Hypocrite dems force mayor to resign for calling Michellle an "ape in heels"

For 8 years libs called Bush the chimp. There was even a very popular democrat internet forum called "the smirking chimp". Nobody got fired for that. Dems are racists and say you can call white people chimps but not black people.!!!
I've always heard of Bush being called, the Shrub.

Does that picture ring any bells in the ol' memory?
can you imagine a picture of moochelle like that? Of course with her/him/notsure, it would only require taking any picture and just adding the twig and the leaf. But still.
What Dem politician posted something like that on Facebook or some other social media? Name names for us.
When I say I've heard Bush being referred to as the Shrub, I'm referring to local populace speaking, not some media organization or agency.
And...were those people in positions of authority in government like a mayor? Or just like the OP?
evidently that does not make a difference. Trump was not in a position of authority in government like a mayor when he made the comments that the left thought were so bad he should be in prison.
one of the liberal posters here even admitted that he grabbed women by their genitals.

Poor Shootspeeder- all he wants to do is be able to call negroes apes without being criticized- is that too much to ask?

Wrong again. I want to end the double standard that says you can call white people chimps but you can't call black people apes. That policy is pure racism. THINK.

Yeah- that is a big problem.......LOL

Must really piss you off that the double standard about calling black's n*ggers doesn't apply to blacks talking to each other.....

For 8 years libs called Bush the chimp. There was even a very popular democrat internet forum called "the smirking chimp". Nobody got fired for that. Dems are racists and say you can call white people chimps but not black people.!!!

Beverly Whaling resigns over Facebook post describing Michelle Obama as an 'Ape in heels' | Daily Mail Online

nov 15 2016 A West Virginia mayor has resigned following backlash over a racist Facebook post about Michelle Obama.
Mayor Beverly Whaling's resignation was accepted on Tuesday afternoon by the Clay Town Council after she posted a response to a racist comment about the First Lady shortly after Donald Trump was elected president.
'It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House. I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels,' wrote Clay County Development Corporation director Pamela Ramsey Taylor.
Whaling responded: 'Just made my day Pam.'

can you imagine a picture of moochelle like that? Of course with her/him/notsure, it would only require taking any picture and just adding the twig and the leaf. But still.

I have seen racists here at USMB post that very picture.

Now just share with us any public officials- elected officials who ever called Bush a chimp.

Beverly Whaling resigns over Facebook post describing Michelle Obama as an 'Ape in heels' | Daily Mail Online

nov 15 2016 A West Virginia mayor has resigned following backlash over a racist Facebook post about Michelle Obama.
Mayor Beverly Whaling's resignation was accepted on Tuesday afternoon by the Clay Town Council after she posted a response to a racist comment about the First Lady shortly after Donald Trump was elected president.
'It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House. I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels,' wrote Clay County Development Corporation director Pamela Ramsey Taylor.

Now just share with us any public officials- elected officials who ever called Bush a chimp.
of course, right after you point to where I said one did.
or are you just trying to cover up your ignorance once again.

of course, right after you point to where I said one did.
or are you just trying to cover up your ignorance once again.

Which one?

Must really piss you off that the double standard about calling black's n*ggers doesn't apply to blacks talking to each other.....

Yes it does. You libs are obviously lying when you say blacks object to the word n*****, since blacks use the word all the time among themselves.

Leftists have successfully criminalized stating the obvious.

michelle_obama_ape_impression.jpg

Thank God, that mayor is gone.
thank God the chimp in heels will be gone in a month and a half.
A total fumigation for fleas in the white house after animal control takes her away and it should be ready for the humans to move back in.
And now we see the new face of the GOP.
no, you see me, Im not a spokesman for the GOP, never have been and Im fairly certain I never will be. to attribute my personal attitude to the entire party is not doing yourself a service at all. Pretty sure there are other conservatives or members of the GOP on this forum that look at some of the crap I write and go,, WTF???? And there are equally offensive members of the liberal group here too. I don't assume all the liberals are exact little clones of each other at all.

thank God the chimp in heels will be gone in a month and a half.
A total fumigation for fleas in the white house after animal control takes her away and it should be ready for the humans to move back in.

Hopefully the american voter has learned his lesson. Blacks can play sports and that's it.

Forum List

Back