I am not voting for Trump

Playtime: No I'm not, kaz, YOU ARE. You are kaz! You are!

And I called you a childish grade school playgrounder. Nailed it ...

Right, that's what I said, bimbo. Having trouble keeping up, huh?

having a problem recognizing that i don't care one way or the other?

seems so, cupcake.

More play grounding from the eight year old. You post to me over and over, but you don't care!

Grow the fuck up

OK, playground, thanks

So why is it other Western countries have done so much better than we have?

And you have to be a blind Trump psychophant to think the U.S. didn't fail in our COVID response.
you'd never understand the explanation. your TDS will always prevail.

I'm still waiting on what you think trump hasn't done? Explain what those other countries did that trump didn't? that shouldn't be hard, you're following them contently.

Why did only NY, NJ and New Orleans have the highest numbers? there are hundreds of thousands of cities in the US.
What hasn't Trump done? How about simply modeling responsible behavior? How about telling the truth to the American people? We know he hasn't done that, Woodward had to do it for him.

The numbers are highest where either 1) the most people live or 2) they did not shut down, opened too early or did not encourage/require masks.

Trump followed the advice of the scientist. Fauci said in Feb, Americans had a very small chance of getting the virus, in Mar he said masks weren't effective. He has also said Trumps response has been completely in line with the advice given him by the scientist and the CDC.

You assholes keep saying follow the science, yet when Trump did exactly that, you bitch and moan about him being irresponsible. Make up your fucking mind already.

No he didn't. He had to be drug, kicking and screaming, to even admit there is a pandemic. He has not followed the science on wearing masks or on lockdowns, encouraging militias to protest governors that were trying to protect their populations.

Is "bizpacreview" supposed to be a credible link 'cause I didn't click on it. Not even a Fox link? Find a credible link and come on back to try again.

Find your own fucking link bitch, they are quoting Fauci, so FOAD.

Oh I found one.

Dr. Faucci will write a very interesting book when he retires I imagine...and it won't be kind to the buffoon, Trump.

From your link:

"We've never had a threat like this. The coordinated response has been...There are a number of adjectives to describe it -- impressive, I think is one of them. We're talking about all hands on deck. I, as one of many people on a team, I'm not the only person," Fauci said at the time. "Since the beginning, that we even recognized what this was, I have been devoting almost full time on this. I'm down at the White House virtually every day with the task force. It's every single day. So, I can't imagine that under any circumstances that anybody could be doing more."

This was a public statement, there was no permission required to use it in anyway someone saw fit. So what's your issue?

They used him, out of context, without his permission. He has an issue with it.

How many times have you quoted Trump out of context without his permission? Run along hypocrite.

Then find them.

I'll provide one example, I couldn't use the normal quote function because the thread I found it in is closed. But here's the quote from you:

Trump is a racist. True shit. Charlottesville is just one small example of his racism, but the one youā€™re focusing on. Why ignore all the previous racism? Because thereā€™s no wiggle room? There isnā€™t any in Charlottesville either. A Nazi killed a woman and all Trump could say was ā€œthere were fine people on both sidesā€.

Your lie has been debunked completely, but that didn't prevent you from quoting Trump out of context and without his permission, did it?

Like I said, run along hypocrite.

1. That was completely in context and he was excoriated for the comment by Democrats and Republicans
2. I didnā€™t run a political ad without his permission

Gonna stick with the lie? Typical commie.

Still sticking with the defense of racist Trump?

Donald Trump has faced bipartisan criticism after failing to explicitly condemn the role of white supremacists in clashes with counter-protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, that culminated in a car running into a crowd, killing at least one person.
Don't believe me, ask Lindsey Graham.

And, again, I did not run a political ad featuring the Superspreader in Chief without the Oompa Loompa's permission.

Wow, I provide full context and you come back with a pile of out of context BS. Good job commie. LMAO

seems so, cupcake.

More play grounding from the eight year old. You post to me over and over, but you don't care!

Grow the fuck up

OK, playground, thanks

de nada, kazoo.

Whew. If you consider 215K people dead, 8% unemployment, racial unrest, and an economy heading into the tank because of his response a reason to vote for him....then...you must be a Trump supporter!! Here's your sign. :auiqs.jpg:
Let's see, he's shredded the Constitution with his complete disregard for "Law and Order", until he ran for President, he'd never even stepped foot in a church (it would have probably exploded), he's denigrated
military service for his entire adult life (even accusing Gold Star families of giving him the virus), and worst of all, has no interest in actually doing the job of being President of the United States. He just likes campaigning for it.
And you willing lemmings eat it up..even at the expense of kneecapping the Republican party and honest to goodness conservative voices. You do understand that Ronald Reagan would have wanted nothing to do with
Trump?..right?....and dammit, bring back your bright blue font! It was eye popping!
Yes, dumb ass. Trump created the Wuhan virus in the lab in his basement.

Blaming Trump for a virus is as stupid as it sounds. Democrats aren't just stupid, you're bad people

Still singing the same tune. Flat as it ever was. Trump isn't to blame for the virus, meatball. He is to blame for the response to the virus.
And you wonder why I think you Trump supporters are not that bright? :) You have to literally be told things over and over.
Stick to only 2 sock puppets dumb ass........fitting symbol of the DNC.......

I'm still not voting for Trump. You need better comeback lines. These aren't very imaginative. Typical for Trump supporters.

JackofNoTrades: It's Trump's fault! I blame Trump! Trump is to blame! I have no argument, no evidence and I won't address your points, I'll just blame Trump, Trump, Trump! {covers ears} La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la ...

JackofNoTrades: "You need better comeback lines. These aren't very imaginative. Typical for Trump supporters"

You're a brainless simp. Note you haven't addressed these points:

1) Democrat offered no other plan, you had no solutions. Even now the "Biden Plan" is what Trump is already doing

2) Democrats actually attacked Trump for travel restrictions calling them racist

3) Democrats attack Trump for the economic impact of the shutdown yet at the same time attack him for not shutting down long enough, hard enough or doing it again

4) Democrats attack him for any Federal mandate as a violation of State rights while Democrats attack him for not having a national mandate

5) The deaths are overwhelmingly in blue States where Democrats are in control

1) No Democrat was President in January 2020. I still don't believe any Democrat is President or in a position of power to demand federal agencies act. Fail.
2) No one called him racist. Stop repeating this bullshit. Fail.
3) His lack of response to the virus and his constant distractions of pep rallies, golfing, rage tweeting, and watching Fox cause other leaders to have to make the tough decisions. If you don't believe me, just\
listen to the Woodward tapes. Fail.
4) Bullshit. Won't even waste my time with this one. Fail.
5) Well no shit, sherlock. When Trump instituted his "restriction" on travel, he only restricted Chinese nationals. Not the 40K Americans who flew back home in a panic through major airports in..wait for it..blue cities. Little in the way of testing, almost
no contact tracing, and no quarantining. Major cities are places where people are packed in and crowded. Of course the virus in going to spread faster there. You must be smarter than a fifth grader. Fail.

I am constantly amazed at the level of devotion of you Trump supporters show him...when he hasn't done anything to warrant it.
Trump is the reason this country is in the shape it's in. Hopefully, in three week, we'll begin the process of rectifying that.

You give Democrats a complete pass and blame Republicans for everything Democrats did then you are "amazed at the level of devotion" Trump gets.

You're just like, duh, dar, you never heard Democrats call Trump a racist. Democrats didn't need any plan to attack Trump.

Then you blame Trump for rallies while you're silent on leftist protests as spreading the virus. And you just flat out lied that you don't remember Democrats attacking Trump for Federal mandates over "State rights." And you blame Trump for blue States where he had no control.

Blame, blame, blame and point fingers, it's all you have. Exactly what I said. You idiots don't have a testicle between you.

OBVIOUSLY you ARE blaming him for the VIRUS. You made that perfectly clear, just as I said

Jesus, you are breathtakingly dense. This is what happens when you cross over into being a true believer. Republicans (governors and mayors) get credit here because they made tough decisions to shut down amid an outbreak while your hero was busy golfing and holding his pep rallies. He gets the blame for the response to the virus and following economic damage. You keep hoping if you repeat the lies often enough, people will either get tired of countering you or they'll go away. And then, the lie is repeated often enough that it becomes the truth. Sorry. That's not the way it works.

You didn't address my point at all in any way.

Clearly with your endless double standards and blind partisan attacks which I enumerated specifically above in this quote you are blaming Trump for the VIRUS.

Since you want to point fingers, they belong being pointed directly at blue State governors who murdered their citizens ... according to you ...

Again, you just keep repeating the same bullshit over and over hoping people will go away and stop correcting you. Then it becomes truth in your echo chamber.
I addressed all four of your points. The fifth was just plain old stupid. Trump is to blame for the response to the virus. No misdirection will change that.

You didn't address any of my points. Democrats had no plan, all you did is point fingers and said I told you so, even though you didn't tell us anything that was right. Now you're supporting the Biden plan, which is what Trump's doing. And you endlessly attack him for both sides of the same issues. And at the same time the deaths are on YOU in blue States where YOU are in charge.

You didn't address any of that. You're just blaming Trump for a virus, which is as lame, hateful and partisan as it sounds. You're truly bad people with black hearts who hate your country. An American should view this as the global issue that it is. Blaming Trump is functionally retarded.

Stop pointing fingers and put them back in your pocket, jackass

For the last time. Trump is blamed for the response to the virus in the US. Not the virus. Democrats were not in charge therefore could do nothing.
That was in Trump's court. But I understand that you will blame your savior for none of this. And deaths? You haven't been paying attention to Texas
and Florida have you?

And you have to be a blind Trump psychophant to think the U.S. didn't fail in our COVID response.

I'm still waiting on what you think trump hasn't done? Explain what those other countries did that trump didn't? that shouldn't be hard, you're following them contently.

Why did only NY, NJ and New Orleans have the highest numbers? there are hundreds of thousands of cities in the US.
What hasn't Trump done? How about simply modeling responsible behavior? How about telling the truth to the American people? We know he hasn't done that, Woodward had to do it for him.

The numbers are highest where either 1) the most people live or 2) they did not shut down, opened too early or did not encourage/require masks.

Trump followed the advice of the scientist. Fauci said in Feb, Americans had a very small chance of getting the virus, in Mar he said masks weren't effective. He has also said Trumps response has been completely in line with the advice given him by the scientist and the CDC.

You assholes keep saying follow the science, yet when Trump did exactly that, you bitch and moan about him being irresponsible. Make up your fucking mind already.

No he didn't. He had to be drug, kicking and screaming, to even admit there is a pandemic. He has not followed the science on wearing masks or on lockdowns, encouraging militias to protest governors that were trying to protect their populations.

Is "bizpacreview" supposed to be a credible link 'cause I didn't click on it. Not even a Fox link? Find a credible link and come on back to try again.

Oh I found one.

Dr. Faucci will write a very interesting book when he retires I imagine...and it won't be kind to the buffoon, Trump.

From your link:

"We've never had a threat like this. The coordinated response has been...There are a number of adjectives to describe it -- impressive, I think is one of them. We're talking about all hands on deck. I, as one of many people on a team, I'm not the only person," Fauci said at the time. "Since the beginning, that we even recognized what this was, I have been devoting almost full time on this. I'm down at the White House virtually every day with the task force. It's every single day. So, I can't imagine that under any circumstances that anybody could be doing more."

This was a public statement, there was no permission required to use it in anyway someone saw fit. So what's your issue?

How many times have you quoted Trump out of context without his permission? Run along hypocrite.

Then find them.

I'll provide one example, I couldn't use the normal quote function because the thread I found it in is closed. But here's the quote from you:

Trump is a racist. True shit. Charlottesville is just one small example of his racism, but the one youā€™re focusing on. Why ignore all the previous racism? Because thereā€™s no wiggle room? There isnā€™t any in Charlottesville either. A Nazi killed a woman and all Trump could say was ā€œthere were fine people on both sidesā€.

Your lie has been debunked completely, but that didn't prevent you from quoting Trump out of context and without his permission, did it?

1. That was completely in context and he was excoriated for the comment by Democrats and Republicans

Donald Trump has faced bipartisan criticism after failing to explicitly condemn the role of white supremacists in clashes with counter-protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, that culminated in a car running into a crowd, killing at least one person.

And, again, I did not run a political ad featuring the Superspreader in Chief without the Oompa Loompa's permission.

Wow, I provide full context and you come back with a pile of out of context BS. Good job commie. LMAO

In context or out, Trump was defending torch carrying Nazis while trying to blame the people attacked by Nazis.

seems so, cupcake.

Grow the fuck up

OK, playground, thanks

de nada, kazoo.

Good rebuttal to my calling you playground

Whew. If you consider 215K people dead, 8% unemployment, racial unrest, and an economy heading into the tank because of his response a reason to vote for him....then...you must be a Trump supporter!! Here's your sign. :auiqs.jpg:
Let's see, he's shredded the Constitution with his complete disregard for "Law and Order", until he ran for President, he'd never even stepped foot in a church (it would have probably exploded), he's denigrated
military service for his entire adult life (even accusing Gold Star families of giving him the virus), and worst of all, has no interest in actually doing the job of being President of the United States. He just likes campaigning for it.
And you willing lemmings eat it up..even at the expense of kneecapping the Republican party and honest to goodness conservative voices. You do understand that Ronald Reagan would have wanted nothing to do with
Trump?..right?....and dammit, bring back your bright blue font! It was eye popping!

Blaming Trump for a virus is as stupid as it sounds. Democrats aren't just stupid, you're bad people

Still singing the same tune. Flat as it ever was. Trump isn't to blame for the virus, meatball. He is to blame for the response to the virus.
And you wonder why I think you Trump supporters are not that bright? :) You have to literally be told things over and over.

I'm still not voting for Trump. You need better comeback lines. These aren't very imaginative. Typical for Trump supporters.

JackofNoTrades: It's Trump's fault! I blame Trump! Trump is to blame! I have no argument, no evidence and I won't address your points, I'll just blame Trump, Trump, Trump! {covers ears} La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la ...

JackofNoTrades: "You need better comeback lines. These aren't very imaginative. Typical for Trump supporters"

1) Democrat offered no other plan, you had no solutions. Even now the "Biden Plan" is what Trump is already doing

2) Democrats actually attacked Trump for travel restrictions calling them racist

3) Democrats attack Trump for the economic impact of the shutdown yet at the same time attack him for not shutting down long enough, hard enough or doing it again

4) Democrats attack him for any Federal mandate as a violation of State rights while Democrats attack him for not having a national mandate

1) No Democrat was President in January 2020. I still don't believe any Democrat is President or in a position of power to demand federal agencies act. Fail.
3) His lack of response to the virus and his constant distractions of pep rallies, golfing, rage tweeting, and watching Fox cause other leaders to have to make the tough decisions. If you don't believe me, just\
5) Well no shit, sherlock. When Trump instituted his "restriction" on travel, he only restricted Chinese nationals. Not the 40K Americans who flew back home in a panic through major airports in..wait for it..blue cities. Little in the way of testing, almost
no contact tracing, and no quarantining. Major cities are places where people are packed in and crowded. Of course the virus in going to spread faster there. You must be smarter than a fifth grader. Fail.

I am constantly amazed at the level of devotion of you Trump supporters show him...when he hasn't done anything to warrant it.
Trump is the reason this country is in the shape it's in. Hopefully, in three week, we'll begin the process of rectifying that.

You give Democrats a complete pass and blame Republicans for everything Democrats did then you are "amazed at the level of devotion" Trump gets.

You're just like, duh, dar, you never heard Democrats call Trump a racist. Democrats didn't need any plan to attack Trump.

Then you blame Trump for rallies while you're silent on leftist protests as spreading the virus. And you just flat out lied that you don't remember Democrats attacking Trump for Federal mandates over "State rights." And you blame Trump for blue States where he had no control.

Blame, blame, blame and point fingers, it's all you have. Exactly what I said. You idiots don't have a testicle between you.

OBVIOUSLY you ARE blaming him for the VIRUS. You made that perfectly clear, just as I said

Jesus, you are breathtakingly dense. This is what happens when you cross over into being a true believer. Republicans (governors and mayors) get credit here because they made tough decisions to shut down amid an outbreak while your hero was busy golfing and holding his pep rallies. He gets the blame for the response to the virus and following economic damage. You keep hoping if you repeat the lies often enough, people will either get tired of countering you or they'll go away. And then, the lie is repeated often enough that it becomes the truth. Sorry. That's not the way it works.

Clearly with your endless double standards and blind partisan attacks which I enumerated specifically above in this quote you are blaming Trump for the VIRUS.

Since you want to point fingers, they belong being pointed directly at blue State governors who murdered their citizens ... according to you ...

Again, you just keep repeating the same bullshit over and over hoping people will go away and stop correcting you. Then it becomes truth in your echo chamber.
I addressed all four of your points. The fifth was just plain old stupid. Trump is to blame for the response to the virus. No misdirection will change that.

You didn't address any of my points. Democrats had no plan, all you did is point fingers and said I told you so, even though you didn't tell us anything that was right. Now you're supporting the Biden plan, which is what Trump's doing. And you endlessly attack him for both sides of the same issues. And at the same time the deaths are on YOU in blue States where YOU are in charge.

You didn't address any of that. You're just blaming Trump for a virus, which is as lame, hateful and partisan as it sounds. You're truly bad people with black hearts who hate your country. An American should view this as the global issue that it is. Blaming Trump is functionally retarded.

For the last time. Trump is blamed for the response to the virus in the US. Not the virus. Democrats were not in charge therefore could do nothing.
That was in Trump's court. But I understand that you will blame your savior for none of this. And deaths? You haven't been paying attention to Texas
and Florida have you?

You are clearly blaming Trump for the VIRUS. If you were angry about the "response," then you'd be blaming Democrat governors. I also gave you a list you can't address because you're a lazy, hate filled America hating slug who is blaming your President for a fucking VIRUS, stupid mother fucker

I am not voting for a man. I am voting for the principles for which this country has stood since its founding. I am voting for Constitutional government. I am voting for a strong and viable military. I am voting for a vibrant economy. I am voting for the right to keep and bear arms. I am voting for the freedom to worship. I am voting for a national recognition of the founding of our nation on Biblical principles. I am voting for the ability for anyone to rise above their circumstances and become successful. I am voting for my children and grandchildren to be able to choose their own path in life, including how and where their children are educated. I am voting for our borders to be open to everyone who enters under our law and closed to everyone who would circumvent or ignore the law. I am voting for the Electoral College to remain in place, so that a few heavily populated liberal centers do not control the elections. I am voting for a Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution rather than rewrites it. I am voting to teach history, with all its warts, not erase it or revise it. I am voting for the sanctity of life from conception to birth and after. Letā€™s all Make America Great Again.

I did not write that but it does reflect exactly what I think about this next election. I'm not voting for Trump because I like the guy, or believe he has raised the bar of class in office. Even the meat puppet faggot looked more dignified with a wookie for the most part, but then again the media hid pictures of obozo that reflected what a complete pussy and effeminately beta male queer he is.

The reason why Trump will get my vote is because he actually rolled back regressive policy, he unfucked liberal bullshit that the Bush regime absolutely failed to do, and we all know McLame and Romney never would have done either. It matters not to me whom the democrooks picked to run, but they somehow did what the republicrats did in 2008 and picked the most repugnant choice they could have. Even if Ted Cruz somehow became the DNC nominee I would still be voting Trump because of what he accomplished and because of what his opponents have attempted to do to him.

so, you are voting for Biden....

and Florida have you?

You are clearly blaming Trump for the VIRUS. If you were angry about the "response," then you'd be blaming Democrat governors. I also gave you a list you can't address because you're a lazy, hate filled America hating slug who is blaming your President for a fucking VIRUS, stupid mother fucker

Then vote for Trump. You're proving my point that most Trump supporters don't pay attention. If you'll remember, your hero and savior was busy playing golf while hanging at Mar-A-Lago, rage tweeting, and shadowing the Democratic party primaries with his pep rallies....instead of doing his job. Also, in the absence of any leadership coming from the Trump administration, Republican and Democrat governors, mayors and business leaders had to make the tough calls to shut things down. Republican governors like Hogan (MD) and Baker ( MA) are going to be remembered for their competent response. Kemp?, DeSantis?, Abbott?, Noem?..they're going to be lucky to have career trajectories after this debacle.

Trump owns the (lack of) response to this virus. I can hear the chickens clucking....coming home to roost.

and Florida have you?

Then vote for Trump. You're proving my point that most Trump supporters don't pay attention. If you'll remember, your hero and savior was busy playing golf while hanging at Mar-A-Lago, rage tweeting, and shadowing the Democratic party primaries with his pep rallies....instead of doing his job. Also, in the absence of any leadership coming from the Trump administration, Republican and Democrat governors, mayors and business leaders had to make the tough calls to shut things down. Republican governors like Hogan (MD) and Baker ( MA) are going to be remembered for their competent response. Kemp?, DeSantis?, Abbott?, Noem?..they're going to be lucky to have career trajectories after this debacle.

Trump owns the (lack of) response to this virus. I can hear the chickens clucking....coming home to roost.

The deaths are in blue States where Democrats run the show. The United States overall is in line with Europe and peer countries. We'd be better other than blue States.

Just cut the lies. You're a big old finger pointer, you're blaming Trump for the virus. There is zero doubt. You can't address any of my examples with meaningful content and you aren't blaming the people actually in control where most of the deaths happened.

You're an America hating jackass of a liar who's blaming Trump for a virus, which is as butt stupid as it sounds

Oh I found one.

From your link:

Then find them.

In context or out, Trump was defending torch carrying Nazis while trying to blame the people attacked by Nazis.

More revisionist history. Even though I don't agree with the message of the "Nazis", they had permits and a first amendment right to be there to say whatever they want. Anifa or what ever you want to call them, came armed and armored, intent on causing violence during an event that up to that point was peaceful. So you might want to get your facts straight and stop with the propaganda.

Oh I found one.

From your link:

Then find them.

More revisionist history. Even though I don't agree with the message of the "Nazis", they had permits and a first amendment right to be there to say whatever they want. Anifa or what ever you want to call them, came armed and armored, intent on causing violence during an event that up to that point was peaceful. So you might want to get your facts straight and stop with the propaganda.

The cops said that both Antifa and the Nazis came heavily armed and ready to violently attack each other. They should have stepped back and let them kill as many of each other as they could.

But the racist left is continuing to lie about what Trump said. He clearly said there are good people on both sides of the STATUE debate. And he repeated it endlessly

Now, you're going to commend Trump for only 215K+ (and rising) deaths?

Yep! Tell us what he did wrong, asscrack? Tell us why Covid deaths are soaring in the UK now and going through the roof in Russia? And quit stroking yourself with this 215K number. We all know the Covid number has been greatly inflated, first with people who died and tested + for Covid while the virus was not really the primary cause of death, people who died and was blamed on or surmised to be Covid without actual proof other than circumstantial, internal leaks from NY hospitals that revealed gross mismanagement of patients during the peak period that killed many people and was swept under the rug because they knew they could just write it off as Covid related, then there is the matter of tens of thousands dead directly related to Cuomo housing Covid patients in nursing homes with the elderly!

My estimate is that the ACTUAL Covid deaths where Covid was the primary and only cause of death in what would have otherwise been healthy people may be as low as 73,000-75,000 (in other words, similar to your typical heavy flu season) as I detailed in an earlier post about a week ago. The Democrats WANT this number to be reported as high as possible along with making people as unhappy as possible with the Covid shutdowns and restrictions in order to hit the voters over the head that it is all TRUMP'S fault, as if it could have been avoided or made far less a problem if only Trump had done easy and obvious things months ago at a time when Dems were actually criticizing and bucking him for what he HAD done.

Keep it up Jack, assholes like you are convincing no one but yourself and the terminally stupid with your faux dilemma, and Trump has proven it by being a textbook Covid target doing all of the "wrong" things, yet only spent a couple days in bed feeling a bit under the weather and is now back out stronger than before, indeed, sick, is more vital and vibrant than Basement Joe. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh I found one.

From your link:

Then find them.

The cops said that both Antifa and the Nazis came heavily armed and ready to violently attack each other. They should have stepped back and let them kill as many of each other as they could.

But the racist left is continuing to lie about what Trump said. He clearly said there are good people on both sides of the STATUE debate. And he repeated it endlessly

No the police should have kept the two sides separate, Antifa didn't have a permit to be there and the police should have taken the weapons and armor they brought. And once the fighting broke out, the Antifa people should have been arrested for inciting a riot.

seems so, cupcake.

Grow the fuck up

OK, playground, thanks

de nada, kazoo.

i know.

Trump did blow it, by being too chicken to stand up to the "experts."

We should have done nothing, and not allowed anything to shut down. The "social distancing" didn't stop anyone from dying.

But Trump's response is that he relied on "experts" who lied to him, and are still lying.

The Democrats have lied and lied and lied and are still lying, trying to use covid to bankrupt America and murder those who don't support the Democrats, like Herman Cain.

seems so, cupcake.

Grow the fuck up

OK, playground, thanks

de nada, kazoo.

i know.

Another government educated one.

1603139602608.png

seems so, cupcake.

Grow the fuck up

OK, playground, thanks

de nada, kazoo.

i know.

View attachment 403963

you'll never know..........

I am not voting for a man. I am voting for the principles for which this country has stood since its founding. I am voting for Constitutional government. I am voting for a strong and viable military. I am voting for a vibrant economy. I am voting for the right to keep and bear arms. I am voting for the freedom to worship. I am voting for a national recognition of the founding of our nation on Biblical principles. I am voting for the ability for anyone to rise above their circumstances and become successful. I am voting for my children and grandchildren to be able to choose their own path in life, including how and where their children are educated. I am voting for our borders to be open to everyone who enters under our law and closed to everyone who would circumvent or ignore the law. I am voting for the Electoral College to remain in place, so that a few heavily populated liberal centers do not control the elections. I am voting for a Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution rather than rewrites it. I am voting to teach history, with all its warts, not erase it or revise it. I am voting for the sanctity of life from conception to birth and after. Letā€™s all Make America Great Again.

I did not write that but it does reflect exactly what I think about this next election. I'm not voting for Trump because I like the guy, or believe he has raised the bar of class in office. Even the meat puppet faggot looked more dignified with a wookie for the most part, but then again the media hid pictures of obozo that reflected what a complete pussy and effeminately beta male queer he is.

The reason why Trump will get my vote is because he actually rolled back regressive policy, he unfucked liberal bullshit that the Bush regime absolutely failed to do, and we all know McLame and Romney never would have done either. It matters not to me whom the democrooks picked to run, but they somehow did what the republicrats did in 2008 and picked the most repugnant choice they could have. Even if Ted Cruz somehow became the DNC nominee I would still be voting Trump because of what he accomplished and because of what his opponents have attempted to do to him.

That is me too. I am not voting for Trump the man I am voting for his policies what he stands for . I am a wife to a retired military person and what the democraps do to our military and Biden has promised to gut our military just like Obama did .

seems so, cupcake.

Grow the fuck up

OK, playground, thanks

de nada, kazoo.

i know.

View attachment 403963

you'll never know..........

That isn't what I said, government educated failure

Forum List

Back