X-Box, he always does the setup and everything, and I usually don't pay attention to my friends list. Sorry!

BTW, Jeff, I added you as a friend.

Dan said:
Alright, I may or may not be on, depending on what I'm doing tonight. If you see me on, you might want to send me a message or something, since it's my friend's X-Box, he always does the setup and everything, and I usually don't pay attention to my friends list. Sorry!

BTW, Jeff, I added you as a friend.

I saw, thanks. I probably won't be on again until Friday. I made level 5 though! :thup:

Jessie said:
So what exactly is the big deal with Halo2??? John tried to teach me how to play it and I couldnt get the hang of it....
:shocked:
:scratch:
It's the Jimi Hendrix of Video Games...
The Babe Ruth...
The, well you get the point.

It set a new standard for all game developers for a long time to come.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
:shocked:
:scratch:
It's the Jimi Hendrix of Video Games...
The Babe Ruth...
The, well you get the point.

It set a new standard for all game developers for a long time to come.

Its something alright....should have bought myself a new pair of shoes instead of getting John that game! :tng:

BTW...This is Jess

Johnney said:
Its something alright....should have bought myself a new pair of shoes instead of getting John that game! :tng:

BTW...This is Jess
You'll get more use out of the game...

I'm glad you have a possitive attitude about that.
I was almost sure my wife wanted a divorce after I bought Halo.:dunno:

Jessie, Halo is very hard to get the hang of at first, but once you start to get into it, it's like crack, I promise you'll be addicted.

Dan said:
Jessie, Halo is very hard to get the hang of at first, but once you start to get into it, it's like crack, I promise you'll be addicted.

That's what John said too.... I've tried to play, but I'm just not into it.

Jessie said:
That's what John said too.... I've tried to play, but I'm just not into it.
Wait till you're mad at him, make him use a handicap, and have a slayer match
against each other. That'll get you into it.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Wait till you're mad at him, make him use a handicap, and have a slayer match
against each other. That'll get you into it.

I'm guessing that a slayer match is a one on one match? Ill have to have him show me what that is.

Bungie.net had a great write up explaining how they determine levels. Also, I didn't know this, but there are separate level settings for rumble pit, head-to-head, team skirmishes, etc.

gop_jeff said:
Bungie.net had a great write up explaining how they determine levels. Also, I didn't know this, but there are separate level settings for rumble pit, head-to-head, team skirmishes, etc.
speaking of levels... i made it to 18 today!!

by the way, i made the USMB clan! i sent invites to you guys

gop_jeff said:
again by the way. yo ucan also look up your stats on bungie.net too. see how many of which type of games you played and how you ranked in them. and see how far you have to go to the next one.

Forum List

Back