Hunter Biden’s laptop full of secret agreements and contracts with foreign business partners

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
America's foreign policy secrets will be protected at all costs, and even if it means taking down some of the Bidens!

The 'head' of the Bidens is already vulnerable to his own party!
It's likely that the 'when' of it has been decided, but may need to be pushed up in order to defuse the situation.

Pretty cool that the FBI has been sitting on Hunter's laptop all these years hoping to run out the clock. There is your top Intelligence Agency working for the Democratic Party, awesome.
Running out the clock my ass....It's extortion material.....The people we've been led to believe to be in charge, aren't really in charge of anything.

Pretty cool that the FBI has been sitting on Hunter's laptop all these years hoping to run out the clock. There is your top Intelligence Agency working for the Democratic Party, awesome.
No, that's your fatal mistake and almost certainly going to be the mistake of most others.

The FBI is working for America!

No, that's your fatal mistake and almost certainly going to be the mistake of most others.

MomentB4Post.jpg

LEAVE HUNTER ALONE!!!!!!
Leave America's foreign policy secrets alone!

The R party appears to not have any feeling for allowing sleeping dogs to lie. Or at least that's true for the dysfunctional lower echelons of the party.

People like MTG and that ilk would rather burn their country down, rather than adjust to the need to stay innocent on what America has done in the Ukraine.

It's likely escalated to a point at which the only answer is in taking a few Bidens down, to bring that ilk some satisfaction.

Leave America's foreign policy secrets alone!

The R party appears to not have any feeling for allowing sleeping dogs to lie. Or at least that's true for the dysfunctional lower echelons of the party.

People like MTG and that ilk would rather burn their country down, rather than adjust to the need to stay innocent on what America has done in the Ukraine.

It's likely escalated to a point at which the only answer is in taking a few Bidens down, to bring that ilk some satisfaction.

We're trying not to be like Canada

Your country has it's own serious problems with corruption, maybe focus on that. You obviously have no idea what is going on in American government. Or you are another paid foreign shill, that's possible.

So he's an addict and is the son of your president!

And so now it's either foreign policy crimes to be sacrificed to public view, or one or two Bidens!

The R's might even try to be like the dog that finally caught the car, if they come to their senses soon enough.

I'll watch RT.com for ya'all to see how Russia reacts to this bombshell!

So he's an addict and is the son of your president!

And so now it's either foreign policy crimes to be sacrificed to public view, or one or two Bidens!

The R's might even try to be like the dog that finally caught the car, if they come to their senses soon enough.

I'll watch RT.com for ya'all to see how Russia reacts to this bombshell!

You give me a headache.

The DOJ is nothing but the attack wing of the Dem party. COMPLETELY WEAPONIZED against political opponents.

THEY REFUSE SECRET SERVICE PROTECTION FOR RFK???

FUCK MERRICK GARLAND.

I am sure he registered as a foreign agent…FARA

If not, I am sure the DOJ will prosecute him….:auiqs.jpg:
Show us the info on the laptop, the actual laptop, not the words of a so-called reporter on a fake site.

The DOJ is nothing but the attack wing of the Dem party. COMPLETELY WEAPONIZED against political opponents.

THEY REFUSE SECRET SERVICE PROTECTION FOR RFK???

FUCK MERRICK GARLAND.
RFK doesn't qualify.

Facts First: Kennedy’s suggestion that he is being treated differently than every other presidential candidate since 1968 is baseless. In reality, the vast majority of candidates in modern presidential primaries never receive Secret Service protection because they are not deemed “major” candidates

Forum List

Back