I am about to bust a series NUT because Warriors lost, KD was hurt. Klay got hurt

I'm still over here laughing. In the history of basketball trash talk I have never heard someone say they would set a pick on me. :laughing0301:

You run into me, you ain't going nowhere, bitch. :funnyface:

You only run into picks when you dont see them coming. You'd be pissing blood for the next 2 months if you try to set a pick on me.

I'd scoop you and bust your neck, motherfucker. You got the right cracker now. You ain't shit, and I'm 195 lbs and can pick up 330, bitch.

These people keep trying to start professional football leagues.. they have it wrong we need a new basketball league.. more personality, and real skills. Not athletic ability. I can go to any hood and see that crap.

I don't know what you've been watching then. Warriors when they are clicking on all four, have lead the league in assists and passing, which includes a lot of screen setting, moving without the ball etc.. there is a lot of skill there, if you think its not skill, then how was it Curry knocked down 400 3's in one season?... and that was with efficiency,, not just volume shooting.
Street ball is horrible to watch
Must not be too horrible. They have street ball tournaments all over the US that are jammed packed with people. Hell you can go play down at Venice Beach in CA and there is always a large crowd of people watching.
Yea it’s all hype because white People moved out of the urban areas years ago.. we used to spread the word how not to go hear blacks lol.. now they come to too see blacks jump around like it’s a zoo ha .. Larry bird was the greatest of all time
US white boys have no guts. No wonder they admire Bird. He talked shit with the best of them. i agree. He was the greatest white person to ever play.

These people keep trying to start professional football leagues.. they have it wrong we need a new basketball league.. more personality, and real skills. Not athletic ability. I can go to any hood and see that crap.

I don't know what you've been watching then. Warriors when they are clicking on all four, have lead the league in assists and passing, which includes a lot of screen setting, moving without the ball etc.. there is a lot of skill there, if you think its not skill, then how was it Curry knocked down 400 3's in one season?... and that was with efficiency,, not just volume shooting.
Must not be too horrible. They have street ball tournaments all over the US that are jammed packed with people. Hell you can go play down at Venice Beach in CA and there is always a large crowd of people watching.
Yea it’s all hype because white People moved out of the urban areas years ago.. we used to spread the word how not to go hear blacks lol.. now they come to too see blacks jump around like it’s a zoo ha .. Larry bird was the greatest of all time
US white boys have no guts. No wonder they admire Bird. He talked shit with the best of them. i agree. He was the greatest white person to ever play.

What about Stockton, though?

I'm still over here laughing. In the history of basketball trash talk I have never heard someone say they would set a pick on me. :laughing0301:

You only run into picks when you dont see them coming. You'd be pissing blood for the next 2 months if you try to set a pick on me.

I'd scoop you and bust your neck, motherfucker. You got the right cracker now. You ain't shit, and I'm 195 lbs and can pick up 330, bitch.

...and then you would wake up with a cramp in the back of your leg just for dreaming you could bust my neck. :laugh:

Stockton didnt talk shit. He just wore your ass out without a left hand. :laugh:

...and then you would wake up with a cramp in the back of your leg just for dreaming you could bust my neck. :laugh:

iu

Stockton didnt talk shit. He just wore your ass out without a left hand. :laugh:
Stockton just got it done without no shit talk. ;)

If its a joke why havent you been a success in it? Millions of dollars to participate in a joke? :)
I am good at it.. blacks always the rule book. Lol haha
Youre good at what? Not basketball. You obviously know nothing about it.
clear.png
:rolleyes:

I'd set a pick on your black ass, bet.
Pretty sure you could. You sound like you think setting a pick is something hard to do. :laugh:

I bet you wouldnt try it again after the first time.
Blacks can’t handle white ball we used to fuck tall up haha try driving down the lane with Bill lambare ha
When you lack the ability to play basketball in its truest form you have to resort to being Bill Lambieer.

Blacks can’t play basketball .. have refs call carry or any other rules hahha the score would be 10-12 haha

Stockton just got it done without no shit talk. ;)
Yeah but thats why no one remembers he was the last white boy to start for an all-star team. To be honest I think Nash was better than Stockton. I played against him and he was the real deal.

Blacks can’t play basketball .. have refs call carry or any other rules hahha the score would be 10-12 haha
Like most white boys you think handling the ball with the tips of your fingers is carrying. No wonder most of you dont get drafted. :laugh:

I am good at it.. blacks always the rule book. Lol haha
clear.png

Pretty sure you could. You sound like you think setting a pick is something hard to do. :laugh:

Blacks can’t handle white ball we used to fuck tall up haha try driving down the lane with Bill lambare ha
When you lack the ability to play basketball in its truest form you have to resort to being Bill Lambieer.
He played it right .. blacks would try that boring driving down the lane try to push thru a basket. Guys like Bill fucked you up lol awesome haha career over

Like most white boys you think handling the ball with the tips of your fingers is carrying. No wonder most of you dont get drafted. :laugh:
That’s why we need a new league.. real basketball is a chess game with personality.. black are like yo yo ya mean lol

clear.png

He played it right .. blacks would try that boring driving down the lane try to push thru a basket. Guys like Bill fucked you up lol awesome haha career over
Yeah, Except when he got dunked on.....like most of the time. :laugh:

404- John Stockton not found, bitch. Tell the truth, he gives you nightmares, no?

That’s why we need a new league.. real basketball is a chess game with personality.. black are like yo yo ya mean lol
If you needed a new league you would have already had one. You know good and well no one is going to watch (let alone pay to watch) a bunch of slow footed, non jumping, set shooting, 5'9" white boys play on a professional level. I'm over here busting a gut at the thought. :laughing0301:

Last edited:

404- John Stockton not found, bitch.

He was talking about Lambieer dummy. :laugh:

clear.png

Love when Kemp made Lambieer swallow his nuts.:laugh:

MJ was the only black that could get a way with it.. he is right behind bird.. but dude blacks can’t play BB according to the rules .. they have no personality

Forum List

Back