Zone1 Hypocrisy of the religious oligarchy

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
This is one of the top 3 reasons I don't believe in religion.
Liars, cheats, theives, and hypocrites.
They mimic the modern Democrats in every way they can.

-- Talk a good game. BS the sheeples with pretty words and big smiles, and they won't know their being brainwashed.
-- Beg for money in such a way, it makes the sheeples feel guilty if they don't.
-- Use and abuse that money for personal gain, corruption, and coercion.
-- Fleece the sheeples into paying for everything, so THEY never have to pay for ANYTHING.

Sounds just like the modern Democrats, right?

If you want to know what modern Evil looks and sounds like, look no further than these modern day "Snake Oil Salesmen".

They even try to get in on the climate change hoax as there is both money in it and they can use it as a further their means of control.

They even try to get in on the climate change hoax as there is both money in it and they can use it as a further their means of control.

MAN is the ONLY "issue" when it comes to environmental destruction.
In order to stop environmental destruction, ALL humans would have to be exterminated.

And, even if humans were not present on this planet.......this planet would continue to shift, change, and alter itself, because thats what it does.

-- Talk a good game. BS the sheeples with pretty words and big smiles, and they won't know their being brainwashed.
-- Beg for money in such a way, it makes the sheeples feel guilty if they don't.
-- Fleece the sheeples into paying for everything, so THEY never have to pay for ANYTHING.

If you want to know what modern Evil looks and sounds like, look no further than these modern day "Snake Oil Salesmen".

To be a Christian means the hypocrisy is baked in. You know that, right?

It means you understand your sin nature and understand there is nothing you can do to overcome it. Most of us have tried. And failed. And we still fail.

We know this. That is WHY we are Christians--we have come to the end of ourselves. It is our Savior--and Him alone--who is sinless and worthy, not us. When we point to worthy things, we aspire to them but understand that we fall short. Again, that's why we're Christians.

Very odd ... I take it you know very little about the Catholic Church ... "Beg for money ..." I take it you know very little about the Protestant Movement ... this is the definition of clueless if you think the RCC begs for money ... wow ... just clueless ...

My ancestors were mercilessly murdered by Catholics ... every one the Catholics could get their hands on were slaughtered ... my family escaped to the swampland in North Holland and West Frisia ... what a nightmare ... and this was 300 years before Martin Luther ... almost as bad as living in Oregon ... sheesh ... and this had nothing to do with money, only speech ... go figure ...

Is suggesting we declaw the OP allowed in Zone 1 threads? ... just curious is all ...

Actually, sounds just like every letter and email I get from your friends in MAGADONIA.

To be a Christian means the hypocrisy is baked in. You know that, right?

It means you understand your sin nature and understand there is nothing you can do to overcome it. Most of us have tried. And failed. And we still fail.

We know this. That is WHY we are Christians--we have come to the end of ourselves. It is our Savior--and Him alone--who is sinless and worthy, not us. When we point to worthy things, we aspire to them but understand that we fall short. Again, that's why we're Christians.

I'm not talking about those who fight the bad on a daily basis, and TRY to be the best human being they can be.

I'm talking about the liars, cheats, frauds, and money grubbing charlatans!!!

Very odd ... I take it you know very little about the Catholic Church ... "Beg for money ..." I take it you know very little about the Protestant Movement ... this is the definition of clueless if you think the RCC begs for money ... wow ... just clueless ...

My ancestors were mercilessly murdered by Catholics ... every one the Catholics could get their hands on were slaughtered ... my family escaped to the swampland in North Holland and West Frisia ... what a nightmare ... and this was 300 years before Martin Luther ... almost as bad as living in Oregon ... sheesh ... and this had nothing to do with money, only speech ... go figure ...

Is suggesting we declaw the OP allowed in Zone 1 threads? ... just curious is all ...

I know history about many religions, and what they do.
My mother was a "sunday christian" as she was a church hopper.
Every 6 months to a year she'd drag me and my sister to a different church, as SHE could never find the church that was corrupt enough and psychotically liar enough to fit HER "Karenese" concepts of what was good for her life. Like a Democrat, she ONLY cared about what SHE wanted, and couldn't give a flying fig about what anybody else needed or wanted, including her kids!

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I'm not talking about those who fight the bad on a daily basis, and TRY to be the best human being they can be.

I'm talking about the liars, cheats, frauds, and money grubbing charlatans!!!

Then I'm not sure why you would dismiss religion out of hand for the few that are liars, cheats, frauds and money grubbing charlatans. Do they exist, yes. Are they the majority? No. There's another motivation at play in your rejection, probably the same one we all have tbh. You want your own way, not God's way.

Forum List

Back