Hypothetical scenario.

malikc6

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2013
An African American male goes insane and purposely seeks out white individuals that are or used to be in the Ku Klux Klan and kills lets say 20 of them. When he does get arrested, do you think that the black community would rise up and claim he is a hero and set him free and possibly even get off despite the murders? His excuse is that he was avenging the deaths of the thousands of blacks that were killed by the Klan.

Would YOU support this guy? Or would YOU be against this guy? What do you think would happen in the long run?

Im no fan of the KKK, but im less of a fan of someone who kills 20 people because he disagrees with their beliefs.

An African American male goes insane and purposely seeks out white individuals that are or used to be in the Ku Klux Klan and kills lets say 20 of them. When he does get arrested, do you think that the black community would rise up and claim he is a hero and set him free and possibly even get off despite the murders? His excuse is that he was avenging the deaths of the thousands of blacks that were killed by the Klan.

Would YOU support this guy? Or would YOU be against this guy? What do you think would happen in the long run?

I would give him a medal if all of them were current KKK members. In your scenario I would be torn knowing that some were former KKK which may mean they learned the error of their ways.

No he would be convicted and thrown in jail.

Good question. On the one hand, you would think he would be considered a hero by the left, but on the other hand, he would be killing off the Democrat's base. Hmm, I'll have to think about this one.

He would be arrested, tried and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. As far as any public sentiment, the Obama, Jackson and Sharpton haters would be disappointed, because there would be no support from their end, and the black community would not rally behind him.

I would give him a medal if all of them were current KKK members. In your scenario I would be torn knowing that some were former KKK which may mean they learned the error of their ways.

So vigilantism is OK as long as you think the people being offed deserved it?

interesting.

interesting.

No its not ok. If that was the case I would not wait until someone else did it. I would do it myself. Its wrong but considering if the victims deserved it I would give him a medal. I particularly like the time that guy smoked the pedophile that raped his son. The pervert deserved it and the father took care of him and went to jail for it i believe.

interesting.

No its not ok. If that was the case I would not wait until someone else did it. I would do it myself. Its wrong but considering if the victims deserved it I would give him a medal. I particularly like the time that guy smoked the pedophile that raped his son. The pervert deserved it and the father took care of him and went to jail for it i believe.

From your response, it seems like you think it is. Just because you don't have the stomach to do it, doesn't mean that your agreement with the act is not approval.

interesting.

From your response, it seems like you think it is. Just because you don't have the stomach to do it, doesn't mean that your agreement with the act is not approval.

Its a good thing what it seems to you is not at all important. Regardless of if I have the stomach to do it or not I would still give the guy a medal. You don't like that then tough. Take it up with whatever authority that can actually do something about it.

If a white man has had all he can take and kills 50 'New Black Panthers', 50 'Black muslims', and 50 orthodox muslims, what would be your reaction. I'd cheer the guy and give him more ammo.

Its a good thing what it seems to you is not at all important. Regardless of if I have the stomach to do it or not I would still give the guy a medal. You don't like that then tough. Take it up with whatever authority that can actually do something about it.

butthurt much?

If a white man has had all he can take and kills 50 'New Black Panthers', 50 'Black muslims', and 50 orthodox muslims, what would be your reaction. I'd cheer the guy and give him more ammo.

If a white man has had all he can take of what? Being afraid of his shadow? I missed the part where the BP's ran around hanging people during reconstruction or the civil rights era. Personally I would volunteer to flip the switch on him when he gets the electric chair.

butthurt much?

Was that directed at me or were you talking to yourself? You are the one whining about my response to the OP. Dont get booty battered because you didn't like my response. I wasn't talking to you.

butthurt much?

Was that directed at me or were you talking to yourself? You are the one whining about my response to the OP. Dont get booty battered because you didn't like my response. I wasn't talking to you.

Oh yes, because conversations on a message board are between two people only.

and your response WAS to one of my posts, the quotes above seem to include only me and you, regardless of who you originally commented to.

butthurt much?

Oh yes, because conversations on a message board are between two people only.

and your response WAS to one of my posts, the quotes above seem to include only me and you, regardless of who you originally commented to.

You must be confused. I'm pretty sure I was not talking to you. Thats why I quoted the OP in my first post and not you. You can go back and look at the thread just in case I am wrong. You responded to my initial post in a butthurt manner. I'm a nice guy so I didn't call you out on your butthurtedness and instead answered your question. Now you accuse me of being butt hurt? Please stop making me laugh dummy. :lol:

Forum List

Back