I am not afraid to tell you I told you so.

Either "Show me all the Dem party functions where they are 'welcomed'", or admit that you can't.

Some NAMBLA may be GOP or Dem, but most, likely, are libertarian, which invalidates your last sentence.

whitehall, stop the hating and begin the thinking.

Here's the dirty little secret for all you fake republicans or ignorant democrats who were educated by union members. The Constitution of the greatest Country in the world protects organizations like the KKK, CUSA, the SDS, and NAMBLA and I have no problem with that concept. The federal government has no power to arrest American citizens based on membership of crazy clubs. We depend on the media to generate outrage like they did about communism and the Klan. Even though Americans are acutely aware of sexual predators and the name of the pedophile organization, NAMBLA, indicates a danger to underage boys there seems to be a reluctance on the part of the media to criticize a club dedicated to the ruination of the lives of young boys. You have to ask yourself why NAMBLA operates in the open.

Sorry, but the KKK is still legal and still marches...

The KKK is completely ostracized. Still marches WHERE, Shortbus?

1 Arrested After KKK Marches Down Main Street In Mount Victory | WBNS-10TV Columbus, Ohio

KKK marches in county - Herald-Mail

KKK plans rally in North Iredell | Statesville Record & Landmark

we even have some of their compounds here in SoCal...

Oh really? And where might that be? You wouldn't be telling fibs, would you, Shortbus? I'm in Santa Fe Springs right now, and live in Yorba Linda - I'll be happy to check them out...

Ever heard of Tom Metzger....he lives in Fallbrook...just north of here....let me give you his bio:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Metzger_(white_supremacist) He even showed up at one of our Scottish Games and came to our clan tent...our Commissioner chased him out saying it was "Clan with a C, not Klan with a K".

And this info:

San Diego County is one of the top producers of racists

totally legal and they function out in the open with their buddies the White Aryan Nation and the Skinheads. Why do you think that is?

Skinheads, huh?

k7189939.jpg

LOL

Your such a fucking moron, Shortbus - don't ever change.[/QUOTE]

I love when you show how ignorant you are of reality. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

How about these skinheads, you poor ignorant sod:

http://publicintelligence.net/fbi-united-society-of-aryan-skinheads-activity-in-san-diego/

Last edited:
Society should "generate outrage like they did about communism and the Klan" and NAMBLA and the far right extremists, yes.

Here's the dirty little secret for all you fake republicans or ignorant democrats who were educated by union members. The Constitution of the greatest Country in the world protects organizations like the KKK, CUSA, the SDS, and NAMBLA and I have no problem with that concept. The federal government has no power to arrest American citizens based on membership of crazy clubs. We depend on the media to generate outrage like they did about communism and the Klan. Even though Americans are acutely aware of sexual predators and the name of the pedophile organization, NAMBLA, indicates a danger to underage boys there seems to be a reluctance on the part of the media to criticize a club dedicated to the ruination of the lives of young boys. You have to ask yourself why NAMBLA operates in the open.

Society should "generate outrage like they did about communism and the Klan" and NAMBLA and the far right extremists, yes.

You have to ask yourself how NAMBLA operates in the open without having a thousand concerned parents picketing their headquarters and every single perverted meeting they have not to mention their internet profile. The answer is simple. Democrats and their minions in the media protect sexual predators because it is an important voting base.

I accept that people are born with an attraction to children, as obviously, no sane person is going to choose to find children attractive.

But we don't need to accept them. I can accept someone who says they have an attraction to children, but have no acted on it, but once you give in to those desires, you lose that acceptance.

Pedophiles need to know that they must control their urges, that abusing children is never okay, even if they do say they were born that way.

:eusa_eh:

Not for anything but I don't think the human mind was EVER wired to find little children attractive. I know tons of people that also don't find children attractive. Perv's are perv's and I doubt very much they were BORN THAT WAY. It's a sickness. period.

Gay is another different thing; they are attracted to their own gender but at least they are ADULT attractants NOT kids! sheesh

You have to ask yourself how NAMBLA operates in the open without having a thousand concerned parents picketing their headquarters and every single perverted meeting they have not to mention their internet profile. The answer is simple. Democrats and their minions in the media protect sexual predators because it is an important voting base.

What "headquarters"?

What "meetings"?

I accept that people are born with an attraction to children, as obviously, no sane person is going to choose to find children attractive.

But we don't need to accept them. I can accept someone who says they have an attraction to children, but have no acted on it, but once you give in to those desires, you lose that acceptance.

Pedophiles need to know that they must control their urges, that abusing children is never okay, even if they do say they were born that way.

:eusa_eh:

Not for anything but I don't think the human mind was EVER wired to find little children attractive. I know tons of people that also don't find children attractive. Perv's are perv's and I doubt very much they were BORN THAT WAY. It's a sickness. period.

Gay is another different thing; they are attracted to their own gender but at least they are ADULT attractants NOT kids! sheesh

Okay, so lets assume this is true, and that pedophilia really is a sickness - how then, do we cure it?
There is not one single pedophile out there who can claim they no longer have those inappropriate urges, no matter how much therapy they go through.

So if they can't be cured, do we allow these people into society (especially if they are yet to commit a crime) or simply lock them up?

What "headquarters"?

What "meetings"?

Did you just wake up doc? Were you aware that there is an organization that exists in the open allegedly sanctioned by factions of liberalism and is dedicated to ruining the lives of underage boys to gratify the sexual appetites of scores of perverts? Are you outraged or just mildly defensive? You want to know where the headquarters is and where the meetings are before you venture an opinion? I guess Michael Savage was right when he said "liberalism is a mental illness".

What "headquarters"?

What "meetings"?

Did you just wake up doc? Were you aware that there is an organization that exists in the open allegedly sanctioned by factions of liberalism and is dedicated to ruining the lives of underage boys to gratify the sexual appetites of scores of perverts? Are you outraged or just mildly defensive? You want to know where the headquarters is and where the meetings are before you venture an opinion? I guess Michael Savage was right when he said "liberalism is a mental illness".

Everything I've been able to find is says that the organization hasn't existed other than as a website for the last decade.

Who are these liberals that "sanction" NAMBLA?

What "headquarters"?

What "meetings"?

Everything I've been able to find is says that the organization hasn't existed other than as a website for the last decade.

As they say if you aren't part of the solution you must be part of the problem. I wouldn't get involved in logging on to the web site and maybe your mild interest doesn't extend to logging on to the NAMBLA web site and getting directions to the next meeting but aren't you outraged that there is a web site dedicated to the psychological and physical destruction of boys to gratify the sexual appetites of perverts?

What "headquarters"?

What "meetings"?

The APA for one...

"
"Dr. John Sadler (University of Texas) argued that diagnostic criteria for mental disorders should not be based on concepts of vice since such concepts are subject to shifting social attitudes and doing so diverts mental-health professions from their role as healers," the B4U-ACT organization said in a report about its symposium in Baltimore.
Another celebrity was Fred Berlin of Johns Hopkins who argued in favor of "acceptance of and compassion for people who are attracted to minors," the report continued.
The report pointedly referred to "minor-attracted people" in reference to pedophiles and explained that the concerns can be resolved with "accurate information." Richard Kramer, who represented B4U-ACT at the event, contended listing pedophilia as a disorder stigmatizes the "victims" of the lifestyle choice.
According to Barber, conference speakers said the APA's Diagnostic Manual should "focus on the needs" of the pedophile and should have "a minimal focus on social control" rather than on the "need to protect children."

Judith Gelernter Reisman, Ph.D. - The Kinsey Coverup: Exposing Kinsey sex atrocities goes global

The point is that the party of no family values condones sexual predators. They manage to get psycho-babble defense from blithering idiots to justify the conduct of people who are dedicated to ruining the lives of innocent boys for the sexual gratification of pedophiles. Meanwhile left wing fools pretend ignorance while they risk their own kids to support the democrat political agenda. It's sad.

Yes, there is evidence, yahoo.

"One of the main causes for the Fall of the Roman Empire was the Decline in Morals. The decline in morals, especially in the rich upper classes, nobility and the emperors, had a devastating impact on the Romans. Immoral and promiscuous sexual behaviour including adultery and orgies. Emperors such as Tiberius kept groups of young boys for his pleasure, incest by Nero who also had a male slave castrated so he could take him as his wife, Elagabalus who forced a Vestal Virgin into marriage, Commodus with his harems of concubines enraged Romans by sitting in the theatre or at the games dressed in a woman's garments. The decline in morals also effected the lower classes and slaves. Religious festivals such as Saturnalia and Bacchanalia where sacrifices, ribald songs, lewd acts and sexual promiscuity were practised. Bestiality and other lewd and sexually explicit acts were exhibited in the Colosseum arena to amuse the mob. Brothels and forced prostitution flourished. Widespread gambling on the chariot races and gladiatorial combats. Massive consumption of alcohol. The sadistic cruelty towards both man and beasts in the arena. "

Causes for the Fall of the Roman Empire

All those emperors were centuries...CENTURIES before the Roman Empire collapsed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You mentioning Tiberius particularly cracks me up...he was only Emperor#2....Look up Constantine...the one who made the Roman Empire christian....it did not collapse until after that.

You really need to read for yourself and not take the word of silly people who have NO IDEA of history. :lol:

Last edited:
All those emperors were centuries...CENTURIES before the Roman Empire collapsed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You mentioning Tiberius particularly cracks me up...he was only Emperor#2....Look up Constantine...the one who made the Roman Empire christian....it did not collapse until after that.

You really need to read for yourself and not take the word of silly people who have NO IDEA of history. :lol:

The apologists' arguments for moral decline and collapse of civilization always fail: no causal evidence exists.

What part of California is Ohio in again, Shortbus?

2004, in Florida -- yep, this shows the Klan crawling all over So Cal streets, Shortbus...

What part of California is North Carolina in again, Shortbus?

Ever heard of Tom Metzger....he lives in Fallbrook...just north of here....let me give you his bio:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Metzger_(white_supremacist) He even showed up at one of our Scottish Games and came to our clan tent...our Commissioner chased him out saying it was "Clan with a C, not Klan with a K".

So, no compounds then?

Racist: Noun - anyone not voting democrat. See "Infidel" and "Juden" for similar constructs.

Your little racist fantasy is far from reality, Shortbus.

No KKK compounds in Southern California, no evil and hated whites keeping plantations with noble blacks just wanting freedom and a chance to create cold fusion in Buena Park. No slave quarters in Disneyland.

Just you, lying through your fucking teeth as a the race baiting leftist you are.

Divide for Dear Leader..

Everyone shaves their heads, you moron.

Last edited:

What part of California is Ohio in again, Shortbus?

2004, in Florida -- yep, this shows the Klan crawling all over So Cal streets, Shortbus...

What part of California is North Carolina in again, Shortbus?

So, no compounds then?

Racist: Noun - anyone not voting democrat. See "Infidel" and "Juden" for similar constructs.

Your little racist fantasy is far from reality, Shortbus.

No KKK compounds in Southern California, no evil and hated whites keeping plantations with noble blacks just wanting freedom and a chance to create cold fusion in Buena Park. No slave quarters in Disneyland.

Just you, lying through your fucking teeth as a the race baiting leftist you are.

Divide for Dear Leader..

Everyone shaves their heads, you moron.

Who said the KKK was only in California?

If you find you have an attraction to children you need to check yourself in to the nearest mental health facility ASAP.

Forum List

Back