I am smiling a wide smile as I wave bye-bye to the parasites

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/17/...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

It was almost prophetic; Springsteen playing "Glory Days" on my headphones as I clicked on this article, with such absolutely delightful quotes as these:

"With Mr. Trump’s promise to crack down on immigrants living in the United States illegally and an executive order that vastly expands who is considered a priority for deportation, Mexicans living here illegally are increasingly on edge."

"...the Mexican government warned their citizens living in the United States of a “new reality.”

======================================

You got that right, the fucking game is so, so over, and I will NOT pay to support the mass third world who cannot build their own economies or control their own population from being baby factories. Time for ALL 35 MM + illegals to leave, TODAY.

Last edited:
And you think polluting our air, water and taking away education for half of this country will keep us better then those third world shit holes? I say this as a former white nationalist. I mean seriously? I can slam and attack other cultures and peoples with the best of them.

And you think polluting our air, water and taking away education for half of this country will keep us better then those third world shit holes? I say this as a former white nationalist. I mean seriously? I can slam and attack other cultures and peoples with the best of them.
. Problem is you're accusations are fake news.

The problem is, Matthew, you are still deranged but in a different direction. Perhaps if you tried thinking things through instead of always reacting emotionally, you wouldn't seem so crazy.

• Banned

What ARE you talking about? Less people in the US BY DEFINITION means less pollution, resources used, and as for education, WTFF should I pay for the education of the 3rd world? WTF is that my responsibility? As for attacking other cultures, when I see huge numbers of white americans and canadians heading to Nicaragua and other places that hate the gringo for sustenance, THEN you can bitch to me about the relative worth of cultures.

maybe we should not have accepted the Irish refugees, or the German refugees or the Russian refuges or the Cuban refugees or the Jewish refugees after the war?

How GREAT would America really be?

:rolleyes:

no Einstein, no Tessla

"With Mr. Trump’s promise to crack down on immigrants living in the United States illegally and an executive order that vastly expands who is considered a priority for deportation, Mexicans living here illegally are increasingly on edge."
Yeah, right, one harmless Mexican woman deported means it's all changed...

FT_16.08.30_deportations_removals.png

http://www.pewresearch.org

maybe we should not have accepted the Irish refugees, or the German refugees or the Russian refuges or the Cuban refugees or the Jewish refugees after the war?

no Einstein, no Tessla
Lots of Americans thought so, but we had a huge continent to fill and a rapidly growing economy that needed cheap labor, so we wanted those huddled masses then, but now we don't need them.

no Einstein, no Tessla

Einstein didn't come here ILLEGALLY
He came on a work visa.....he took an American's job away from them! :rolleyes:
and not illegally

I don't know what's so fucking difficult to understand about that

no Einstein, no Tessla
they came here legally, dumbfuck. And they embraced American culture.

no Einstein, no Tessla

and not illegally

with you legal immigrants are ok, with MOST of the vocal Trump supporters on this site, even immigrants legally here on work visas are NOT Welcomed

no Einstein, no Tessla
Link to illegal Irish immigrants accepted?
The illegal are the ones who establish the Irish mob I suppose.

no Einstein, no Tessla

and not illegally

with you legal immigrants are ok, with MOST of the vocal Trump supporters on this site, even immigrants legally here on work visas are NOT Welcomed
name them you fucking pig liar.

no Einstein, no Tessla

What the hell are you talking about? When did they take government resources. They came here on their own dimes and acclimated.

no Einstein, no Tessla

and not illegally

Forgive this. ^^^. It's delusion.

Forum List

Back