Hurricane Florence storm of a lifetime generating 83 foot high waves as it barrels towards Carolina

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hurricane Florence, ‘storm of a lifetime,’ generating 83-foot high waves as it barrels towards Carolina coast
Hurricane Florence’s potentially devastating winds are generating enormous waves as high as 83 feet as it continues to make its way toward the East Coast and insurers predict it will become the costliest such storm to ever hit the continental U.S. The National Hurricane Center said Wednesday the massive waves were produced by being trapped along with very strong winds moving in the same direction of the

All I can say is dam!! If they are right on this thing it's not going to be pretty.

Getting ready to hit. It's right off the coastline now. 300 miles away. Heh heeeeeee.....

DCT_SPECIAL105_1280x720.jpg

Hurricane Florence, ‘storm of a lifetime,’ generating 83-foot high waves as it barrels towards Carolina coast
Hurricane Florence’s potentially devastating winds are generating enormous waves as high as 83 feet as it continues to make its way toward the East Coast and insurers predict it will become the costliest such storm to ever hit the continental U.S. The National Hurricane Center said Wednesday the massive waves were produced by being trapped along with very strong winds moving in the same direction of the

All I can say is dam!! If they are right on this thing it's not going to be pretty.
Here is how it works in the South. There are three (3) reefs each on get higher as you travel towards the beach. Each one breaks tears down the wave action as it rips along the bottom of the water. This reduces the wave action by 30 to 60 percent. It is true that to stay along the shore is stupid you just move inland and take shelter. The wind is going to throw stuff around at a high speed. I can put a straw into a tree trunk. I have seen that happen. It is just a part of living in the South and we kind of understand how and where to take shelter. So Media people do not stand outside during a "cane" you can get killed.

Bet the wave will be 30 foot by the time it gets to shore.

• Banned

Bet the wave will be 30 foot by the time it gets to shore.

This map is crazy look at all the crap going on at once lord have mercy..

upload_2018-9-12_19-49-5.png

RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

Wave heights to 83 ft were measured early this morning under the NE quadrant of Hurricane Florence. These enormous waves are produced by being trapped along with very strong winds moving in the same direction the storm's motion. #HurricaneFlorence http://hurricanes.gov/marine

• Banned

Wave heights to 83 ft were measured early this morning under the NE quadrant of Hurricane Florence. These enormous waves are produced by being trapped along with very strong winds moving in the same direction the storm's motion. #HurricaneFlorence http://hurricanes.gov/marine

Dam this thing is going to be a monster and if you check out the link above there are more hurricaines further out to sea whetther they make it to land is another story. post number 5 is the link.

And of course none of the warm water generating this enormous force can be attributed to global warming. None.

A storm of a lifetime for those living there in certain areas. Here is what was actually said-

This will likely be the storm of a lifetime for portions of the Carolina coast, and that’s saying a lot given the impacts we’ve seen from Hurricanes Diana, Hugo, Fran, Bonnie, Floyd, and Matthew,” a National Weather Service Wilmington, North Carolina, spokesperson said in the organization’s forecast.

And since the comment was made, she has lost strength. Unfortunately though, she is bringing with her lots of rain, if she indeed stalls out.

And of course none of the warm water generating this enormous force can be attributed to global warming. None.
Next Week
There Still Won't Be A Cat 5
To Make Landfall In N.America In 40yrs
After Flo Hits The Continental Shelf
It'll Peter Down A Couple Cat's

But There's Still Time For You To Hope And Pray...

Global warming lmfao, Obama the ass and Al Gore the other ass got you bribed.

As they preach to you( the american ppl) not to use all these things that cause global warming the hypocritical pricks do it themselves and worse than the average person believes their bs.

They tell you not to use AC, yet they both do Gore cools his ten thousand square foot home.

Obama the little vbvitch tells people of Africa they shouldn't use ac or drive cars because the planet migt melt LMFAO and yes he said that. So after he's all done giving his bs lectures the dumb fk Jumps in his LIMO nicely cooled then has the nerve to fly all over the world in his little AIR FORCE ONE at the time and now a private little jet.

yeah screw that global warming bs.

Oh and what's his name plays that bs game to Leanardo what's his name and that bastard flies to Paris for a fkn CD Mmmk.

Last edited:

83' foot? I doubt that.. not saying it's gonna be nice, but 83'? I don't think so.

Dam this thing is going to be a monster and if you check out the link above there are more hurricaines further out to sea whetther they make it to land is another story. post number 5 is the link.
Isaac is down to a tropical storm, and could open up into a wave at any time. Helene is winding down and may hit the Azores as a tropical storm.
Joyce is borderline subtropical and expected to absorbed by a trough.
Olivia is barely a tropical storm.

The last 2 years we have a new satellite with incredible resolution that picks up on more disturbances, which end up classified that may not have been previously. Each successive satellite brings about more named disturbances. It had been years since a new satellite had been launched previous to this.

FLORENCE = I say, just stack up ALL of the GOP, conservatives, right, etc., that we can get in the space of a few hundred yards, put them ALL on a NC beach, let FLO hit & watch the SHIT fly; LOL :21:

FLORENCE = I say, just stack up ALL of the GOP, conservatives, right, etc., that we can get in the space of a few hundred yards, put them ALL on a NC beach, let FLO hit & watch the SHIT fly; LOL :21:
And only a jackass makes such a remark when the flooding could be massive there. Is that what you said when the levies broke in New Orleans?

MindWars said:
They tell you not to use AC, yet they both do Gore cools his ten thousand square foot home.
And Gore Runs Off
And Leaves The Lights On !!
Obama the little vbvitch tells people of Africa they shouldn't use ac or drive cars because the planet migt melt LMFAO and yes he said that. So after he's all done giving his bs lectures the dumb fk Jumps in his LIMO nicely cooled then has the nerve to fly all over the world in his little AIR FORCE ONE at the time and now a private little jet.
Some Counts
Obama Is Up To 5 Mansions Now

Forum List

Back