Hurricane Harvey:,So Where Is Al Roker Reporting From A Third Floor Balcony?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: By now we are all watching the live footage of Harvey, that is about reek havoc in Texas. So where is Al Roker? We have all gotten used to seeing him performing his live on scene on some hotel balcony every Hurricane, often being tossed around with 135MPH winds, and sometimes just being blown away as his crew attempts to save him from certain death.
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
So so sad!,,,dont we all miss him tonight?
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

:2up: By now we are all watching the live footage of Harvey, that is about reek havoc in Texas. So where is Al Roker? We have all gotten used to seeing him performing his live on scene on some hotel balcony every Hurricane, often being tossed around with 135MPH winds, and sometimes just being blown away as his crew attempts to save him from certain death.
Didn't he get eaten in the last sharknado?

• Banned
i swore I saw Rodan come out of no where in Naples Beach and just took him away in the middle of hurricane wilma

They should have never named a hurricane after Paul Harvey.....

• Banned
They should have never names a hurricane after Paul Harvey.....
i was surprised that hurricane wilma had the strenghth to move his 400 pound body

i swore I saw Rodan come out of no where in Naples Beach and just took him away in the middle of hurricane wilma
e28a9c1ca25eb4abb8388aa72d15ea26.jpg

i was surprised that hurricane wilma had the strenghth to move his 400 pound body
He did get on meth and lost 300 pounds...

• Banned
wow,,,,,hes skinny,,,,,he would only last 15 seconds in Texas now

Jim Cantore can stand outside for him...

Jim Cantore can stand outside for him...
i can picture al on some balcony in texas covering the storm and then a 12 foot shark jumps out of the water and takes him back down with him,,lol

They should have never named a hurricane after Paul Harvey.....
Wrong Harvey. This one was obviously named after a 6-foot rabbit.

i wonder if al "Pooped Himself" when he went flying off that balcony in Naples

Heh, wouldn't you?

Heh, wouldn't you?
yes,,,,but not at a 4 star hotel in naples!!!,,,i hope al was wearing his diapers

Forum List

Back